[MOD] [Stock ROM System UI] Y2.3.6K Cyanbread

Guest yayakuya

Guest yayakuya

Hello guys.... didn't make any succesfull with ICS ROM (having Blurred screen after flash it)???

borred with old LG style...???

so, don't throw your L3 to the trash :D just face lift the user interfaces. i have made some fresh system user interfaces for you guys with having those problem :)

ChangeLogs:

• All about Cyan flavour
  • Status Background
  • Icons (battery, signal, wifi, etc etc.)
  • Pop-up Background
  • Attractive animated windows transition
  • And many more...

let's do this:

• Download Attached Link bellow
    • Send it to your SD card
    • Reboot into CW Recovery
    • Flash that zip (clear cache if neccessary)
    • Reboot system
    • Enjoy.... :)

ScreenShots here:

http://www.facebook....78715335&type=3

Link here:

http://dl.dropbox.co...yanbread_UI.zip

Follow for updated on XDA:

http://forum.xda-dev...99#post36520799

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then here we go... UPDATE...!!! Y.2.3.6K Cyanbread UI V2

ChangeLogs:

-Removed Music bar widget

-Fix some wierd big icons

-Fix task notification background ( really eye catching wink.gif )

ScreenShot:

2013-01-13-05-10-15.jpg2013-01-13-05-12-24.jpg

Take it here:

http://dl.dropbox.co...bread_UI.V2.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another UPDATE....... ^_^

Check this out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=36520799#post36520799

You can type your opinions here or there.

Cheers..................

Edited by yayakuya

Guest yayakuya

Cool mod! Thanks for this yayakuya! Hope it gets to look like cm10.1 in the future. haha! :)

lol... :D

i've got many request for edit those look like an ICS status bar layout. but i really don't like it... i preffer to sense look like.

Guest Chingizzka

lol... :D

i've got many request for edit those look like an ICS status bar layout. but i really don't like it... i preffer to sense look like.

Well i am really happy that someone is customizing our device) *blurred screen brotherhood* xD. But man that "HTC" thing on status bar xDDD

Guest yayakuya

for next update, i just trying to be fix text notif background, some anoying big icons on status bar and remove music bar widget, but still using Sense style. then i'll try to use ICS style for the next third update smile.gif

many things/ mod i wanna share for dedicated to L3 users, who's can't feel the taste of ICS for screen problem reason angel.gif

Guest jomkingal

for next update, i just trying to be fix text notif background, some anoying big icons on status bar and remove music bar widget, but still using Sense style. then i'll try to use ICS style for the next third update smile.gif

many things/ mod i wanna share for dedicated to L3 users, who's can't feel the taste of ICS for screen problem reason angel.gif

Thanks for the effort! :) hoping to see some cool features next. haha! i returned to stock rom because of crashing problems. usually when using wifi or 3g mobile data. :( also due to lack of fm radio and wireless tether. :(

Guest yayakuya

Can you tell me how to pull system files from stock kdz firware.Because i want to make a stock based rom.

you can extract a kdz file using KDZ flash updater and extract again a .dz file using DZ extract. i found it on xda, but i've forgot at where... feel free to search ;)

Guest viking_kong

uhm,hi!can you give me the file which removes the music widget in the notification drop down?i mean just the xml file?something like that.thats the only problem i want to remove.i'm making my own icons by the way.thanks! ^_^

Guest viking_kong

yayakuya,is your rom deodex?i cant deodex mine.did you use fresh flashed stock rom and you deodex it right away?im getting many error in deodexing mine.almost all apps get error in deodexing so continuing it makes no sense because the rom will be empty.how did you deodex your rom?i want to deodex europe open v10n.thanks anyway with the file you uploaded.but it didn't work for me. it ruins the status bar and the notification drop down.although the music widget already disappeared.

Edited by viking_kong

Guest yayakuya

yes, my rom deodexed already. if you get that issue, try to deodex app per app. let see what happens...

about .xml files, i'm sorry it's just what i can change. no idea... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Aiman244

hey man i need help i have united arab emirates V10H so i boot in recovery mode backed up my current rom and wiped cache and flashed the cyanbread ui v2 when its doen it booted then i get this unexpected error's and then my phone got to a white screen then attempted to boot again but doing the same thing so i restored my rom and its working fine can u tell me why the ui v2 not working for me

Edited by Aiman244