Huawei P1 apps on G300

Guest mash73

Guest krishang3
I might use that launcher in my new ROM. It seems like a good "default" launcher. Is it smooth?
not too smooth on ics. . Stick to the same one

How to transfer/use this launcher on g300?

I put it on SD card and installed, only got home screens with icons, but no application screens?

Then transfered it to system/apps, reboot, but same happened again? :wacko:

Guest sssingletrack
How to transfer/use this launcher on g300?

I put it on SD card and installed, only got home screens with icons, but no application screens?

Then transfered it to system/apps, reboot, but same happened again? :wacko:

I believe that's how it is. All your apps are on home screens like on iPhone miui etc

Guest thejaimes111
I use the keyboard , toolbox.apk (with 15 icons) , locker (similar GB) and Profiles.apk from P1 ... works perfectly... :P ...on Meija B9... :D

Toolbox.apk with 15 icons? Are configurable? :)

Regards !

Guest zuncika

Toolbox.apk with 15 icons? Are configurable? :)

Regards !

I use this toogles because it has 15 icons that you can set (move) according to your needs ... only I am not found ( yet... :P ) how to change them .... profile.apk looks and works very nice on your B9 .... :D :D :D

Edited by zuncika

I use the keyboard , toolbox.apk (with 15 icons) , locker (similar GB) and Profiles.apk from P1 ... works perfectly... :P ...on Meija B9... :D

Locker doesnt open camera, at least for me :)

Guest zuncika

Locker doesnt open camera, at least for me :)

I tried calling and messaging , and of course unlock (which is the most important but not the camera , and it does not matter to me at all) and looks good , better than ICS............ :P :P :P

Guest NeburG300

Hey really nice find!!!

I've already installed some features of this Rom, and I may say, AWESOME!!!

Well the apk's that I think that are Worth to install are:

-Messages, you will receive 2 sms, duplicate, in case of the installation of this apk, deleting the original one raises one big problem, It only let me send not receive???

-With the locker, the shortcut to the camera (the one of the bottom) does not work and the notifications of the missed calls appear cut... Besides those two "lags" the rest of them are fully functional and for me it stays much more functional with this locker than with the one that comes with Infusion B07. Another thing that I've noticed Is that when going to the definitions of the lock screen it crashes... "Sorry but definitions have been interrupted. " I think it´s due to the previous locker that had configurable options (MIUI) and gives error... the best thing to do is to maintain the original one ;)

They all have very nice appearance and fluid response.

Guest mash73

More .apk at the ROM: cust/hw/default/delapp folder.

HwCloudDrive.apk file manager - workingpost-985554-0-83968300-1357580190_thumb.

HwDeskClock.apk - working post-985554-0-22650900-1357581936_thumb.post-985554-0-21509700-1357581956_thumb.

Edited by mash73

HwPhoneFinder.apkpost-985554-0-04769800-1357940450_thumb.post-985554-0-47518000-1357940533_thumb.

i try with backup number - it works,and the web control too )))

at the second screen i use the zoom for some reason ))...

Edited by mash73