[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest honigfisch

Hi themarcoface,

could you include in your next update the soundrecorder and maybe a stop watch?

And i have got a bug. When i download something and click on the download icon (green) in app drawer

it says : "No downloads" although I downloaded a file just a minute ago ?

Guest honigfisch

Anyone have got the same problem?

If i turn off my phone and plug in the charger, there should normally appear a Battery Loading Animation which shows, that my Battery is charging but since i flashed Inovative Creations 2.2 the Animation with the "Battery" is "bricked/brocken". The only thing i saw is, that a "white line" is going up and down and after sometime the Display turns off which is normal but the Animation is broken. My phone is charging but the Animation has got a problem. I dont know how to describe.

Another Problem which i have mentioned above:

When i download something and click on the download icon (green) in app drawer

it says : "No downloads" although I downloaded a file just a minute ago ?

Edited by honigfisch

Guest H3ROS

@ Gagas1

Clean due to drastic changes.

@ honigfisch

That app always seems to say "No downloads", but I think it's DRM related so applications from the market won't go there.

As for the battery animation issue, maybe this is related:

It's likely due to first flashing the Skatie TPT. Maybe try flashing the original TPT for your device and then try another ROM that installs via clockworkmod?

Guest honigfisch

Thanks for answer H3ROS

I will test it :)

EDIT: FILES ARE DOWN HERE H3ROS :(

Thanks anyway

Edited by honigfisch

Guest Glicerck

I have a petition from some members of htcmania, we were wondering if would be possible a ics/jb theme for this rom

Nice job! ;)

Edited by Glicerck

Guest H3ROS

I have a petition from some members of htcmania, we were wondering if would be possible a ics/jb theme for this rom

Nice job! ;)

Not that I want to upset the OP, but why would you want that for this ROM? I'm already working on a ROM with a JB/ICS theme and it's based off of H3 Blues. That means it's instantly newer than this ROM, contains more features and it's less buggy (since it's a newer Android build, doesn't have hacked in dolby like this ROM does and I cleaned everything up in H3B).

H3 Blues / my new ROM:

• Using OUK_P743TV1.0.0B25
  • More network options
  • Option to disable low battery notifications
  • WPS support
  • Official Dolby audio with 0 errors
  • Working in car bluetooth
  • Soft keys
  • Enhanced equalizer
  • Working Orange UK signal boost
  • Performance scripts (my own)
  • Bubble style messaging
  • Fixed compatibility with software such as Skype and Viber

Pictures @ http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2077367

*** Do note that some of the pictures are now a little out of date as I've made changes since I taken them.

But as I was saying, this ROM has none of the above points. And if someone was to argue that this ROM's faster then simply install Nitroglass and change the launcher on H3B and I'll bet it'll be as fast or if not faster due to my other tweaks. And if you want to change the DPI then download an app from the market for it. Simple :)

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

Haha. I wish I could give a specific time and day, but man, I've had so many delays already. I've got ill 2 or 3 times while working on the ROM, I've lost a family member and I've been busy looking for a new job. So as you can imagine I've been stopping and starting for the last few months now.

This last week I've been tuning settings to gain performance, making the lockscreen types pixel perfect with each other (pattern and swipe) and changing some icons. And I suppose this last day or two I've also created an application for the audio routing issue. I was thinking of putting that on the play store too since it could fix the problem for a few ZTE devices running Gingerbread.

Personally every so often I've been testing the ROM's you've been putting out. They're really impressive now they're so stable :) I think the only thing that's stopping me from sticking to one is that bluetooths a little temperamental. And camera flash I don't care much about, although that too would be nice to have just to say that everything works. It's a shame daemond doesn't have our device.

Edited by H3ROS

Sorry to hear that. Yes, personal life comes first. My question might sound silly but I have reasons to ask. :) My skate is changing its owner soon and I would like my wife to have a good looking and good old trouble free GB ROM to start with :)

Guest themarkoface

Not that I want to upset the OP, but why would you want that for this ROM? I'm already working on a ROM with a JB/ICS theme and it's based off of H3 Blues. That means it's automatically newer than this ROM, contains more features and it's less buggy (since it's a newer Android build, doesn't have hacked in dolby like this ROM does and I cleaned everything up in H3B).

