[ROM][JB][4.1.2] MariDroi - M6 [03/17] (Based on ShenDu 130314)

Guest marcars

Guest TangerineTractor

biggest pain is no keyboard on first boot, so you can't run an initial gapps and auto restore all apps. if you install gapps later you have to manually install apps. (unless there's a setting somewhere?)

Guest Costy88031

M2 version is ready to work. No more Chinese characters. I am on testing now and after that i will post a new version in first post.

I'm waiting for this.When do you think it's ready?

Edited by Costy88031

Guest peterck
M2 version is ready to work. No more Chinese characters. I am on testing now and after that i will post a new version in first post.
could you also please change the theme of the rom as well to make it look like cm 10 and have the lock screen shortcuts you have on cm 10 lock screen..... Changing the notification toggles to be placed at the top and having a flashlight shortcut on the toggle notification like cm 10 ^_^

Guest sssingletrack
could you also please change the theme of the rom as well to make it look like cm 10 and have the lock screen shortcuts you have on cm 10 lock screen..... Changing the notification toggles to be placed at the top and having a flashlight shortcut on the toggle notification like cm 10 ^_^

Why don't you just use cm10? This rom is supposed to be an English faster shendu (I believe) not cm10

Any pro's or con's compared to CM10?

For me seems to be smoother than cm10.

Haven't found any bug besides a litle slow to wake up sometimes but might be due to my cpu clock settings.

Guest marcars

where is M2 version marcars?

i am working on it. Sorry i don't have much time in week. I will post probably new version M2 i next weekend (Saturday or Sunday)

Download link does not work. Any mirror, please?

it works. Try it one more time.

Edited by marcars

Guest TangerineTractor

Shame no update until the weekend... I was trying back on CM10 until this was updated, but CM10 does too many data lockups for me, requiring reboots. Will probably re-install this one tonight then...