[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Now show me where my complains about not giving credits are? I can't see them.

You simply didn't get what I was trying to say here. Nevermind. This leads to nowhere. I'm done here.

The point is that you cannot EXPECT it. That doesn't necesarilly mean I won't at all. That's the difference, see?

Sorry, man, but... The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs. You base your work on someone else's done before, release it as your own ROM and still expect the original dev to provide help? Being a dev is not only about releasing custom ROM. It's also about trying to solve your issues yourself at the first place. Sometimes it doesn't require deep knowledge but a simple searching skills. To find information and use it properly. I already helped a lot in my personal conversations many people out there. I also gave some hints to you, too. But you have to understand that if I spend too much time helping others with every issue that's simple to search for and solve, we wouldn't have any good ROMs for our Skate until now because all my free time would be eaten by helping others (my personal messenger gets bombed with requests for help almost everyday). It is not that I am not willing to help. But most of the time I simply don't have enough time to. No disrespect. Just how I see things.

I am not release it as my own ROM ... Never mind... I am done with this...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest H3ROS
And the second thing you wrote was : The last thing you can expect on ROM scene is the help from other devs

So, the point is that you don't want to help at all. And that is what I want to say.

You don't seem to fully understand what we're saying, so I think a lot of what we say gets lost in translation. Maybe that's why you think I'm saying something I'm not.

Basically devs won't help each other a lot unless they contribute to something like github because they're busy working on their own projects, have their own issues to solve and they have their own personal lives too. You shouldn't ever expect help. Sometimes though we'll share something if it benefits others, which is why I mentioned in this thread that I've fixed audio routing issues and that I may upload the application to the play store so that it helps out a few other ZTE devices. However, you thought I was trying to be a smart ass and would keep it to myself. You also said I'm not a programmer, so how then could I create a whole new application and how does H3 Blues have options like that to disable low battery notifications? Just try to find smali code for that on stock Android 2.3.5. You won't.

I try to help people, but you clearly have an issue with me, so like C3C0 I too am done here.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest omegavesko

Marko, prestani više da praviš budalu od sebe. Nema šta tu nikoga da prijavljuješ, ako iko treba da snosi posledice ovoga onda si to ti.

Ovakvom egoističkom ponašanju nema mesta na ovom forumu. Želju drugih programera da pomognu vidiš kao uvredu, a H3ROS - za koga kažeš da ne ume ni da programira - je verovatno najbolji programer na ovom forumu. Slobodno uporedi svoj kod sa njegovim ako misliš da je tvoj bolji.

Guest themarkoface

Omegavesko,

ili se pravis lud ili si corav covece??? jel ti uopste citas ove postove?

ponovo te molim da se ovde suzdrzis suvisnih komentara jer mi je preko glave i tebe i njega i svih ovde umisljenih programera. Zamolio bih te da ovaj forum iskljucivo koristis za komentarisanje ovog Roma kao sto sam i njega zamolio vise puta. Dakle ako imas nesto korisno da kazes o Romu onda reci samo nemoj vise da pises ovakve gluposti...

On se bre drznuo da odgovara drugima u moje ime ovde na mom postu i pise im nemojte da instalirate ovaj Rom vec moj, ovaj nista ne valja moj je bolji, sta samo promenis rezoluciju i to je to. Kakav moron covece!!!??? A onda je napisao da je otpakovao i da nista nije menjano .. uzas! a svaka aplikacija je ponaosob prepravljana... I na kraju je napisao da mi pomaze??? Kakav bezobrazluk... odavno se nisam susreo sa tolikim cinizmom...Ko je bre ovde lud??? Sta mi pomaze? Pa zamisli kad bi i ja tako isao po drugim postovima i pisao sve i svasta, zamisli da i drugi to rade, pa na sta bi to licilo??? Decko ima neke komplekse, kako moze tako da komentarise? Dosao, niko ga nije pozvao i blati i pljuje po tudjem radu i trudu... niti ga poznajem, niti sam ga ikada igde spominjao, samo se pojavi i poce da pljuje... Pokusao je na vrlo glup i ruzan nacin da ispadne pametan kao sto to to radi na svim ostalim postovima i ako drugi nece ili ne smeju da mu kazu, e pa ja hocu ... Vise njih mi je reklo u vise navrata da im je preko glave njegovog bahatog komentarisanja ali necu nikoga da imenujem.

I sad se na kraju pojavljujes ti da mi objasnis kako ustvari ja nisam uredu... Svasta...

Dakle ovde ne dozvoljavam da se tako pise, ni njemu ni tebi, ja ga ne blatim na njegovom forumu tako da nema ni on sta da trazi ovde...

O tome koliko ko zna ovde ne bih da komentarisem, doviljno je samo kad vidis ko se sam hvali i cime se hvali... Ne bih ti nista vise rekao na tu temu... Ko treba da razume razumece ;)

Edited by themarkoface

Guest honigfisch

Why you argue about things in this Thread that nobody cares?

You can write over pm but stop spamming here about: "Yeah my rom is better than this"...etc.

And h3ros: why are you presenting your rom in this thread?

Just open a new one.

@Ceco everybody knows that nobody has to help each other but one thing is that we all want is that the devs make a good Custom Rom which is stable and works fine on the Skate. So the thing is: why you guys dont work together instead working against eachother

Guest themarkoface

Why you argue about things in this Thread that nobody cares?

