[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

well, i have to say a quick note: Don't get distracted with the boot animation... tongue.png

Is far more important the ROM itself that a image that is only notice for a few seconds...

But it's so addicting :P

Guest blademaster123

Im sorry, I don't like it

Make it yellow or blue

use the logo (but smaller)

don't include Kyan's

To be honest i didnt like it as well, this was just a very quick summary i made in like an hour i will take onboard your suggestions and thank you for suggesting and being honest :D

The effect is really cool, but I don't like the colour. Maybe you could have the exact same text effect, but blue or yellow. You could also have the lightning ROM logo somewhere on the animation. I do appreciate the effort though :)

Ok i will try that as well and thanks. Again like i said before this was just a very quick sumamry thing and the final should hopefully be better

:) By the way can you send me the logo animation thing so i could try include it?

Edited by blademaster123

To be honest i didnt like it as well, this was just a very quick summary i made in like an hour i will take onboard your suggestions and thank you for suggesting and being honest :D Ok i will try that as well and thanks. Again like i said before this was just a very quick sumamry thing and the final should hopefully be better

:) By the way can you send me the logo animation thing so i could try include it?

A few posts back I uploaded the logo, just search the the thread. I will upload it again if you can't find it.

R4 beta battery stats:

post-969101-13591325687619_thumb.jpg

Only 20% used after a whole 8 hours of use ;)

Its probably the battery tweaks kicking in :lol:

Edited by kyan31

R4 beta battery stats:

[attachment=85461:uploadfromtaptalk1359132547466.jpg

nice1, when are you hoping to release r4?

Guest PCTechRoss

R4 beta battery stats:

[attachment=85461:uploadfromtaptalk1359132547466.jpg

Woah

Are you still planning on doing the 3 way lock screen in R4?

Its hard to do, so we'll see

@oba P.s I have tried to add the Hungarian dictionary to the LatinIME dictoinary but it doesn't work, If someone has a latinIME file with the Hungarian dictionary inside, send it to me please.

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

A few posts back I uploaded the logo, just search the the thread. I will upload it again if you can't find it.

Sorry cant find it, i did try to find it

Guest blademaster123
Thanks, this is my second attempt at a boot animation (this is also not a final and is just a test).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCXXlKU9AI&feature=youtu.be i completely scrapped the last 1 as it was c++p. :P this one i think is nicer also i will add the logo later :)

Edited by blademaster123

Thanks, this is my second attempt at a boot animation (this is also not a final and is just a test).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCXXlKU9AI&feature=youtu.be i completely scrapped the last 1 as it was c++p. tongue.png this one i think is nicer also i will add the logo later smile.png

It does look really cool, the graphics are awesome, what software are you using? Remember, you need to make this portrait otherwise it wont fit the phone correctly. I'm not sure this would be everyone's cup of tea though, like marmite...

marmite-and-co-disgustingly-debatable-foods-in-western-europe-marmite-stewed-oxtail-europe-disgusting-foods.jpg

You either love it or hate it...I like it (the boot animation, not marmite eww)

Guest blademaster123

Sony vegas pro 10, but when making the bootanimation which i think consist of jpegs i will use a sort of video to jpg converter thing and thank you for your kind words, by the way if people like this should make the bootanimation and send it to you?

edit i realised i could do output as png images so i did that so i should be able to finsih the final animation by late today or tommorow i will try to add your logo somewhere

Edited by blademaster123

Sony vegas pro 10, but when making the bootanimation which i think consist of jpegs i will use a sort of video to jpg converter thing and thank you for your kind words, by the way if people like this should make the bootanimation and send it to you?

edit i realised i could do output as png images so i did that so i should be able to finsih the final animation by late today or tommorow i will try to add your logo somewhere

Yes, send it to me please once it's done. I might make a bootanimations section in the addons. Hope it all goes well :)

@opa P.s I have tried to add the Hungarian dictionary to the LatinIME dictoinary but it doesn't work, If someone has a latinIME file with the Hungarian dictionary inside, send it to me please.

Ah :(

It's okay :)

btw, thank you for trying :)

Guest blademaster123

Yes, send it to me please once it's done. I might make a bootanimations section in the addons. Hope it all goes well :)

Oh yeah, it just takes a long time to render it says 42 minutes left and then ill put it in boot animation factory. By the way if you make a boot animation section and put mine there please give credit to Vegtutor as well who made the template :)

Ah sad.png

It's okay smile.png

btw, thank you for trying smile.png

I don't have a lot to do right now, so I can keep on trying. Don't lose hope yet. Apparently the toggles remove some languages, have you tied removing them? Just delete the 'cust' folder.

Its hard to do, so we'll see

@opa P.s I have tried to add the Hungarian dictionary to the LatinIME dictoinary but it doesn't work, If someone has a latinIME file with the Hungarian dictionary inside, send it to me please.

why not just use cyanogenmod's keyboard? its what i have always used in my roms because it has most langues built in