[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest tillaz

Did that all. Still "read log wait", sorry.

are all the boxes ticked when checking the permissions on

system\bin\logcat

that's the only thing i can think of

Guest Ilfirin

Couldn't look, cyanogen-explorer will not let me, but from terminal I see "-rwxr-xr-x root shell"

If I tried run it from the terminal:

"Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory"

And it really isn't there, just 'events, radio, system'

Edited by Ilfirin

Guest rupisekhon

I have tried to download R5 rom 5 times from solidfies link. Download stopped at 82% 23% 52% 80%. Kindly provide any other mirror link.

Guest tillaz

Couldn't look, cyanogen-explorer will not let me, but from terminal I see "-rwxr-xr-x root shell"

If I tried run it from the terminal:

"Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory"

And it really isn't there, just 'events, radio, system'

did you check if logcat worked on the fully stock repack after enabling it ?

it could be that lightning rom is using a script or build.prop flag that disables logging

Guest Ilfirin

it could be that lightning rom is using a script or build.prop flag that disables logging

No, this is first time I am trying to use it ('cause of force quitting)

Guest kyan31

What props could cause this to happen?

Guest tillaz

What props could cause this to happen?

just took a look and there is a script in there for disabling logging

remove

system\etc\init.d\69removelogger

logcat should work after doing that,

Guest Ilfirin

And here we go:

--------- beginning of /dev/log/main

--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

E/Sensors (  342): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

E/Sensors (  342): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

E/Sensors (  342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/Sensors (  342): GsSensor::setDelay: line +114 ~~~handle===0~~ns==200000000~~

E/Sensors (  342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-224

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: error code 14: unable to open database file

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.native_1x1_string(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.simpleQueryForString(SQLiteStatement.java:172)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:812)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:800)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.setJournalMode(SQLiteDatabase.java:1060)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.enableWriteAheadLogging(SQLiteDatabase.java:2343)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.initDatabase(WebViewDatabase.java:231)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.init(WebViewDatabase.java:209)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.access$000(WebViewDatabase.java:38)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase$1.run(WebViewDatabase.java:190)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342): Can't write: system_app_crash

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342): java.io.IOException: Can't list files: /data/system/dropbox

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342):  at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.init(DropBoxManagerService.java:574)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342):  at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.add(DropBoxManagerService.java:168)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342):  at android.os.DropBoxManager.addText(DropBoxManager.java:272)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  342):  at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$11.run(ActivityManagerService.java:7818)

E/Sensors (  342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/Sensors (  342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

That errors with sensors are there stil with one second period

Guest kyan31

And here we go:

E/Sensors ( 342): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

E/Sensors ( 342): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

E/Sensors ( 342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/Sensors ( 342): GsSensor::setDelay: line +114 ~~~handle===0~~ns==200000000~~

E/Sensors ( 342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: error code 14: unable to open database file

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.native_1x1_string(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.simpleQueryForString(SQLiteStatement.java:172)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:812)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:800)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.setJournalMode(SQLiteDatabase.java:1060)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.enableWriteAheadLogging(SQLiteDatabase.java:2343)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.initDatabase(WebViewDatabase.java:231)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.init(WebViewDatabase.java:209)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.access$000(WebViewDatabase.java:38)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3366): at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase$1.run(WebViewDatabase.java:190)

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): Can't write: system_app_crash

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): java.io.IOException: Can't list files: /data/system/dropbox

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.init(DropBoxManagerService.java:574)

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.add(DropBoxManagerService.java:168)

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): at android.os.DropBoxManager.addText(DropBoxManager.java:272)

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$11.run(ActivityManagerService.java:7818)

E/Sensors ( 342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/Sensors ( 342): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

That errors with sensors are there stil with one second period

Were you using dropbox when trying to make the app crash?

Guest Ilfirin

Were you using dropbox when trying to make the app crash?

What do you mean? It is installed, yes. I force quitted it and still crashing. But I dont think, thats reason. I am using it all the time and rom was working, till todays morning.