You can write over pm but stop spamming here about: "Yeah my rom is better than this"...etc.

Just open a new one.

@Ceco everybody knows that nobody has to help each other but one thing is that we all want is that the devs make a good Custom Rom which is stable and works fine on the Skate. So the thing is: why you guys dont work together instead working against eachother

PLEASE

I am glad that everyone can see what some of them are doing here... but stop talking about that in MY TOPIC

I don't want to argue about anything ...

He dared to answer here, to the others, in my topic and says to them to not install this Rom cause it's bad and sucks...What arrogance. And then promote himself here...

So I had to warn him to stop doing that...

That's all...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest H3ROS

Just open a new one.

I didn't present a ROM in the thread. I've mentioned it in my own thread, but the ROM isn't released yet so it has no "home" thread and creating one for it when it's not yet released is a little silly.

A user was asking about an ICS/JB themed ROM and I told them I'm working on one and given them a little info. But my question to them was why would they want such a theme for this ROM.

and says to them to not install this Rom cause it's bad and sucks...What arrogance. And then promote himself here...

You're delusional. I didn't say your ROM is bad or that it sucks, did I? Try to quote me on it. You can't.

And to promote myself? I linked a guy to some info on a ROM that's being made and mentioned how I'd fixed audio routing issues. So how is that promoting myself when the ROM's not yet released and I had clearly said that I may put the audio re-routing application on Googles Play store, so in other words everyone could then use it. Don't you want your ROM to be compatible with the fix or what? Seems that way to me as you're so against my posts. All I've done is try to help people and all you continue to do is spread lies and make stuff up. Grow up!

I said I'm done in this thread and I am. Just waiting for the moderators now :)

Edited by H3ROS

Guest PaulOBrien

Please keep posts on topic and respectful to other members. MoDaCo is not the place for personal insults, it's the place to work together as a community.

Abusive or insulting posts will result in a warning.

Finally, please ensure posts are made in English.

P

Guest themarkoface

Please keep posts on topic and respectful to other members. MoDaCo is not the place for personal insults, it's the place to work together as a community.

P

Finally :)

Thanks a lot, I agree with that at all and asked for that many times!

and want to remind everyone here what this site is actually for

"the place to work together as a community", not for discrediting any person or someones work.

I'm really sorry for this cause you had to read inappropriate things, but I had to stand up to something what was wrong.

And I hope that everyone will forget this soon.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest omegavesko

P

I'm sorry you had to intervene, Paul. This was really a huge misunderstanding.

I hope we can stay away from this sort of thing in the future, for the good of the community.

Guest Seroko

I've been using this rom for two weeks and it's simply amazing. I can't find any single detail that makes me think 'i should try another ROM'. Good work, dude.

Edited by Seroko

Guest themarkoface

Inovative Creations 2.3 link is added!

Hope you love it, enjoy! :)

Post your impressions here...just to let the other knows how it works.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest omegavesko

Inovative Creations 2.3 link is added!

Hope you love it, enjoy! :)

Post your impressions here...just to let the other knows how it works.

What's new?

Guest WiiSky70

Mark , this is impressive , please DON'T STOP YOUR PROJECT . On every update you release the ROM gets even more stable and with a bunch of content.

But i've also like to see this features on the 2.4 / 3.0 Release

Features Request and Bug Fixes for Inovative 2.4/3.0

- Full and Official Dobly Mobile

- WPS Support for easy wifi connections

- DVv2 Script (Dalvik Cache v2)

- Nitroglass V2 (INTEGRATED)

- PerfectSwap Script (Adds Task Manager in SWAP Partition)

- Fix issue on Skatie ROM Settings (Rename to Inovative Settings or just ROM Settings)

- Adrenaline Engine V4.4

- Stablility for 979 MHz or more (Overclockers)

Guest Belgrade style

I'am really satisfied with this update. Fast and stable (but this is not a nothing new, this is a characteristic of this ROM) and with few changes that give beauty (first status bar, then butons). Only a words of praise! I think that everybody must to try this ROM because everything is working and the feeling is great.

Guest Jokica007

Reci mi buraz, jel ja mogu neki drugi rom da instaliram a da nije taj SkatieRom pa TEK onda ovaj tvoj Inovative 2.3 ? Nervira me onaj glupavi rom (Skatie), ima dosta glupih opcija! ;)

Translation :

Can i use a different rom and then urs Inovative 2.3 rom ? I dont like the SkatieRom, it has many option that i dont preffer! :)

Guest themarkoface

Mark , this is impressive , please DON'T STOP YOUR PROJECT . On every update you release the ROM gets even more stable and with a bunch of content.

But i've also like to see this features on the 2.4 / 3.0 Release

Features Request and Bug Fixes for Inovative 2.4/3.0

- Full and Official Dobly Mobile

- WPS Support for easy wifi connections

- DVv2 Script (Dalvik Cache v2)

- Nitroglass V2 (INTEGRATED)

- PerfectSwap Script (Adds Task Manager in SWAP Partition)

- Fix issue on Skatie ROM Settings (Rename to Inovative Settings or just ROM Settings)

- Adrenaline Engine V4.4

- Stablility for 979 MHz or more (Overclockers)

Thanks WiiSky70,

I can't promise anything, every change on Android requires a lot of free time, so I hope that in the next version there will be some changes form yours list also