H3 Blues / my new ROM:

• Using OUK_P743TV1.0.0B25
  • More network options
  • Option to disable low battery notifications
  • WPS support
  • Official Dolby audio with 0 errors
  • Working in car bluetooth
  • Soft keys
  • Enhanced equalizer
  • Working Orange UK signal boost
  • Performance scripts (my own)
  • Bubble style messaging
  • Fixed compatibility with software such as Skype and Viber

Pictures @ http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2077367

*** Do note that some of the pictures are now a little out of date as I've made changes since I taken them.

But as I was saying, this ROM has none of the above points. And if someone was to argue that this ROM's faster then simply install Nitroglass and change the launcher on H3B and I'll bet it'll be as fast or if not faster due to my other tweaks. And if you want to change the DPI then download an app from the market for it. Simple :)

H3ROS

I am warning you, this topic and possibility to post you comment here IS NOT to promote yourself and your work and especially not to belittle someone else work.

This site and mine TOPIC is only for Sharing the Android to all users and to help them to enjoy in it. I am not have donate button or anything else and not charge it.

So this is my good will to help the others and here you can write your impressions about this ROM and nothing else.

We have some conversations already before , and I noticed that you were very arrogant and want to present yourself as very smart guy...

There is some developers which is not trying to help to everyone, they are only trying to promote themselves an to be smart... WHO NEED THAT?

If you do something better, write it on YOURS post, not here, and DO NOT goes around and telling this is bad this is s***... or something else.

Things like that are very disgusting, And I can not understand how you can do the things like this! Shame on you!

I know that you didn't try this ROM (this update of C3COs ROM) cause if you do, you will noticed that it is the fastest. I am sorry if you don't like this fact but just look what the other users told, not me... I have a lot of Emails from users which told me that they tested all ROMs and concluded that this is the fastest...

I am not boast with that and I am not going around and post like you "Look What he said" or something that you do ...

On Benchmark test the BEST SCORE I Have is 3 539 points with this ROM. Can you achieve this with H3 Blues???

This ROM has many many changes that you can't recognize or you don't want... never mind

So, Remove your post quickly, do not promote yourself here again, DO NOT belittle someone else work here, as I don't doing that on yours post.

If you would't do that, I'll block you and inform the Administrators of yours activities here...

If you want to learn what is changed, why this ROM is so fast, or anything else you can send me an EMail like the other users.

I saw how you laugh off Viento Del Sur and his work, I saw everything , and I know that you didn't open and read his code to see how he made amazing solutions and it is very simple.

I am begging all developers here to help if someone ask something, not just to be a smart guys, who need that?

This last sentence means for you Ceco also, cause I asked something you twice, and you answers was "you have enough skill to examine that" or "try to find that on Goolge or XDA"... Well thanks a lot Ceco, that was very helpful, for real...

You are doing this longer than me so that is the reason I asked for help, but it seems that some of you don't want to help...

Edited by themarkoface

I am begging all developers here to help if someone ask something, not just to be a smart guys, who need that?

This last sentence means for you Ceco also, cause I asked something you twice, and you answers was "you have enough skill to examine that" or "try to find that on Goolge or XDA"... Well thanks a lot Ceco, that was very helpful, for real...

You are doing this longer than me so that is the reason I asked for help, but it seems that some of you don't want to help...

Sorry, man, but... The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs. You base your work on someone else's done before, release it as your own ROM and still expect the original dev to provide help? Being a dev is not only about releasing custom ROM. It's also about trying to solve your issues yourself at the first place. Sometimes it doesn't require deep knowledge but a simple searching skills. To find information and use it properly. I already helped a lot in my personal conversations many people out there. I also gave some hints to you, too. But you have to understand that if I spend too much time helping others with every issue that's simple to search for and solve, we wouldn't have any good ROMs for our Skate until now because all my free time would be eaten by helping others (my personal messenger gets bombed with requests for help almost everyday). It is not that I am not willing to help. But most of the time I simply don't have enough time to. No disrespect. Just how I see things.

Guest themarkoface

Sorry, man, but... The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs. You base your work on someone else's done before, release it as your own ROM and still expect the original dev to provide help? Being a dev is not only about releasing custom ROM. It's also about trying to solve your issues yourself at the first place. Sometimes it doesn't require deep knowledge but a simple searching skills. To find information and use it properly. I already helped a lot in my personal conversations many people out there. I also gave some hints to you, too. But you have to understand that if I spend too much time helping others with every issue that's simple to search for and solve, we wouldn't have any good ROMs for our Skate until now because all my free time would be eaten by helping others (my personal messenger gets bombed with requests for help almost everyday). It is not that I am not willing to help. But most of the time I simply don't have enough time to. No disrespect. Just how I see things.

