[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest Miki Bakaiki

For what is worth, i still have your rom, and i will still have it, cause i think cm's got some bugs, and for a fully funcitonal rom, i think this one is the best (or one of the best) :) Keep updating it, it will only improve your skills on cooking roms :)

For what is worth, i still have your rom, and i will still have it, cause i think cm's got some bugs, and for a fully funcitonal rom, i think this one is the best (or one of the best) :) Keep updating it, it will only improve your skills on cooking roms :)

+1

Guest Miki Bakaiki

I wish i had your skills for this, i'm having an exam tomorrow about programation , i think i'll fail ahah so, do not give up on this rom, nor your future projects , practice makes perfecct :D

Guest krishang3

[Offtopic] hello Kyan, I was told you're 14 right? You have been doing an amazing job, I have a few stuff you might want to try out... but I will get to you when its done ;D from my Jelly Bean ROM.. (not released) you have dome an outstanding work on this rom, I personally chose this ROM over mine and told my friend to install it since then he's loving his phone more then ever... kudos to you mate.

[Offtopic] hello Kyan, I was told you're 14 right? You have been doing an amazing job, I have a few stuff you might want to try out... but I will get to you when its done ;D from my Jelly Bean ROM.. (not released) you have dome an outstanding work on this rom, I personally chose this ROM over mine and told my friend to install it since then he's loving his phone more then ever... kudos to you mate.

Thanks dude. I can't wait to try out the new stuff, and good luck on your Jellybean ROM.

Guest VoltresS

Hi kyan, and everybody, I've benn thinking in something that might come in handy.

So is it possible to make a patch or something that would make/turn our internal memory (2gb) into internal memory for apps, I mean all of it for app install. I don't know about all of you but I don't get to use it and that would be a formidable way to get more use of it and a tremendous space for many many apps.

Well, just sayin, waiting to know about you guys think about this.

Once more thank you for your formidable work Kyan and really looking forward for R4 :)

Greetings

Guest Miki Bakaiki

Hi kyan, and everybody, I've benn thinking in something that might come in handy.

So is it possible to make a patch or something that would make/turn our internal memory (2gb) into internal memory for apps, I mean all of it for app install. I don't know about all of you but I don't get to use it and that would be a formidable way to get more use of it and a tremendous space for many many apps.

Once more thank you for your formidable work Kyan and really looking forward for R4 :)

Greetings

I think this is what cyda's mod does, not sure though.... but i think he "packed his things" :s

Greetings

Thanks! You can just use link2int by Cyda to do this.

Guest NikitoGR

Hello! Great job!

I'm new here. I just flashed the rom as you instructed in the OP, but maybe I have a small issue. I can't find the NFC option in the settings so that means that NFC doesn't work... Is there any way to resolve this very small issue? :D

Thank you!

--edit-- Is there any way to add the greek language in the keyboard? I really like the default keyboard and I don't want to download a 3rd party..

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest bladebuddy

O

Hello! Great job!

I'm new here. I just flashed the rom as you instructed in the OP, but maybe I have a small issue. I can't find the NFC option in the settings so that means that NFC doesn't work... Is there any way to resolve this very small issue? :D

Thank you!

--edit-- Is there any way to add the greek language in the keyboard? I really like the default keyboard and I don't want to download a 3rd party..

The G300 doesn't support NFC if you mean NFC tags.

Could possibly send them but cannot receive them.

Hello! Great job!

I'm new here. I just flashed the rom as you instructed in the OP, but maybe I have a small issue. I can't find the NFC option in the settings so that means that NFC doesn't work... Is there any way to resolve this very small issue? biggrin.png

Thank you!

I'm not sure what I can do about the NFC as I don't have a NFC enabled G300. Maybe someone can grab the NFC files from the system, and then I can make a fix for you. As for the keyboard, use this:

CM9 Modified Keyboard:

Solidfiles - DOWNLOAD

This keyboard should have more language dictionaries, and it should be better overall. Thanks Tillaz for the upload :)

Instructions:

Delete both LatinIME files from system/app

1. Flash zip in recovery

2. Reboot

3. Go to settings, language and input, and then choose the keyboard.

@oba it still doesn't seem to have Hungarian, but the keyboard is a lot more responsive now.

30/01/2013:

I updated the zip, so now it deletes the old LatinIME files automatically. Sorry I couldn't do this before, I completely forgot :lol:. Just flash it, and your done :)

Guest NikitoGR

The china-based G300 does.

Mine has NFC as it's U8815N and also it has a sticker for NFC etc... So it can only send :/ Anyway it's not a big deal ;)

Thank you for the keyboard!

Guest bladebuddy

The china-based G300 does.

That's good to know but you need a NFC capable device for it to work.

A bit like Bluetooth , if the phone doesn't support it , no amount of files will help.

Guest NikitoGR

I'm not sure what I can do about the NFC as I don't have a NFC enabled G300. Maybe someone can grab the NFC files from the system, and then I can make a fix for you. As for the keyboard, use this:

CM9 Modified Keyboard:

Solidfiles - DOWNLOAD

This keyboard should have more language dictionaries, and it should be better overall. Thanks Tillaz for the upload :)

Instructions:

Delete both LatinIME files from system/app

1. Flash zip in recovery

2. Reboot

3. Go to settings, language and input, and then choose the keyboard.

@oba it still doesn't seem to have Hungarian, but the keyboard is a lot more responsive now.

30/01/2013:

I updated the zip, so now it deletes the old LatinIME files automatically. Sorry I couldn't do this before, I completely forgot :lol:. Just flash it, and your done :)

It doesn't work. It has the same languages. En, FR, GER, IT, PORT, SP. Does it include the greek lang?

Thank you!

Guest NikitoGR

What do you mean it doesn't work?

It doesn't have greek. Neither other languages. Just as was before flashing it: the same languages, nothing was changed...

It doesn't have greek. Neither other languages. Just as was before flashing it: the same languages, nothing was changed...

At least the keyboard is faster.

Guest NikitoGR

Man... When i'm listening to music, the quality is somehow distorted and it has a little echo. Is this by default (even in stock) or it's with this rom?

Thank you!

Man... When i'm listening to music, the quality is somehow distorted and it has a little echo. Is this by default (even in stock) or it's with this rom?

Thank you!

You probably did something in the beats audio manager. Reset it back to normal and listen again.

Guest NikitoGR

Forgot to say that this issue shows up while wearing earphones. I have installed another equalizer (the viper4android) still the same. I'm using the google music... Yours is ok? Strange...