Mobile Update

Guest MrPuddington

Guest xolo x900_2

I wonder if the Jb update will be available from orange, tomorrow or in the next few days ?

Yeah me too... I'm now thinking why I bought this phone... :-( xolo has no news whatsoever and it seems that not even one device from xolo is going to get updated soon... I want to find the xolo spokesman and hit him for getting our hopes high

... Aargh.... :-\

Guest xolo x900_2

I've given up hope of ever seeing jb

Me too... But jb is sure or fu** xolo Intel orange and other carriers... I've given my piece of mind to vishal sehgal, director lava... If you want to start doing it to orange too...

Guest techosdkid

post-1010367-0-51528200-1367618289_thumb

Talked to another Orange Advisor and found this out.

Could this be true or another lie to get our hopes up ?

Edited by techosdkid

Guest xolo x900_2

If this is true Declan a person here posted on Facebook about his phone running 4.1 when he visited the store... But he hasn't provided the screen shots or anything.

Guest BlueMoonRising

would probablly be easier cracking the bootloader lol

Not to mention that trying to encourage people to hack another site on here could get him banned, joke or not. :unsure:

Guest BlueMoonRising

If this is true Declan a person here posted on Facebook about his phone running 4.1 when he visited the store... But he hasn't provided the screen shots or anything.

Presuming you're NOT Declan(he's had a lot of aliases on here and got banned on every one I think) then you should know that he can't lie straight in bed. Ignore absolutely anything he says. If he says it's daylight outside, stick your head out of the window just to check. :unsure:

Guest techosdkid

post-1010367-0-59565000-1367671241_thumb

(BTW sorry if i'm uploading all this Orange Advisor stuff,but i really want Jelly Bean 4.1 on OSD)

Another Orange advisor chat today, and this is what this one had to say.

Apparently they'll receive information on the Jelly Bean update on monday.

Guest Visham25

post-1010367-0-59565000-1367671241_thumb

(BTW sorry if i'm uploading all this Orange Advisor stuff,but i really want Jelly Bean 4.1 on OSD)

Another Orange advisor chat today, and this is what this one had to say.

Apparently they'll receive information on the Jelly Bean update on monday.

How do u get to an orange advisor!

Guest techosdkid

post-1010367-0-46361100-1367674802_thumb

Asking even more questions towards the Orange Advisors, and this one yet again said that, Orange could be told officially, whether or not Jelly Bean 4.1 is coming to OSD, in the next couple of days,probably Monday (referring to my last Orange Advisor chat screenshot posted)

Edited by techosdkid

Guest techosdkid

Send me a link please, where someone has said this ?

Guest techosdkid

post-1010367-0-70771200-1367757251_thumb

Just been told by an Orange Advisor that Jelly Bean 4.1 was available to update on the Orange San Diego, but when i checked the OTA update, No updates were available at that time.

Guest #XouOnlyLiveOnce

Learn to spell? ;)

Maybe he is trying ;)

:D

post-1010367-0-70771200-1367757251_thumb

Just been told by an Orange Advisor that Jelly Bean 4.1 was available to update on the Orange San Diego, but when i checked the OTA update, No updates were available at that time.

That's amazing.

Guest Roids

I know this whole will we / won't we business is driving some of us a bit crazy, but I just wanted to say that the OTA updater on my unmodified Orange ICS OSD has been increasingly nagging me to install the 12MB update this past fortnight. What I mean is that the frequency of the reminders has definitely increased. Prior to this, it only nagged me every 2-3 months about undownloaded OTA updates. Has anyone else noticed this? Could it mean anything? I haven't taken the 12MB download, BTW.

Guest techosdkid

post-1010367-0-51528200-1367618289_thumb

Talked to another Orange Advisor and found this out.

I would recommend that, anybody going to there closest Orange store, to ask if an update is available to Jelly Bean 4.1, is available in store, and if it will be available as an OTA update.

Edited by techosdkid