Ceco you are very wrong ...

At first my conversations before with arrogant H3ROS was that I told him that yours Skatie ROM was the best for Zte Skate Devices... So I was defending you several times, and it was obviously that his ROM is Slow and doesn't support fast scroling... and that is the reason why I choose your ROM to make an update!

Secound : You base your work on someone else's done before, release it as your own ROM and still expect the original dev to provide help?

1) First sentence on this topic is That this is an update of Yours ROM.

2) I have a thanks section where is your name the first.

3) when you install Inovative, In splash Screen is thanks to YOU and Viento Del Sur.

4) In the MAIN Title of this topic there is emphasized that this is an update of Saktie Custom ROM...

So what do you expect more???

How can you say that I realize it like MINE ROM???

Please do not write anymore the things like this cause they are bad and lies... PLEASE!!!

Third : The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs

WHY??? Are we on the competition, or we are here to make something better??? It seems that you forgot what is this site for...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest H3ROS

All my post has given is the facts. H3 Blues contains most of the tweaks this ROM does and more in other ways that this doesn't, and it can run as fast or if not faster if the user simply changes the launcher and applies Nitroglass. I know because I've tested it, but you've taken it personally and made a bunch of assumptions. For example, saying I've not tried it and then you go on to boast that you've got a benchmark score of 3539 and claim that this ROM "is the fastest". Well, let me tell you that not only have I tested this ROM but I've decompiled it and compared it to a fully updated SKatie, and do you know what I've found? Nothing. All you've done is download the latest SKatie update, themed it, changed the DPI, applied Nitroglass and changed or added a few apps. Everything else the SKatie updates already provided. So for example, smoother scrolling, C3C0 himself can tell you that he did that at the framework level in SKatie. The same goes for media profiles which were required to fix issues with the hacked in Dolby.

I replied to someone about an ICS/JB theme because that's what I'm working on. And as H3 Blues as a base ROM is much newer than SKatie and contains many more features as standard then I pointed them out. You can't say what I said is BS or "lies" either as H3B does have all of the points I made in my post, and this ROM in comparison is built against an older version of Android, it does have buggy in car bluetooth, it doesn't have WPS, extended network options, soft key etc. So my question of "why would you want that for this ROM?" is fair and isn't directed to you.

I'm not interested in mine vs. yours. I don't feel the need to prove myself either as I let my work do the talking for me.

C3C0 told you in the SKatie thread before that people should probably just use H3 Blues. Why do you think that? It's because it's a newer version of Android, it doesn't have hacked in Dolby and every single little thing works. This ROM and SKatie still contain them issues. And speaking of that thread, you were the one not keeping your calm and kept recommending people to overclock their Skates to values that it doesn't need to be set at. And now that you've got your own ROM you're saying the same thing I said back then, that the ROM should work fine at 787MHz :mellow:

Guest themarkoface

All my post has given is the facts. H3 Blues contains most of the tweaks this ROM does and more in other ways that this doesn't, and it can run as fast or if not faster if the user simply changes the launcher and applies Nitroglass. I know because I've tested it, but you've taken it personally and made a bunch of assumptions. For example, saying I've not tried it and then you go on to boast that you've got a benchmark score of 3539 and claim that this ROM "is the fastest". Well, let me tell you that not only have I tested this ROM but I've decompiled it and compared it to a fully updated SKatie, and do you know what I've found? Nothing. All you've done is download the latest SKatie update, themed it, changed the DPI, applied Nitroglass and changed or added a few apps. Everything else the SKatie updates already provided. So for example, smoother scrolling, C3C0 himself can tell you that he did that at the framework level in SKatie. The same goes for media profiles which were required to fix issues with the hacked in Dolby.

I replied to someone about an ICS/JB theme because that's what I'm working on. And as H3 Blues as a base ROM is much newer than SKatie and contains many more features as standard then I pointed them out. You can't say what I said is BS or "lies" either as H3B does have all of the points I made in my post, and this ROM in comparison is built against an older version of Android, it does have buggy in car bluetooth, it doesn't have WPS, extended network options, soft key etc. So my question of "why would you want that for this ROM?" is fair and isn't directed to you.

