[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest Belgrade style

You don't or you don't want to get the point so this never gonna end. Every post you answer only on one part of question because for other part you don't have the answer because you know that you're wrong.

Live and let others to live.

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest H3ROS

You don't or you don't want to get the point so this never gonna end. Every post you answer only on one part of question because for other part you don't have the answer because you know that you're wrong.

Live and let others to live.

But what you've just said doesn't make any sense. And I don't want to get the point? There is no point to what you're saying. You're convinced I've stolen some type of software at some point when I've told you that I use freeware, open source software, pay for some software and that my secondary OS is Linux Mint. So it's not that I don't get the point, but that you won't accept that many people don't have the same behaviour as yourself online. And if by chance you mean the bundled apps then it's not just me who see's that it's a waste of time to supply them since they'll become outdated and more than half of them require an internet connection anyway, which means that the second you install it the Play Store will start downloading an update so it doesn't save you any time or data.

If you reply back to me then I won't be replying back for a while as I'll be heading out of town today.

Guest Janfri

I am a proud owner of a legal copy of ADW launcher and as I said above I also was using H3blues with this launcher and also recommended H3ros month ago to implement it in his ROM. For me the advantage of this launcher is that dock and statusbar are hideable and screens and widgets are resizable. I have to admit that before buying the paid version y downloaded the app illegally, because I have paid for a bunch of apps, some of them expensive, like SPB Shell 3D, for example, which I uninstalled after first use. I also own several apps which have not been updated since a couple of years or whose dev disappeared after selling his first version and never returned. I also own apps which where sold to bigger companies, who renamed the product and do not give me any updates for my paid copy. I am sure that some users of Inovative Creations will buy ADW in the future and I think that there is no damage for their developer team if somebody uses an outdated version of their software for a rom which does not generate any commercial benefit. For the rest I have to repeat that from my user point of view I only want to use the rom which fits my needs, if it is fast, if battery lasts and if all components work. I am not much interested in if it is perfectly optimized or programmed from the point of view of an expert developer. Maybe Marko is a bad programmer, but he does wonders, he makes my batter last 3 times longer than I could ever achieve con my beloved H3blues rom which I have been using for a year. Maybe Marko's rom is full of programming errors, so maybe this rom is so bloody fast by mistake. For me as a user it's the same, I love it.

I am a proud owner of a legal copy of ADW launcher and as I said above I also was using H3blues with this launcher and also recommended H3ros month ago to implement it in his ROM. For me the advantage of this launcher is that dock and statusbar are hideable and screens and widgets are resizable. I have to admit that before buying the paid version y downloaded the app illegally, because I have paid for a bunch of apps, some of them expensive, like SPB Shell 3D, for example, which I uninstalled after first use. I also own several apps which have not been updated since a couple of years or whose dev disappeared after selling his first version and never returned. I also own apps which where sold to bigger companies, who renamed the product and do not give me any updates for my paid copy. I am sure that some users of Inovative Creations will buy ADW in the future and I think that there is no damage for their developer team if somebody uses an outdated version of their software for a rom which does not generate any commercial benefit. For the rest I have to repeat that from my user point of view I only want to use the rom which fits my needs, if it is fast, if battery lasts and if all components work. I am not much interested in if it is perfectly optimized or programmed from the point of view of an expert developer. Maybe Marko is a bad programmer, but he does wonders, he makes my batter last 3 times longer than I could ever achieve con my beloved H3blues rom which I have been using for a year. Maybe Marko's rom is full of programming errors, so maybe this rom is so bloody fast by mistake. For me as a user it's the same, I love it.

I don't think so. This ROM is awesome and I am very very satisfied user! :) and for me this is the best ROM-update... or whatever

Guest Belgrade style

But what you've just said doesn't make any sense. And I don't want to get the point? There is no point to what you're saying. You're convinced I've stolen some type of software at some point when I've told you that I use freeware, open source software, pay for some software and that my secondary OS is Linux Mint. So it's not that I don't get the point, but that you won't accept that many people don't have the same behaviour as yourself online. And if by chance you mean the bundled apps then it's not just me who see's that it's a waste of time to supply them since they'll become outdated and more than half of them require an internet connection anyway, which means that the second you install it the Play Store will start downloading an update so it doesn't save you any time or data.

