best place to get Jiayu G3

Guest yaqh

Nice, is it a wrap or dipped.

thanks! it's one if those Carbon Fiber wraps I got off of Ace Hardware..really tricky stuff to work on, since you have to heat it with a heat gun so you can stretch it over the edges and work on it quickly before it cools down..holes for cam, flash and speakers are tricky too, as the fibers get in the way when making them..but at the end of it all, it's worth it..just a little bit slippery though it makes the boring stock battery cover look 100% better..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RoVlad

i came back with an advice ... dont get stuff from fastcardtech ... 3 weeks ago i placed and order there and after 2 weeks of lies and delays i took the money back by paypal ... now i placed an order over dhg (where g is gate) to a top seller and i hope i will finally get my g3 before g3s is out :P cuz i will sure get g3s and g4 after g3 :D

Edited by RoVlad

i came back with an advice ... dont get stuff from fastcardtech ... 3 weeks ago i placed and order there and after 2 weeks of lies and delays i took the money back by paypal ... now i placed an order over dhl to a top seller and i hope i will finally get my g3 before g3s is out :P cuz i will sure get g3s and g4 after g3 :D

mixed reviews from fastcardtech..

Guest RoVlad

Got it :P all you have to do is to search for a trustworthy seller on those ebaylike sites ... i personaly prefer dhg ( where g is short for gate)

i got it for a price of less then 200$ dollars that is with dhl shipping included :D 1 week to arrive ... i feel like i made the best deal :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Uredeal.com worse store. They ignore any email with problems. They do not delete your account if you want it. They sell your personal information. Please never create account on uredeal.com. Use antelife or any seller with good reputation on aliexpress.

Edited by GARMAX