I'm not interested in mine vs. yours. I don't feel the need to prove myself either as I let my work do the talking for me.

C3C0 told you in the SKatie thread before that people should probably just use H3 Blues. Why do you think that? It's because it's a newer version of Android, it doesn't have hacked in Dolby and every single little thing works. This ROM and SKatie still contain them issues. And speaking of that thread, you were the one not keeping your calm and kept recommending people to overclock their Skates to values that it doesn't need to be set at. And now that you've got your own ROM you're saying the same thing I said back then, that the ROM should work fine at 787MHz :mellow:

H3ROS

I'll repeat it to you - this is disgusting, shame on you ... I wouldn't give you a chance or anybody who is ignoramus to write here rubbish...

There is the difference of design and programming at all...

if you want to learn something you can send me an Email And I 'll show you everything, all advantages that are changed... and there is a lot...

Remove these posts cause they aren't benevolent and not helpful at all QUICKLY or I'll do everything I sad it before.

Do not write anything else except comment of this ROM (when you test it of course )...

AM I CLEAR???

Edited by themarkoface

Guest H3ROS

See, there you go again with insults. "write here rubbish", "if you want to learn something".

I'm not going to remove anything because the posts are informative and honest. They tell users that want an ICS/JB theme that I'm working on one, that I've fixed audio routing issues and that my ROM's are built from a newer version of Android 2.3.5 and have none of the bugs that this ROM or SKatie do. And like I said, my post wasn't directed at you as I'd asked the user "why would you want that for this ROM?".

You keep making things sound like competition, yet there is no competition. And I don't think you even realise that I'd helped C3C0 to get Dolby audio working in SKatie. So why would I need to learn anything? You're the one boasting about benchmarks and claiming to be "the fastest", yet when I point out some facts you act all superior and say I'm talking rubbish. So please do tell me how can I be talking rubbish when I'm a developer that helped out on the original SKatie ROM and I've added so many features into H3 Blues. I can code in pure smali, how many people can say that? And C3C0 himself will even tell you that Dolby is hacked into this ROM and there's some "sloppy" hack in place for bluetooth.

We have some conversations already before , and I noticed that you were very arrogant and want to present yourself as very smart guy...

I'd told you 787 MHz should be enough and that you shouldn't recommend everyone to overclock to as high as you were suggesting (998 MHz) as it can damage the hardware or make the device unstable. You were adamant though, but now that you've got your own ROM you clearly state that "everything works great on 787 MHz". So I was right, but you won't admit that I was or say sorry for you getting defensive or so worked up towards me before. Heck, you even argued for a few posts that the Bravie engine worked on the Skate, which is of course impossible as there's no ARMv6 libs for it. You just didn't like to be told that you were wrong because it made you feel like I was calling you an idiot, when I hadn't said anything of the sort and was simply being informative.

In your original reply you said this:

I saw how you laugh off Viento Del Sur and his work, I saw everything , and I know that you didn't open and read his code to see how he made amazing solutions and it is very simple.

Laughed off? Are you even serious? My point in posting in that thread was to alert him that H3 Blues would undo some of his changes since my script runs after his. I also explained to him my reason for disabling swappiness and gave him some reference martial so that he could have a read himself. And I even praised him on how clean his scripts were, so what have you been reading? To me it appears that you either read into things way too much or you only see things how you want to see things.

--

For the record, when tilal fixes a bug do you see C3C0 get all upset because tilal may of mentioned it in C3C0's thread? Nope. So why is that any different here? All I've done is say that hey, I'm working on an ICS/JB themed ROM already and that I've fixed audio routing. Then I've gone on to ask the user why they would want an ICS/JB theme for this ROM, because I've previously mentioned that I'm working on one and that it's built from a newer version of Android 2.3.5, contains more features and will be heavily tweaked. Maybe they missed my post? I don't know, so wheres the harm in giving them the lowdown on what to expect? Or I could of said that if they really want an JB/ICS theme so badly then why not use a real JB ROM by C3C0.

You taken what I said personally and view what I'm doing as competition. Nobody else does. And I was going to share my audio routing fix, but now I may just make it exclusive to my ROM's if that's how you want to play.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure if you're aware but you've spelled your ROM name wrong. It should be "innovative", not "inovative".