If you reply back to me then I won't be replying back for a while as I'll be heading out of town today.

You don't get that you should stop spam topics which isn't about your ROM. You don't get that you are hypocritical bcs you pestering here that he shouldn't use warez ADW but i'm convinced that you even once used some warez app, program or whatever. And you can't convince me otherwise bcs we both know I'm telling the truth. And, you don't get that you don't even try his new update. You can answer me only when you decide to answer exactly on my words, not something you think or want to think that i wrote that. Have a nice trip....

Guest omegavesko

You don't get that you should stop spam topics which isn't about your ROM. You don't get that you are hypocritical bcs you pestering here that he shouldn't use warez ADW but i'm convinced that you even once used some warez app, program or whatever. And you can't convince me otherwise bcs we both know I'm telling the truth. And, you don't get that you don't even try his new update. You can answer me only when you decide to answer exactly on my words, not something you think or want to think that i wrote that. Have a nice trip....

Your answer tells me you haven't even read his posts. Whether he's ever used warez or not, distributing pirated apps (which Marko is essentially doing) is much worse than simply downloading an APK for personal use.

Also, it's incredibly difficult for me to take your opinion seriously if you literally can't imagine someone not needing to pirate software.

Guest honigfisch

Thats not the topic here. Just stop at this point guys. Everybody have another opinion about the rom. H3ROS i like your work as dev and it is good that you say what you think but you should not say "my new rom" is faster,better before you publish it :)

And please dont compare different roms with inovative. Just write your impressions here after the use of the rom and what could be changed like in your H3 Blues to make the rom even better :)

Be kind to each other

Best regards

Edited by honigfisch

Guest Belgrade style

Your answer tells me you haven't even read his posts. Whether he's ever used warez or not, distributing pirated apps (which Marko is essentially doing) is much worse than simply downloading an APK for personal use.

Ok, but is it a problem of Heros or ADW team? He say once and why he must repeat that when somebody praise this ROM? Jealousy is the only answer.

Also, it's incredibly difficult for me to take your opinion seriously if you literally can't imagine someone not needing to pirate software.

Of course i can understand that but he is developer and person who used computer constantly and you tell me that he is not using some warez program. Haha. And when you doing something, don't tell to other people to do not use.

Pazi, ne mozes da me ubedis da lik ne koristi pirate i da kupuje sve programe koje koristi od prvog do poslednjeg. Dobro, ne distribuira ih ali, brate, sta njega briga da li neko drugi to radi ako ne koristi njegovo. Plus sto Marko nije ubacio neku Pro verziju ili sl. vec verziju koja ne moze ni da se provali da je pirat i za koju ni ADW tim nije potvrdio da jeste uopste pirat. Znaci, jedine tvrdnje su njegove. Vidis da je lik toliko ljubomoran da je ceprkao po kodu ADW-a i po celom ROM-u da vidi sta ne valja kako bi mogao ovde da ga popljuje a onda da hvali svoj ROM. Budi malo realan. A citam ja dobro sta on pise ali je problem sto ja njemu pricam jedno a on odgovara nesto drugo, svoje, sto njemu odgovara. E na to ja njemu ne odgovorim nego ponovim ono sto sam prvi put pitao.

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest H3ROS
Ok, but is it a problem of Heros or ADW team? He say once and why he must repeat that when somebody praise this ROM? Jealousy is the only answer.

Whats your point, like really? This ROM contains warez so it's not allowed to be posted on the forum. They're not my rules, but I agree with the rules as does every other dev here. And then why the hell would I be jealous of ADW when theres a free version of it that works beautifully for most people?

I continue to tell you that I support buying software and open source software, and that I've never used warez, but you choose to not believe that. Well that's your problem as I'm telling you the truth and you're failing to accept it. And I mean here's an example, people buy lots of software on iPhone as well as music so there's proof that not everyones like you and must download whatever you can get for free. Maybe that's common in your country, but it's not here as I have the money to afford the things I want and if I first need to try the software then I use the trial versions. Simple!

