[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Moving back onto this now.

Another recommendation, applying the JB gpu lib updates as stock.

OR are they already applied?

They are already on this. I wrote it on the feature list ;)

How is gaming on this? This rom seems really good

Gaming is pretty standard. It has the DESIRE HD tweak so more apps are available on the play store. There are also inbuilt tweaks so the gaming may be better than stock.

Now I'm having issues again. I dont seem to be able to write to system yet I could last night. Tried all sorts!

Go to super-SU and go to its settings. Press reinstall, and it should delete from the system. Download super-SU again and reboot. That might fix it.

P.s Does anyone know how to edit the toggles? I tried looking in framework-res and system-UI. Hopefully I can theme it, if I can find it's...stuff :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest sssingletrack

Go to super-SU and go to its settings. Press reinstall, and it should delete from the system. Download super-SU again and reboot. That might fix it.

I have tried that, I've tried a re-install.

Some apps are giving the error "no busybox" so I downloaded an app on the market to put busybox on it.

Then the error goes away but I can't move anything from /system/app etc. I can delete but I cant paste into it.

I have tried that, I've tried a re-install.

Some apps are giving the error "no busybox" so I downloaded an app on the market to put busybox on it.

Then the error goes away but I can't move anything from /system/app etc. I can delete but I cant paste into it.

What app are you using? Anttek explorer?

Guest sssingletrack

What app are you using? Anttek explorer?

I was using ES file explorer to start of with. Which wouldnt allow me to paste into system. despite having it set as writeable etc.

So I downloaded Sytem/app mover off the market, which gave the busybox error. So I installed it, it then gives error cannot move file.

I was using ES file explorer to start of with. Which wouldnt allow me to paste into system. despite having it set as writeable etc.

So I downloaded Sytem/app mover off the market, which gave the busybox error. So I installed it, it then gives error cannot move file.

Hmm, i'm getting the same problem. Root works, but it doesn't seem to be able to move apps to system/app. I'll look into it and hopefully make a fix for it in version 2.

whats the battery life with this?

Its quite good. When trying it yesterday, it lasted right through school with 82% remaining. I have sync on all the time, auto-brightness, and I usually use the phone for a quick (3D) game every so often.

Try this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.mount_system&hl=en

It mounts the system, allowing you to modify it.

are they standard voda toggles as power toggled much better,could also consider battery percentage indicator.

Standard vodafone toggles, but hopefully I will theme them to look more ICS-ey. I'm not going to change the battery icon as people have different taste. Do not install any battery mods, as I have SystemUI and framework tweaks. Flashing battery mods will replace the existing files, causing missing features or broken functionality.

I might post some lightning ROM friendly battery mods later, if you really need them. Any requests?

Oh, and by the way, version 2 is almost ready ;)

is a jelly bean lock screen possible (i know about holo locker) it depends what everyone else wants tbh

It would be very hard to do, so for now, no.

p.s I'm repackaging the new build now. Its new features are:

Built in toggles (no need for flashable zip now)

Adrenaline Engine™ By Imbawind

Fixed root and Super-SU built in Just use method in OP

I will theme the toggles after I upload this build, and release a flashable zip to enable it.

Edited by kyan31