Edited by H3ROS

Guest omegavesko

H3ROS

I'll repeat it to you - this is disgusting, shame on you ... I wouldn't give you a chance or anybody who is ignoramus to write here rubbish...

There is the difference of design and programming at all...

if you want to learn something you can send me an Email And I 'll show you everything, all advantages that are changed... and there is a lot...

Remove these posts cause they aren't benevolent and not helpful at all QUICKLY or I'll do everything I sad it before.

Do not write anything else except comment of this ROM (when you test it of course )...

AM I CLEAR???

Look, you have no power here. You're berating a better, more experienced developer than yourself in your own ROM thread - and because he was trying to help people, at that. Is this how adults behave?

Just stop, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. Keep it up and you might even get the thread locked for starting a flame war.

Guest themarkoface

Look, you have no power here. You're berating a better, more experienced developer than yourself in your own ROM thread - and because he was trying to help people, at that. Is this how adults behave?

Just stop, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. Keep it up and you might even get the thread locked for starting a flame war.

Omegavesko,

hajde molim te ne pokusavaj da se sad pravis pametan kada je sve vise nego ocigledno, H3ROS ide na svaciju stranicu i kritikuje sve redom i pise gluposti koje ne stoje... Pogotovu sto na svacijoj stranici hvali svoj ROM. Ja to ne radim, niti iko drugi to radi. Stvarno je preterao, zasto ne pusti druge da ga hvale vec mora sam??? Poceo je da preteruje i on nije nikakav programer vec decko koji po ceo dan sedi kuci i cacka fajlove u instalaciji i brise ovo ili ono i onda se hvali time... Niti je video sta je menjano-prepravljano u mom ROM-u niti ga je probao, a dosao je na moju stranicu da pise kako je sve ovo glupost...Dosta toga je prepravljano, gomila aplikacija koje su sistemske su dekompajlirane i prepravljane, umanjene, ubrzane... Sta mislis zasto tako brzo radi ovaj ROM???

On je poubacivao razne gluposti u njegov ROM i hvali se time a najosnovnija stvar mu ne valja a to je da mu ROM secka uopste animacija ne ide tecno, i on je sad kao veliki programer... Nista on od toga nije pisao vec samo nadje negde gotov program i ubaci, to je "njegov rad".

Umirao sam od smeha pre 2-3 meseca kada mi je kao objasnio da je njegovo veliko delo u njegovom ROMu sto je umanjio Framework-res.apk fajl i da sada to sve radi super, a umajnio ga je tako sto je umanjivao velicinu slika u toj aplikaciji... toliko o programeru i programiranju... I sto je najgore on se time hvali i ubedjen je da je to veliko delo programersko... ja to zovem crtkaranje... imate tu prepisologiju na nekoj od stranica Skatie Custom ROM-a

Isprozivao je onog momka Vieno Del Sur i sto je najgore uopste nije bio u pravu, i sad treba da se sa njim tu prepravljas da mu dokazes da znas da decko lupa gluposti...a taj Viento je genije, otvori njegov program ako se bavis programiranjem i pogledaj sta je uradio i u koliko redova...

Poenta je da mu necu dozvoliti da mi pise gluposti po ovom forumu kao sto je na vecini pisao...

Takodje sam mu ponudio priliku da mi pise, ako ga zanima sta je radjeno u ROM-u, sto naravno nije, jer ga ni ne zanima, vec samo zeli da omalovazi sve redom a da nahvali sebe... Ljudi obicno nece da mu odgovore, neke mrzi da to rade a neki se pretpostavljam i boje, e pa nazalost kod mene to ne prolazi...

Od sada pa na dalje H3ROS je blokiran kao korisnik i prijavicu ga administratorima o njegovim aktivnostima ovde jer sve ovo sto je pisao nema veze sa ovom mojom temom, mojim ROM-om niti sa bilo cime sto je predvidjeno da se pise u ovoj temi...

Cecu sam poslao i licnu poruku, jer sve sto je napisao je laz, lako dokaziva, niti se hvalim da je ovo moj ROM vec sam lepo na nekoliko mesta napisao da je ovo Update Skatie Custom Roma, zahvalio sam se na 101 mestu sto sam iskoristio njegov ROM kao osnovu i cak sta vise sa Herosom sam se bas raspravljao oko Cecovog ROM-a, tacnije branio sam ga, a vidis kako mi vraca... Najzalosnije je sto stvarno nece da pomogne, da mi skrati vreme da brze uradim ono sto zelim, sto je slozices se bezveze jer ovaj sajt sluzi da svima napravimo nesto lepse i bolje... sve sam mu to napisao u postu iznad...

i zato bih te iskreno zamolio da se ne nastavljs na ovo jer itekako nisi upravu niti je on upravu.