You seem to think that the claims about ADW being a pirated version are my own, when it's very clear that it's a paid for application. I even linked to older web page to prove it before. And I originally found out that it was a pirated version by testing the ROM and looking at the options the launcher had, and then when I decompiled it I was able to confirm it. So as I support developers and the work they do, as I'm one myself, I report things like that. Don't like it? Then you shouldn't be a member of MoDaCo as you don't agree to their rules.

And your other issue here is that you keep saying that people are jealous or that I shouldn't post in here and should instead spend more time working on my own ROM, but as I've said, I work and then come home from work and want to relax. And by me going to work I get money which means I don't have to pirate anything as I can buy whatever I want.

It's not me who has the problem here. It's you. You keep trying to make it into something it's not, and you keep ignoring what I'm telling you, so I'll repeat it just once more.

Here I get to the point and give him some advice, while also asking a question about the media profile he's mentioned a few times:

TLDR: I'm not trying to offend you. All I'm saying is that you should align your APK's and remove non-essential apps. Also wheres the media profile?

Here I say I'm not trying to argue and have simply suggested that themarkoface should align his APK's:

Theres no argument here. I've simply pointed out some things that themarkoface may want to consider, while also explaining why what he's doing at the moment may not have the full effect he's after.

Here I tell people like you what this is called. That being "constructive criticism":

he often seems to think I'm attacking him, when I'm actually giving what's known as constructive criticism in that I'm telling him what I thinks wrong, but I'm also telling him what I think he could do to improve on it.

And here I explain that I've not said anythings best or better than, but have refered to my own ROM because my own ROM already contains all of the tweaks found in this ROM and more. That's why my frameworks smaller, my images say they're already optimized and my APK's verify as successful. So with that in mind, what I'm saying is that there shouldn't be any noticable performance gain or improved battery, and that it likely comes down to the ROM's default settings and the less power hungry launcher.

When I talk about my new ROM I mention it because, like I've said, it's like an improved version of H3 Blues that looks different. I'm not saying that somethings "best" or "better than", but that what I'm working on (and H3 Blues) already includes many of the same performance tweaks that this ROM has and more (framework optimizations & aligned apk's), so I see no reason for a user to find "noticeable" performance gain or improved battery. That's why I explained my reason, shown the pictures and said that it's probably due to applications such as the launcher (GO Launcher in H3 Blues does suck up some battery) and the settings (this ROM has a different set of default settings compared to my own).

Now, the to reply to this:

I am a proud owner of a legal copy of ADW launcher and as I said above I also was using H3blues with this launcher and also recommended H3ros month ago to implement it in his ROM. For me the advantage of this launcher is that dock and statusbar are hideable and screens and widgets are resizable.

The key difference is that the older ADW that this ROM uses is less battery hungry than the newer versions of ADW.

When I was making H3B I didn't use ADW (free) because, simply put, I didn't like it. It was fast and not heavy on battery, but it wasn't beautiful or as smooth as GO Launcher. So I decided to sacrifice a little battery to gain nicer animations and a sexier looking ROM.

Now, going back to what I've already said. I'm not saying anythings better than something else, but I mentioned H3B because like I've said, that includes the same performance tweaks. That's why I originally replied "not at all", since theres nothing super special and different that this ROM's doing. It's simply settings and a different set of apps that are having a different effect on your battery.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Belgrade style

I'm not saying that you're jealous on ADW but you're jealous on this ROM because everyone has only a good words. Otherwise, why you answering on post where is talking about how is great and how battery works longer with that how this ROM have a warez ADW? You have told once and who asked you anything so you write same thing again? Ok, you said that first time, links are removed and your job is done with that. Why you repeat then?

About warez apps... It's not problem in money. I can't buy apps in my country so i must download warez if i want some paid apps. Simple...

And yes, everybody can talk how he have a great and best ROM and then nobody can't try it bcs it's not finished. First finish, than post links here and let users say what they think about that. Until is not finished, less talking about that.

