[ROM][JB][4.1.2] MariDroi - M6 [03/17] (Based on ShenDu 130314)

Guest marcars

That chinese word is today`s date.

Online OCR - translate.

Two more fresh chinese roms:

Android version: 4.1.2 16.01.2013. (132Mb)

http://www.quzhuo.com/rom/html/591.html
Android version: 4.0.3 16.01.2013. (179Mb)
http://www.quzhuo.com/rom/html/590.html[/code]

Guest dan nedan

hi there!

i tryied to change kernel. total failure.

tryied 308...v19, others ....nothing.

after every attempt i reinstalled the rom.

this jb doesnt accept other kernels?

akso i noticed the battery drains a little bit faster: lets say 25%/day.

in the previous 952 ww i had only 10-15%/day.

actually theese my only comments.

the rom is ok.

good work man!

that custom kernel is for stock roms ONLY, does anyone know how to read anymore, and its for a completely different version of android too, use your brains just a little bit people

btw dakok, how is it compared to baidu os? i like the frequent updates, something that individual developers fail to follow on through after a couple of initial versions

also did they fix the v-sync, or even planning to?

Guest dan nedan

that custom kernel is for stock roms ONLY, does anyone know how to read anymore, and its for a completely different version of android too, use your brains just a little bit people

btw dakok, how is it compared to baidu os? i like the frequent updates, something that individual developers fail to follow on through after a couple of initial versions

hey man!

use your brains just a little and show some respect!

if u read carefully and of course if you use your brains.. you will noticed that i was talking about update-kernel-308G300_19 wich was posted on modaco by paul previously but probably you are not aware about that..

i also was talking about geno and omegamoons kernels wich also were good on jb.

so finally use your brain and, again, show some respect!!!

ps

BTW my comment was for the maridroi creator not for you!

who are you man? dont answer please...

Edited by dan nedan

Sorry but I didn`t try this one yet. It would be too much for me to try so many roms. :)

So, lately I concentrate to non-customised roms (read: shendu, baidu)

Customised will have their turn - when original roms reach their end in development.

Maybe a strange attitude but that`s me. ;)

@dan neda: i am obviously someone who is more informed than you (not to mention way smarter too, but that's just given), and respect is reserved for those who are not lazy and ignorant - as paulmilbank (whose kernel you are referring to) himself said in his own thread, on the very first post (and in bold letters mind you, because of all the trolls just like you), and I quote "This Kernel is for stock/stock based roms only"... and maridroi is not the creator of this rom, he removed/added some apk's (respect for that) but is likely not familiar with its inner workings

@dakok: well, this IS shendu os, i was asking about it

Edited by pOcHa

Guest dan nedan

@pacha::::man again and for the last time:

you are not into the subject! just use your mind if you got one and try to understand. im talking about 19 version. and not the actual version.

for your info: it was the 308 first release of huawei and after that it was in time #1.. #16 and #19 release of 308...and now it is the last one you are talking about but not me!!!

whatever...

.just keep up the good work man. you are the best...

ps

about respect man, just go down from the tree.

respect is for everyone. but im not here to teach you

Guest TangerineTractor

To get this thread back on topic...

Just blasted r3.. don't really know what to say. it's fast. it works. no force closes or hangs or freezes.... but jeez, the interface is a mess! inverted settings and pop-ups, standard status bar, and some weird notification tray with orange background making the text unreadable. I really don't want to sound harsh and ungrateful, and I appreciate the effort involved, but the various elements of the interface need coordinating.

@dakok: well, this IS shendu os, i was asking about it

I guessed you were reffering to my comment about todays Shendu release which I wont likely flash

due to some bad comments on serbian forum, although some say its great :blink:

ok, i will get down from my high horse (thats what you meant, right) and give you a benefit of a doubt, seeing as how english is not your strongest suite - his kernel was NEVER meant for anything other than what he specifically stated, and you may have been lucky enough and gotten it to work on some other non stock based rom, but some things surely got broken just because of it (on JB ones just even more so, if it boots even)

now, you are free to keep trying flashing it on everything, but don't cry afterwards if its not working as intended, cause the only one who can help you with that is paulmilbank himself, and he won't, just trust me, don't go trolling him too about it

@TangerineTractor: maybe its because of the launcher from CM10, the default one probably works as intended?

@dakok: i meant in general, how about any previous version (and did you mean androidsrbija?)

Guest TangerineTractor

@TangerineTractor: maybe its because of the launcher from CM10, the default one probably works as intended?

no, it's the modded systemui.. shendu keeps the inverted menus notification tray and status bar, whatever launcher is used.

@dakok: i meant in general, how about any previous version (and did you mean androidsrbija?)

Anyway, to prevent misunderstanding:

I never tested rom from this topic.

Shendu previous one was very good, just testing todays, couldn`t restst :)

Info was from androidsrbija.

Guest Mireczech

Would be possible to do SystemUI Layout - with no more Chinese signs but WHITE COLOR battery and signals notification as in original Shendu release? I like it.

Edited by Mireczech

Guest Dellboy2012

It works perfectly, but I also like original jb notifications and status bar. Is it something that was changed in latest Shendu release or it only comes with M3?

Guest AlbireoXX

Hi guys,

I have installed the ROM following the first post instructions but every 10 seconds or so I get a screen saying "Provided by %1$s" and then a message "System UI has stopped working". The status bar never appears.

I really like the ROM and it seems very smooth and fast, but I need to work this glitch out before adopting it.

Thanks!

Guest marcars

I see that m3 have theme chooser but i dont know how to use it,how to get a theme

just install a theme and go to the second start screen on the right. There you will see a Settings app. Click it and choose Themes option.

Guest marcars

Hi guys,

I have installed the ROM following the first post instructions but every 10 seconds or so I get a screen saying "Provided by %1$s" and then a message "System UI has stopped working". The status bar never appears.

I really like the ROM and it seems very smooth and fast, but I need to work this glitch out before adopting it.

Thanks!

Make a full wipe in CWM and install ROM again. In USB connection choose MTP because its not work as Mass Storage.