Grab a Play Magazines bargain

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Magazines have now launched in the UK Play Store and while the majority of the magazines are only slightly cheaper than their shelf sitting counterparts, there are some real deals to be had!

Are you (like me) a car fan? If so, you can get yourself a monthly subscription to Autocar for only £2.99 per month, compared to the WEEKLY cover price of £3.60!

If you like your motors more sporty, Autosport, another weekly, is also £2.99 a month.

For PC users, Maximum PC is an incredible 62p per month, compared to an online cover price of £5.99!

Macs more your thing? Mac|Life too is 62p per month, compared to an online cover price of £3.99.

The deals are there to be had... if you spot a corker that we've missed, please post below and let us know (yes, I know about Crochet Today but figured you lot aren't the target audience)... :)

All magazines include a 14 day free trial option of course, so if you haven't tried out magazines yet - give it a go! I can't wait until the purported 'interactive features' surface...!

autosportgrab.png

Click here to view the item

Guest Skip Tracer

Not sure if a 60p saving is a bargain after all there is no paper or ink and very little in the way of distribution so in my eyes this is a rip-off.

Guest Dan Mullen

Not sure if a 60p saving is a bargain after all there is no paper or ink and very little in the way of distribution so in my eyes this is a rip-off.

60p saving? On AutoCar? No, it's more than that. It's usually £3.60 per WEEK, so £2.99 a MONTH appears to be a bargain!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.