[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

Guest kyan31
I just modified styles.xml in framework, where I modify these lines:

<style name="Animation.VolumePanel" parent="@style/Animation">

<item name="windowEnterAnimation">@anim/slide_in_left</item>

<item name="windowExitAnimation">@anim/slide_out_right</item>

</style>

Oh cool :)

Guest kyan31

what do you think about this design change?

post-1000324-0-59558100-1364067284_thumb

and please tell me if you would like a beta-1 snapshot smile.png

It looks nice, but you should try to get rid of the blue boxes around the clock, date, and settings button. Ask tillaz, he made a cool blue theme and it doesn't have the problem, so maybe he knows how to fix it.

Guest Rydlis

So, I am back in game with LiQu OS without my GUI :D I'll do my GUI as flashable package, hope you like it. I want to give you a choice. Download it here----> goo.gl/NnAoE

For the people from Czech, if you want to know some information about LiQu I'll do my first vlog and I'll put it on YT ;)

Guest Filly_s

Testing now. On boot give me an error: invalid_int: Liqu_Beta1 or something like that.

There is no your GUI. Just standard CM 10.1 gui.

Anyway, look fast. Camera is ok, LG camera too. FM radio doesn’t work. Seems to me that driver for FM tuner is bad.

Edited by Filly_s

Guest bladebuddy
it's not about money... it's about experience and I'll support my family, because studying cost me a much money :)

You're a good lad and I personally wish you good luck and happiness in life.

Its so nice to see young people with drive and respect for there family and to realize its not all about money. ( but you will do o.k for that).

Made my otherwise crappy night good reading that Radius. All the best and good for you.:D

Guest Rydlis

Thanks a lot bladebuddy :)

New screenshots from beta-1, hope you like it :)

post-1000324-0-60744400-1364510798_thumbpost-1000324-0-57971000-1364510797_thumbpost-1000324-0-66071000-1364510796_thumb

there will be always some design element's, my GUI will be avalaible as flashable package, and I thinks it will be compatible with standart CM10.1

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

New screenshot from Beta-1, I hope youlike the new design of dialogs window! Yeah, the font need some tweaking....

post-1000324-0-76829000-1365714001_thumb

HEY!! I am registred on Ubuntu One Cloud, so you can have the newest builds every day! It will be available during weekend

Edited by Rydlis

Guest celrau

Just tried beta 1 and well, mostly CM 10.1 right now but it runs good specially after OC the kernel a bit. Regarding the UI I like the light-grayish background (though there's still a lot of work to be done) for settings and stuff. The status bar is also nice but only with light colored wallpapers, I think it should have been transparent to adapt to other colors better (or maybe an option to set the color/transparency and set icons color?). I hate the fake 3d dock (maybe an option to disable it?) but that's personal, illustrating metaphors is fun for 5 seconds. Keep up the good work Rydlis, you have something there.

Guest tillaz

to fix your problem with the shadow on the notification header, as referred to here https://docs.google....0xPOVNINjQ/edit

change your res\drawable\ ic_notify_button_bg.xml

replace all the code with this below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<selector
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<item android:state_pressed="true" android:drawable="@drawable/intruder_bg_pressed" />
</selector>
[/code]