[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

CyanogenMod 10.1 for the ZTE Crescent

Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-49-07.png Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-48-55.png Thumbnail_2013-01-15-13-49-22.png

Sources: github.com/Dazzozo & github.com/androidarmv6

What type of device do I have?

• P736E: T-Mobile Vivacity, Telenor Touch Plus and similar
  • P736V: Orange San Francisco II, Free Blade S and similar

Downloads:
    ROM available on my GetCM, which allows for OTA updates. Check out "CyanogenMod updates" in the "About phone" menu.

Guest Dazzozo

Change Log:

20/02/2013 - R3

• Minor fixes
  • Fix building CrescentParts & prox_cal (under Advanced in Settings)
  • Synced with androidarmv6

18/02/2013 - R2
    • Update to Android 4.2.2 (MR1.1), note:
      • ADB now requires you to approve the PC you're using it at on the device

[*]Enabled hardware vsync

[*]Updated CrescentParts app

[*]Added permissions for boostpulse

[*]Added GPS config

[*]Changes to the power HAL

[*]Minor fix for alarm sync in kernel for blade2

15/01/2013 - R1

[*]Initial release.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

No longer using the Crescent as I have my HTC One V (bootloader unlocked and running a Custom ROM within 24 hours of purchasing. Sense is awful!)

But its great to see this released. Good work. I'll flash it on my Crescent one day to test.

Guest OuahOuah

Nice work :)

Did the OMX patch was included ?

So Youtube HQ fixed ?

Camera stills have problem ?

By the way, what exactly is working and not working with the camera ?

Thanks again for the good work :)

Guest Typhus_

This is really awesome!!!

Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks for all your hard-work!!

P.S. - BTW, in order to test this, I need to make a full backup of my current device, system, rom, apps, etc. I know that's possible with nandroid through recovery. BUT, I have a problem...my 2GB sdcard hasn't got enough space to perform the backup, so...isn't there a way to make a full backup directly to my PC? I think there is, I just don't know how and with what I should perform this operation. Can somebody point me on the right direction?

Edited by Typhus_

Guest Fighttack

Thank you very much for that image.

I´ve one question: Int2ext+ does not work, the bootscreen appears and then nothing happens. do you know why?

Kind regards :-)

edit: Sorry, i found out, that Int2Ext+ has Problems with JB 4.2.1

Edited by Fighttack

Guest Fighttack

Ok, thanks a lot De@n, it works now!

Now i got another Problem....when i want to surf through a website which contains Javascript, the Browser crashes (Dolphin HD and the stock browser, Javascript is enabled). When I turn off Javascript, the browser didn´t crash :wacko:

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Not a bad release, Gmail force closes though for some reason. Which updates would you suggest we choose? Nightlies or Stable?

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Liamness

Just installed it. Seems absolutely lovely, great job Daz. OTA updates are a particularly nice touch. 4.2.1 is generally a much nicer OS, it's great to see stuff like the new camera apps, and the drop-down settings menu working without a hitch. These are things that will really make using our phones day-to-day much more pleasurable, so thank you.

Off to try and find something that will let me use my ext partition for apps, and some way to get google now working. Wish me luck...

Guest OuahOuah
Just installed it. Seems absolutely lovely, great job Daz. OTA updates are a particularly nice touch. 4.2.1 is generally a much nicer OS, it's great to see stuff like the new camera apps, and the drop-down settings menu working without a hitch. These are things that will really make using our phones day-to-day much more pleasurable, so thank you.

Off to try and find something that will let me use my ext partition for apps, and some way to get google now working. Wish me luck...

What's new in camera app?