Toliko o tome

Edited by themarkoface

Guest H3ROS
H3ROS goes on everyone's page and criticize all of them and wrote nonsense that does not stand

As I said above, I've been informative to Viento Del Sur before. I've also helped C3C0 and in the past tillaz. I was informative to you too, but you have issues with it as you don't like to feel like you were wrong. Just like before when you thought everyone should overclock to 998 MHz and that the Bravie engine works on the Skate.

he is not a programmer but the guys who sit at home all day and pack files in the installation and release this or that, and then brag about giving

For your information I've developed 2 ROM's and helped multiple devs. And you'll find that my Android 2.3.5 has been heavily modified compared to the stock version. Just look at how much more optimized my framework is compared to your own (the file size will show it). So again, you're the one making assumptions and insulting me because I can code in java, smali, C, C++, delphi, VB, perl, php and more.

My code:

2E1XfNI.png

I've even created a CPU governor which can be seen here: https://github.com/a...142f84c6addb33e

I've not insulted you or called you an idiot or anything, unyet you continue to say I have and you continue to insult me. So if the mods do read this then I encourage them to read the SKatie thread and the Nitroglass thread before taking any action as you'll see what I mean. This guy just has an issue with me for no good reason.

Edited by H3ROS

How can you say that I realize it like MINE ROM???

Please do not write anymore the things like this cause they are bad and lies... PLEASE!!!

Third : The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs

WHY??? Are we on the competition, or we are here to make something better??? It seems that you forgot what is this site for...

I've already answered this in the same post.

You're wrong if you think I am upset because of your rom built on mine. Actually, I couldn't care less. The only thing I was concerned about

was you screaming I was not willing to help you more intensively. I already explained why (lack of free time, remember?) I don't have any obligation to help anybody, anyway. As I already said. You simply cannot expect help from anyone. This is a fact that you simply need to understand. This is how it goes, not only here, but in real life, too.

Guest themarkoface

... sto se uopste prepirete oko rom-ova koji nisu ni za qrac :) predjite na 4.2.2 pa programirajte svako svoj :)

Uopste se ne prepirem, samo ne dozvoljavam da pise onakve stvari ovde. Zamolio sam ga nekoliko puta da prestane sa time ali on nastavlja... Sad sam ga prijavio administratorima...

Guest themarkoface

I've already answered this in the same post.

You're wrong if you think I am upset because of your rom built on mine. Actually, I couldn't care less. The only thing I was concerned about

was you screaming I was not willing to help you more intensively. I already explained why (lack of free time, remember?) I don't have any obligation to help anybody, anyway. As I already said. You simply cannot expect help from anyone. This is a fact that you simply need to understand. This is how it goes, not only here, but in real life, too.

Sorry Ceco,

but you wrote this You base your work on someone else's done before, release it as your own ROM and still expect the original dev to provide help?

and my answer was : 1) First sentence on this topic is That this is an update of Yours ROM.

2) I have a thanks section where is your name the first.

3) when you install Inovative, In splash Screen is thanks to YOU and Viento Del Sur.

4) In the MAIN Title of this topic there is emphasized that this is an update of Saktie Custom ROM...

So you sad A LIE... And I begging you to not write things like that anymore? Is that correct?

lack of free time, remember? - yes I understand that, and that is your choice

And the second thing you wrote was : The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs

So, the point is that you don't want to help at all. And that is what I want to say.

It would be better that you answered to me on my questions before instead you spend your time to write the thing like this even they are lies. Am I wright? But obviously you don't want to help and I repeat it It seems that you forgot what is this site for...

I wouldn't talk about this anymore... And I am glad that everyone can see what actually do some developers here...

Edited by themarkoface

Now show me where my complains about not giving credits are? I can't see them.

You simply didn't get what I was trying to say here. Nevermind. This leads to nowhere. I'm done here.

The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs

So, the point is that you don't want to help at all. And that is what I want to say.

The point is that you cannot EXPECT it. That doesn't necesarilly mean I won't at all. That's the difference, see?

Edited by C3C0