Replaced new screen touch for G300 and now it doesn't response

Guest imrahx

Hi, I'm new here.

I have a rare problem... the thing is, a weeks ago, my G300 fell and the screen got cracked and grated. I bought a new Touch Screen on eBay and yesterday it arrived.

So I disassembled G300 and replaced the Touch Screen, but it doesn't response. I put the old Touch Screen, and for my surprise it doesn't response too...

I didn't manipulate the smartphone heavily so I don't know how could I damage it (if I damaged it).

Could be a software problem?

I don't know what to do...

One more thing, when I connect it on PC the buttone that says 'Activate USB storage' (don't know if it say exactly this I have it in Spanish) it appears like pushed:

aufssh.jpg

33jlaut.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Edited by imrahx

Hi, thanks for responding.

I saw that post, but I put the glass without gasket.

Anyways I put the old screen (with the original gasked) and it doesn't response too.

I suppose you could be plugging both of them in wrong, which would explain why neither works?

Thanks for responding.

The flex of touch screen is the one which is indicated with the arrow int he first photo. At first look it seems well plugged, no?

I plugged and unplugged these flex many times for disassembling and assembling the phone but no results.

It's like the "connector" between touch screen and motherboard has died. Could this be posible?