I could uninstall it, if you request

Guest kyan31

What do you mean? It is installed, yes. I force quitted it and still crashing. But I dont think, thats reason. I am using it all the time and rom was working, till todays morning.

I could uninstall it, if you request

No it's fine.

Guest kyan31

I can't really tell what the problem is :unsure:

The error seems to show here:

And here

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): Can't write: system_app_crash

E/DropBoxManagerService( 342): java.io.IOException: Can't list files: /data/system/dropbox

Something about dropbox not being able to list files :excl:

I don't really know what could be causing the crashes. Anyone else want to do a logcat, then I can compare the two.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Pirex69

Hi Tillaz And Kyan31,

I know you dont like huawei all backup, but I really need to use this app on lightning, can you give some support?

i´ve tried this by flashing and also by installing the apk, but it´s not there..

ideias?

thks

Guest kyan31

Hi Tillaz And Kyan31,

I know you dont like huawei all backup, but I really need to use this app on lightning, can you give some support?

i´ve tried this by flashing and also by installing the apk, but it´s not there..

ideias?

thks

Allbackup doesn't work on this ROM. I don't even know why as it's based on B952 :o

Have you tried setting permissions? Or you could restore to an older ROM, rebackup all your apps using Carbon and then restore the apps to a fresh install of lightning.

Guest tillaz

looking at that log, i think the problem is with the sqlite script

try deleting

system\xbin\sqlite3

and

system\ect\init.d\sqlite_optimize

reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik cache

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz And Kyan31,

ideias?

thks

try this

http://www.solidfile...m/d/38a137139d/

the reason its not working is because it needs to be signed with the same key as the core system apps

Guest Ilfirin

looking at that log, i think the problem is with the sqlite script

try deleting

system\xbin\sqlite3

and

system\ect\init.d\sqlite_optimize

reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik cache

Did that with fear, 'cause sqlite is something pretty usefull. But, still the same

E/Sensors (  430): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/Sensors (  430): GsSensor::setDelay: line +114 ~~~handle===0~~ns==200000000~~

E/Sensors (  430): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-194

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172): android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: error code 14: unable to open database file

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.native_1x1_string(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteStatement.simpleQueryForString(SQLiteStatement.java:172)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:812)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.DatabaseUtils.stringForQuery(DatabaseUtils.java:800)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.setJournalMode(SQLiteDatabase.java:1060)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.enableWriteAheadLogging(SQLiteDatabase.java:2343)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.initDatabase(WebViewDatabase.java:231)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.init(WebViewDatabase.java:209)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase.access$000(WebViewDatabase.java:38)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3172):  at android.webkit.WebViewDatabase$1.run(WebViewDatabase.java:190)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430): Can't write: system_app_crash

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430): java.io.IOException: Can't list files: /data/system/dropbox

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430):  at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.init(DropBoxManagerService.java:574)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430):  at com.android.server.DropBoxManagerService.add(DropBoxManagerService.java:168)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430):  at android.os.DropBoxManager.addText(DropBoxManager.java:272)

E/DropBoxManagerService(  430):  at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$11.run(ActivityManagerService.java:7818)

E/libEGL  ( 3172): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)

E/libEGL  ( 3172): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)

E/Sensors (  430): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==0~~!n

E/dalvikvm( 2046): GC_CONCURRENT freed 3222K, 29% free 12406K/17443K, paused 6ms+6ms

E/Sensors (  430): GsSensor: line +83 ~~~handle===0~~en==1~~!n

Guest tillaz

Did that with fear, 'cause sqlite is something pretty usefull. But, still the same

what you deleted has been added to the rom, its not present in the stock ROM so its not dangerous to delete

you might need to do a factory reset after deleting those files for it to take effect, since the script would have already written to the database

make a nandroid backup first so you can restore if it dose not resolve the problem

what exactly is crashing? and what is done to cause it?