[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Hello, I would like to comment on your conversation.

I told you in Settings Guide to set you processor on Governor Performance to show you how fast this mobile can be (on Benchmark test for example) and that doesn't mean that you have to set mobile on that speed all time...

You can use my ROM on speed at 787 MHz without lagging and with governor SmartassV2. And you will have a good scrolling smooth for sure. Try it freely on any speed you want...

About battery , the Nimic is absolutely right. Every process in phone consumes battery. Our mobiles does not have strong enough battery so if you really want to keep battery unplugged more than one day, you have to take care about processes and activities in your phone. That was my idea too, and many many things are solved and set as disabled by default to keep more free memory and to save more battery life.

If you want good battery life and better performances try to keep off (when you are not using it) next things:

WiFi, Data mobile, Synch, GPS, Vibration, Auto Brightness (if this is ON, proximity sensor works all time), and every other things that are active in RAM memory.

And when we are talking about launchers, ADW EX is the best (requires the least memory) shows very good performances, it's is made very simple and it is modded for Full Screen mode, occupies very little of ROM memory....

And many people ask me to insert any task manager in my ROM as default.

You can use them, but be sure that they are working all time in background data cause they have to check every process in phone and show you every active process, so they make our phones slower and ... that is the point.

So this is a short advice how to save more battery life, and to understand how it works, and if you install something try to set it to not be like active background APP. Use only programs that works when you want to start them...

Thanks

Edited by themarkoface

I also strongly Recommend a app for every day use : AdjBrightness, free in the store, with this you can modify brightness level , AND YOU CAN DISABLE BUTTON BACKLIGHTS, that can be a big tip to save battery ,i always set brightness with this at 50, it's a lower level of brightness and with disabled button lights, perfect for long life of battery. Make your choice.

Guest WiiSky70

Hello, I would like to comment on your conversation.

I told you in Settings Guide to set you processor on Governor Performance to show you how fast this mobile can be (on Benchmark test for example) and that doesn't mean that you have to set mobile on that speed all time...

You can use my ROM on speed at 787 MHz without lagging and with governor SmartassV2. And you will have a good scrolling smooth for sure. Try it freely on any speed you want...

About battery , the Nimic is absolutely right. Every process in phone consumes battery. Our mobiles does not have strong enough battery so if you really want to keep battery unplugged more than one day, you have to take care about processes and activities in your phone. That was my idea too, and many many things are solved and set as disabled by default to keep more free memory and to save more battery life.

If you want good battery life and better performances try to keep off (when you are not using it) next things:

WiFi, Data mobile, Synch, GPS, Vibration, Auto Brightness (if this is ON, proximity sensor works all time), and every other things that are active in RAM memory.

And when we are talking about launchers, ADW EX is the best (requires the least memory) shows very good performances, it's is made very simple and it is modded for Full Screen mode, occupies very little of ROM memory....

And many people ask me to insert any task manager in my ROM as default.

You can use them, but be sure that they are working all time in background data cause they have to check every process in phone and show you every active process, so they make our phones slower and ... that is the point.

So this is a short advice how to save more battery life, and to understand how it works, and if you install something try to set it to not be like active background APP. Use only programs that works when you want to start them...

Thanks

You forgot my recomendations . Well ....

Guest Belgrade style

Thanks, for better app drawer scrolling in drawer background set black , it will not show the desktop wallpaper just black and you will feel better, about version, use the 1.3.3.8 what you finded, dont care use the newer version.

There's the restore file for new ADW.Launcher EX 1.3.3.8 and newer modified by me :

http://www.fileshare.ro/e29291558

Extract this to sdcard and go to adw settings and tap backup/restore and restore this, after go to System/Restart ADW.

Try this, if you don't like the drawer you can modify in adw settings ( this restore file is for the new adw/ex version 1.3.3.8)

Can you put this file on other server?

And for my knowledge, what you set for those fast home screen transitions? You set that in your settings backup for older AWD.

Thanks to all for their answers :)

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest themarkoface

Why it's OTA Updates integration so danm harder ? There's at least 2 good services that provides solutions to ROM's like OTA Update Center and UpdateME

It's easy @markoface just try to integrate those , just for user convenience :)

WiiSky70, no you are wrong...

believe me, it's not so easy as you think...

There is a lot of work to integrate that, many apps needs adjustment and that is contrary with my idea to make Extremely Fast ROM.

