bricked zte skate

Guest murf95

Guest murf95

|In the process of changing rom seem to have bricked my zte skate. Just get green man pernanently and getting no further. Can anyone help please?

Guest omegavesko

|In the process of changing rom seem to have bricked my zte skate. Just get green man pernanently and getting no further. Can anyone help please?

A boot loop isn't a brick. Can you get to CWM?

Technically it isn't impossible, you can brick it if you mess up a TPT. It's just very, very difficult to do accidentally.

Guest razzmataz1478

A boot loop isn't a brick. Can you get to CWM?

Technically it isn't impossible, you can brick it if you mess up a TPT. It's just very, very difficult to do accidentally.

You can revive from a messed up TPT. I did it somehow. But I can't remember how.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

Ah, was it something like this by any chance? http://forum.androidsrbija.com/viewtopic.php?f=209&t=3727

I've heard of it but never actually seen anyone use it to revive a phone.

No, but good find ;) I think I had to use a combination of fastboot and TPTing ;)

I flashed it when the battery was low, my phone went dead. So I charged it for a few hours tried TPT, still wouldn't work, so I left it for a day (not on charge). Then I plugged it into my computer and started fastboot and I can't remember the rest. It was quite weird.

Guest murf95

Thanks folks. Left it alone and then for some unknown reason managed to restart in recovery mode. Dont know why it suddenly went berserk on its own.

Thanks again

Guest aspartam

In theory you can always download Skate's T card update software from http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/ . In downloaded zip file is documentation, how to make a T card update (or you can copy on computer image directory with image.bin to your root of sdcard) and power on the phone with VOL_UP+MENU+POWER. Keep until the T card update not starts.

If this not works, then you bricked your phone.