[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest plewis1981

I just flashed the MMS-Mod-BWG.zip on CM9 and it works like a charm :)

Going to try a few more now

The MGS clock font also works :)

Edited by plewis1981

Guest kyan31

I just flashed the MMS-Mod-BWG.zip on CM9 and it works like a charm smile.png

Going to try a few more now

The MGS clock font also works smile.png

They don't replace vital system files so they are guaranteed to work, and I should probably update the font's section lol. Theres only one there :blush:

Guest VoltresS

I am sorry for the delay. I already find out what causes the toggles to disappear. It is the percentage battery mod v3. is it Normal?

Edited by VoltresS

Guest kyan31
I am sorry for the delay. I already find out what causes the toggles to disappear. It is the percentage battery mod v3. is it Normal?

Installing the battery mods removes the toggles, I'm sure I wrote it on the opening post.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
Ooops! the home touch button is dead, back works + menu works but not the home... Any ideas?? help!

Sorry for the late response, are you still having the problem?

Guest VoltresS

Installing the battery mods removes the toggles, I'm sure I wrote it on the opening post.

Oh, sorry my bad, I totally missed that. Shame on me :blush:. Sorry for the inconvenience and congrats once more for your effort. Keep going dude ;).

Edited by VoltresS

Guest kyan31

Oh, sorry my bad, I totally missed that. Shame on me :blush:. Sorry for the inconvenience and congrats once more for your effort. Keep going dude ;).

No need to apologize, its a simple mistake.

Guest blablazzz

Great ROM. I went on this ROM after using infusion and I can say that know g300 is like another phone. Fast, no reboots, stable 3G and gsm. Thanks man once again. Waiting for next updates.

Guest kyan31
Great ROM. I went on this ROM after using infusion and I can say that know g300 is like another phone. Fast, no reboots, stable 3G and gsm. Thanks man once again. Waiting for next updates.

Thanks a lot!

Well what would you like in the next update? I'm going to add:

CPU control

Hidden app drawer apps

And that's about it :P

I'm not really sure what else I can add, and the things above I said can be done with a little manual help. Just download a separate launcher to hide apps, and download no frills for CPU.

Actually I might use the Ouch kernel too, it looks good so its worth a shot.

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

Ooops! the home touch button is dead, back works + menu works but not the home... Any ideas?? help!

if you really need the home button you can try adding the soft keys by adding something to the build prop

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 <----- put this at the bottom of the build prop

however this only overlaps the bottom part of the screen and not resize it so some apps at the bottom will be covered

source: http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/623717-enable-softkeys-mod.html

Edited by blademaster123

Guest nikbos

When will it be finished electra are you? I have a feeling it will be much electra good rom and G300 will be complete. .

You did this on the CM thread and look what happened. Just be quiet and wait before it happens again.

Auuu Fikrete na svakom forumu te napusavaju :D

Guest kyan31

if you really need the home button you can try adding the soft keys by adding something to the build prop

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 <----- put this at the bottom of the build prop

however this only overlaps the bottom part of the screen and not resize it so some apps at the bottom will be covered

source: http://androidforums...ftkeys-mod.html

Just change the DPI to stop the buttons from overlapping. You will also have to fix the play store otherwise it will give you errors.

Guest kyan31

For your next iteration is there any way of adding a custom unlock so you can add apps to the unlock screen?

That would involve some serious framework modding, so I doubt it.

Guest jpmagalhaes

Well, I installed this yesterday, and I'm really happy with it so far. Really fast and, apparently, very stable. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Btw, Awesome BEATS is supposed to change just the music quality or the overall sound that comes from speakers or headsets, like voice calls? I'm just asking cause as far as voice calls go, i didn't see much of a difference.