CM7.2---MPEngine9+SEEDER V6-EXT4-NO LAG!

Guest desalesouche

Guest desalesouche

Seeder 1.4 and MPengine 10 available, maybe this information is good =)

MPEngine10 is not working correctely...so i am waiting for MPEngine11 to see if i can include it in that rom and in cyanmobile 2.3.7 rom.

when i began the thread it was seeder v6 in the rom.now it is seeder 1.4.0, but i don't know how to change the title...

Guest desalesouche

Is it possible to see the screenshots? and whether the firmware Russian?

about screen google it please...and about russian firmware, i don't understand your question....

do you mean that you would like russian language? if so , please ask 4pda forum in huawei u8220/u8230 thread...i have no idea for the moment how to do it...and please come back with the solution , so everyone can enjoy it...thank you..

Edited by desalesouche

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jsantos

Hi,

This is really a great ROM. Reaally fast, stable and clean! Much better then my previews ROM ([ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works)

I have doubts about MPEngine. On LENAROX post on Xda I found:

--------------

How to check if it works?

-open terminal shell

-type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches.

-if the result is 1, it means its working!

-if its 0, its not working.

-if its 2, or 3, some other script or tweak is interrupting the process. delete them to avoid conflicts.

--------------

On this ROM, when I type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches, I get 3. So seems MPEngine is not working properlly. I tried to reinstall MPEngine9X and also MPEngine12, but I got an error. Any idea what is the problem?

I also have doubts about Seeder. I need to install the apk to turn on the seeder?

It is possible to include portuguese language support.

Guest desalesouche

Hi,

This is really a great ROM. Reaally fast, stable and clean! Much better then my previews ROM ([ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works)

--------------

-open terminal shell

-if its 2, or 3, some other script or tweak is interrupting the process. delete them to avoid conflicts.

--------------

On this ROM, when I type cat /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches, I get 3. So seems MPEngine is not working properlly. I tried to reinstall MPEngine9X and also MPEngine12, but I got an error. Any idea what is the problem?

I also have doubts about Seeder. I need to install the apk to turn on the seeder?

It is possible to include portuguese language support.

i am going to check about mpengine 9 first...then i will check if i can update with mpengine9X or mpengine 12 ...till now for some they are working and for some other they are not working... But you have to know that is last engine sedder is included....about portuguese, if language is not include, try with more loacale 2 from the market...

Guest desalesouche

Just wondering, is that minimalist gapps package designed for Styx ROM or should it only be used on Gingerbread+ ROMs? thanks

i think you can use it on any GB rom..didn't try it with styx...

Guest desalesouche

Hi,

--------------

-open terminal shell

--------------

hi again i have more explanation about how to make mpengine work... i only tested with MPEngine 12 and his (for now) 6 different tests... and mpengine 9 /11 /12 with 6 differents tests =all working for me

go here ----> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37250292&postcount=575

then follow how to here-----> From vesper007 It's working! Yaaayyy!

I can now play temple run 2 with absolutely ZERO LAGS on my xperia x10 running jellybean. Here's what you have to do:

1-Dowload the fixed MPEngine12.pdf from post 575. Remove the pdf extension...---->THIS IS WORKING WITH ALL OTHERS MPENGINE AND USRSETTINGS...(SO YOU CAN TEST ALL VARIANTS)

2-Copy the file to your init.d folder and set permissions to rwxrwxrwx

3-Download MPEngine12.zip from 1st post and extract it. Copy the mpengine folder to /system

4-Delete all files except usrsettings from system/mpengine/MPEngine12

5-Set permissions rwxrwxrwx of usrsettings file as well as the two folders that the file is in.

6-Reboot and check if drop_caches shows 1. If it doesn't, try executing the script via script manager. Init.d works fine for me. You can also copy over mpstats file over to system/xbin and use it to monitor stats of the engine.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

Guest Pavel Rymovski

I have trouble with CrossBreeder - long tap on "Back" button does not work. But it is easyer to use this script than MPEngine or Seeder - just flash

Edited by Pavel Rymovski

Guest desalesouche

I have trouble with CrossBreeder - long tap on "Back" button does not work. But it is easyer to use this script than MPEngine or Seeder - just flash

seeder is now an app...check the thread... and there is a new Mpengine which doesn't need to be activated....so it is twice easier than before...

but there is something new coming which might replace seeder (rngd/entropy) it is called frandom....hope i could get it or build it quickly... it is a module

and i think that once this done it would be a great thing...read crossbreeder thread....

by the way i made some change in kernel...better wifi speed? and some more kernel tweak..

Edited by desalesouche

i cant run a2sd in this rom, i ve installed it, but can run it from gui or console. im i missing something?, the rom looks great but i need to move the cache to sd in order to have space to install apps i think.

tnx, great work btw

Guest desalesouche

i cant run a2sd in this rom, i ve installed it, but can run it from gui or console. im i missing something?, the rom looks great but i need to move the cache to sd in order to have space to install apps i think.

tnx, great work btw

i never use a2sd...so can't answer...i think there is somewhere in our pulse forum a flashable zip who install eveything...ckeck !... Edited by desalesouche

i never use a2sd...so can't answer...i think there is somewhere in our pulse forum a flashable zip who install eveything...ckeck !...

So what can i do to gain space to install some apps?. moving them to the sd is not enough for me, is there anything else i can do, like moving the cache to the sd somehow?

gracias.

Guest desalesouche

So what can i do to gain space to install some apps?. moving them to the sd is not enough for me, is there anything else i can do, like moving the cache to the sd somehow?

gracias.

check in etc system init.d if there is a script called somethin like ext4 if yes remove it... then try again with a2sd and tell me.

otherwise , now there are newer way to do that...google it and check xda thread or whatever...

Edited by desalesouche

check in etc system init.d if there is a script called somethin like ext4 if yes remove it... then try again with a2sd and tell me.

otherwise , now there are newer way to do that...google it and check xda thread or whatever...

thanks for the quick reply!, i just deleted some script about mounting ext4 in \system\etc\init.d, but i keep geting "segmentation fault" when i try to run a2sd from terminal.

I tried s2e, had to reformat the sd ext, and now its working

thanks again.

Guest desalesouche

thanks for the quick reply!, i just deleted some script about mounting ext4 in \system\etc\init.d, but i keep geting "segmentation fault" when i try to run a2sd from terminal.

I tried s2e, had to reformat the sd ext, and now its working

thanks again.

you welcome...try to check if ext4 is working with s2e...as ext 4 is faster than ext2 and3...if ok , i think you can reinstall the deleted script in etc/init.d...by the way...check the new optimized kernel...please.