Ota updates needs Background data and background process and instead that I suggest here to turn off that for better performances and better battery life.

It is contrary to my ideas of Innovative ROM absolutely.

And honestly I don't think that anyone here would be taken a job like that to integrate in his ROM.

I agree that your idea is really constructive bat I think that is really hard to make it works...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest WiiSky70

WiiSky70, no you are wrong...

believe me, it's not so easy as you think...

There is a lot of work to integrate that, many apps needs adjustment and that is contrary with my idea to make Extremely Fast ROM.

Ota updates needs Background data and background process and instead that I suggest here to turn off that for better performances and better battery life.

It is contrary to my ideas of Innovative ROM absolutely

Oops , sorry mate. I didn't knew that , but thanks for the information ;)

Guest themarkoface

Oops , sorry mate. I didn't knew that , but thanks for the information ;)

Maybe I am wrong but honestly I don't think that anyone here would be taken a job like that to integrate in his ROM.

I agree that your idea is really constructive but I think that is really hard to make it works, cause ROM have to be compatible, so many things have to remake ...

It looks like that is easy, but it is not for sure, and many problems will be appear during the update process...

I think that the first big problem will be a TPT compatibility when you are updating Custom setting or Custom ROM... So as I sad there is a lot of problems that need to be resolved...

Edited by themarkoface

Actually, it's extremely easy.

You just need account (e.g. at http://goo.im) and one tiny app. (e.g. GooManager)

+ of course couple of additional lines in build.prop...

You don't need to "remake" anything.

Edited by C3C0

Guest themarkoface

Actually, it's extremely easy.

You just need account (e.g. at http://goo.im) and one tiny app. (e.g. GooManager)

+ of course couple of additional lines in build.prop...

You don't need to "remake" anything.

Have you integrate that in any ROM? Is there any misunderstood behavior during that or after that?

Guest Belgrade style

That is not important :D Next thing you have to do is to make Inovative Creations 2.2 and look like 4.2 Android. Or... better thing, you make 4.3 look and be first who is doing that :)

I'm just kidding, of course. If we can update to you next creation that would be a really great thing bcs we save our apps and everything else.

Guest WiiSky70

Have you integrate that in any ROM? Is there any misunderstood behavior during that or after that?

Look , that's what i've tried to say to you , there's no need for anything complex . Also if you're choosing between OTA update services , i would go to UpdateME or OTA Update Center , they are easier more user friendly and they actually download and install the updates right on the OTA Updater ;)

Guest WiiSky70

That is not important :D Next thing you have to do is to make Inovative Creations 2.2 and look like 4.2 Android. Or... better thing, you make 4.3 look and be first who is doing that :)

I'm just kidding, of course. If we can update to you next creation that would be a really great thing bcs we save our apps and everything else.

There's no 4.3 version xD . Are you ahed of time ?

Basically, I have it in all of my roms starting from cm7.2 (PA ICS, PJ1, PJ2, RootBox, ...)

I use GooManager since I have my dev account at goo.im. Here's the short info on what's needed to integrate GooManager

http://goo.im/howto-rom-updating-via-our-app

Of course, you need to get the account first.

BTW, there's a plenty info on the Internet so I suppose, that you as a rom dev/maintainer, have enough skills to search info, inteprete and apply.

Guest themarkoface

Basically, I have it in all of my roms starting from cm7.2 (PA ICS, PJ1, PJ2, RootBox, ...)

I use GooManager since I have my dev account at goo.im. Here's the short info on what's needed to integrate GooManager

http://goo.im/howto-...ing-via-our-app

Of course, you need to get the account first.

BTW, there's a plenty info on the Internet so I suppose, that you as a rom dev/maintainer, have enough skills to search info, inteprete and apply.

Thank you C3CO, your tips are really very helpful

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Excuse me........

hahahahaa ViiSky70 You're very sensitive :) .

As I told your idea is good, I will look about this for sure... Thanks for suggestion

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Hello!

how I can reset the zte skate splash picture? Amazing rom!!! Thanks!!!

screenshot001po.jpg

Hello,

just give me the picture you want to insert and I'll send you a ZIP file which you will install via Recovery ant that's all. :)

Edited by themarkoface

Guest mariajoseh

Hello,

just give me the picture you want to insert and I'll send you a ZIP file which you will install via Recovery ant that's all. :)

It is just this picture , but I can not find it...

screenshot001po.jpg

please!!!...can someone upload this original picture of Zte skate? Thanks for all!!