[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

dont worry, this is our final form :D And these websites... it's developed for fun and experience, i think I'll need it at job interview

Guest celrau

As long as you keep changing rom names and signatures I won't worry, it's the same you from several months ago with the same bullshit. I guess I'm beginning to sound like that guy a while ago complaining about fake devs (boy, was he right!) but every once in a while when I check this forum I see your pseudo-rom thread updated and check it out out of curiosity, maybe, maybe but every time is just you reminding us you're still alive and dreaming, big deal. This is a fake thread.

Guest Rydlis

Yes, you are right. Sora OS is the same bullshit and I am still same id*ot. I should be like you and most of people on this forum. Normal Android user, without any dreams, quietly using CM, don't say anything and don't click on +1, because it's too much for some people. I should stop developing this bullshit, as you said, and be more myself. Fat, unpopular guy, always playing Dota or CS, who don't trying to be better. Maybe, I'll stop, it's moronic. Logcating, writing code, debuging and making graphic, giving help and advices to other developers, helping with debuging and beta-testing, promoting music of my friends.... There will be definetly beta-2, not matter what, and than I'll see....

Please, don't think I am just angry kid, but I already did something in my life and I am so proud of it. I understand to this post as "You don't made anything and this is bullshit", that's why I am little bit angry...

Sora OS NEVER will be good as ,for ex., Electra, CM, Slim Bean, Sora OS is just SMALL PROJECT, and I DON'T WANT TO MAKE BIG DEAL

This is everything, say whatever you want...

Guest Sir Bacon

Rydlis, you are a great guy. That is no lie. However your rom is not great. The problem with this is how it offers so little. Just theme? Is that all?

You also make things like website and more, and you say you want to work in google. This will not get you to Google. I'm a dev, so I know what im saying. All this is is init.d scripts and theme. This will never get you to google. To be with Google, you need to know program languages, python, lazarus, java, and much more. You need to be able to build from source too, no silly zip building, and you need to be really good when it comes to innovation. Is this rom the next innovation? Is this rom the new best? No.

I recommend you stop cooking this (yes cooking, your not a dev) and work on important things like real programming and developing. What you are doing now is incorrect.

Hope I helped.

Guest Rydlis

Sora OS beta-2 snapshot is available to download.

SoraOS Beta-2 snapshot

Screenshots:

post-1000324-0-43995000-1374673364_thumbpost-1000324-0-29440300-1374673369_thumbpost-1000324-0-36788700-1374673368_thumbpost-1000324-0-30426000-1374673367_thumbpost-1000324-0-35416900-1374673366_thumb

Sora OS beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

-based on CM10.1 R4 by Dazzozo

-New settings (Tabs, new functions, fully in czech language)

-New multitaksing (Sense-like)

-Gapps (Less Ram)

-some new icons

-little bit speed up reaction of system

-new Status bar design

-Seconds in Status bar

-Newer smali files for Speed meter (show only if you are connectto Wifi/mobile data)

-new design of clock (Analog/Digital)

-font from Android 4.3

-Bravia Engine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rydlis

Update for Sora OS

Changelog:

-transparent launcher

-new layout of digital clock

-new SystemUI (design changes)

-better audio mod (Please tell me if you feel even small difference, it will help a lot ;) )

Screenshots:

post-1000324-0-29598500-1375647622_thumbpost-1000324-0-66302600-1375647623_thumb

Download: http://bit.ly/updateSora

You should wipe cache and dalvik cache!!

Guest Rydlis

Update for Sora OS beta-2, this update include.

-transparent SystemUI

-Better 3D/GUI mod

-deleted "Noisy audio" message

-"new" Holo Theme

Screenshots:

post-1000324-0-42802200-1376337004_thumbpost-1000324-0-78502900-1376337005_thumb

Download:

Flashable.zip (in GDrive, click CTRL+S for download)

How to install:

-reboot into recovery

-wipe cacheand for sure you should wipe dalvik cache too (Advanced-->Wipe dalvik cache)

-install update

-reboot

Guest Rydlis

Have force close when entering system - language & input ...

Yes, I know, I currently working on it ;)

Can you make JB 4.1.2 version?

You don't like JB 4.2? :D I hope I will release Beta-2 till the start of school year, but it don't look like I can make it, and then I am going to work, so I think there won't be any new version of Sora OS

Finally someone made white teamed ROM so we don't need to only look for Baidu :) Thank you!!

Thank you support :D We are currently working on more themes (Sora blue, Sora black, and some more) and... there is something what I need to say

CM10.1 themes are NOT compatible with Sora OS, due to framework modifications and modified Apps (SystemUI, Settings, News&Weather and some other)

Yes, you can apply them, but it wont work or it wont work correctly (Apps FC)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

error on forum #1

MODs, I am not spamming, this is an error of this website, not mine, please delete this post

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

error on forum #2

MODs, I am not spamming, this is an error of this website, not mine, please delete this post

Edited by Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

error on forum #3

Edited by Rydlis

Guest predragiPredrag

Thank you support :D We are currently working on more themes (Sora blue, Sora black, and some more)

Don't mention it :) It is nice someone finally decided to use white theme, because our IPS screen is bad on sunlight and it does not need

black themes like AMOLED screens to preserve power :) So white all the way, so we can enjoy our IPS quality screen :)

Guest Rydlis

Firstly: Big thank to every Sora OS user! :) Also, I must say thanks you to every developer who helped with Sora OS, it is tillaz, Dazzozo and kyan31. I must say thank you to my friends, too. It is HonzisCZ, Regent and xxYoshixx.

Secondly: Due to lack of time, Sora OS is discontinued. I don't have time for developing, because I have school, good job and some health problems (guess I need new drivers :D). And the rest of time I want give to my family and friends (even it's only one day per week). Sora OS .zip files will be available for download, but I dont know how long. I am not leaving this forum, I will develop some mods for others developers (like "Scrolling cache mod" for Paulzie, if any of you developers need help or want some mods for yours rom, just pm me ;)

For everyone who want to start developing: If you want, you can continue in my work, just PM me on this forum, or on Twitter or GPlus. Do the same thing if you want my tweaks or mods.

If anyone want, I can upload beta-2 build-6C, just to show how long we went :) (for ex.: new iOS-like animations)

PS: excuse my english :)

• 1 month later...