Guest H3ROS

There you go again. Someone suggested that other devs should add in whatever this ROM does to save battery. I replied because I'm another dev, so I explained to this specific user why this ROM doesn't do anything different, but that it's launcher and settings are different. Thats when you butted in and tried to say I was saying things are better, which I didn't. You just assume I am and try to twist what I've said.

As for being unable to buy apps from the Play Store, you can now in your country.

http://www.telecompa...-serbia--940935

And again, I didn't mention my ROM's in a competitive way. I mentioned my ROM's because my ROM's already have the same tweaks applied as this ROM. I mean why would I talk about someone elses ROM when I don't know if they've bothered to align their APK's, optimize images or clean up the systems framework? I know I've done all of that so it's safe for me to talk about. And as I have something that clearly shows that it's optimized it will back up what I'm saying about how the launcher to any ROM can have an impact on battery life. That plus the settings the ROM defauts to.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Belgrade style

Ok, you have your opinion, i have mine and we are going into circle so i think that is better to finish this.

And, for Google play, read all text on link you've posted. Only for Nexus and some Samsungs... Unfortunately....

Guest H3ROS
and soon will be available to users of other Android devices

If that was posted in May then if you still don't have access then you will very soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest themarkoface

Well done!

So, finally, link of the Inovative Creations 3.0 posted!

Integrated new free launcher from Google Play instead of Ex ADW Launcher... And I am surprised how it works  :)

Try it! Just for a one hour and then write your impressions here... just to let the others knows how it works...

Thanks!

Edited by themarkoface

Guest WiiSky70

So, finally, link of the Inovative Creations 3.0 posted!

Integrated new free launcher from Google Play instead of Ex ADW Launcher... And I am surprised how it works  :)

Try it! Just for a one hour and then write your impressions here... just to let the others knows how it works...

Thanks!

You should make a Custom Kitchen ROM . Just like the Skatie

Guest themarkoface

Hello people :)

since I made Inovative Creations 3.0 I noticed something very interesting and want to share with you...

New Launcher is great and has a very much adjust options and I noticed something very ... strange... if I can say like that...

There is an option where you can make a "New Shortcut" and there is built in options "Type" and "target". And when you choose "Activity" for type just go to "target" and you will see that you can choose any activity on phone to set as widget... and there is a lot of them... For example there is activity called Display and you can chose font size of text... incredible! Or Old version of Notes called "User dictionary"

So that is good and there is so much activities which you can choose, some of them are very old or removed but still working :) , some are strange and for some of them I didn't know that they actually exist , but I noticed something very strange...

Over than one year ago I did some tests on phone and noticed that Zte Skate don't have 3 sensors (Gyroscope, Pressure and Temperature)... But when I opened some Activities and put them on home screen I was surprised when I saw that there is test for pressure level, or there is info for battery temperature!!??? And it's working :blink:

So now, I am not sure, just look at screenshots of some activities...

post-991633-0-30359900-1381349526_thumb.

post-991633-0-40271900-1381349538_thumb.

post-991633-0-33183000-1381349637_thumb.

post-991633-0-71589500-1381349649_thumb.

post-991633-0-27633500-1381349691_thumb.

post-991633-0-71239200-1381349715_thumb.

post-991633-0-16419200-1381349726_thumb.

post-991633-0-87776800-1381349764_thumb.

post-991633-0-24726700-1381349798_thumb.

post-991633-0-63740900-1381349833_thumb.

post-991633-0-41580100-1381355328_thumb.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest robelia

I can't download the 3.0 version, it says "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."

I am very interested in trying it, please fix it.

Guest WiiSky70

Hello people :)

since I made Inovative Creations 3.0 I noticed something very interesting and want to share with you...

New Launcher is great and has a very much adjust options and I noticed something very ... strange... if I can say like that...

There is an option where you can make a "New Shortcut" and there is built in options "Type" and "target". And when you choose "Activity" for type just go to "target" and you will see that you can choose any activity on phone to set as widget... and there is a lot of them... For example there is activity called Display and you can chose font size of text... incredible! Or Old version of Notes called "User dictionary"

So that is good and there is so much activities which you can choose, some of them are very old or removed but still working :) , some are strange and for some of them I didn't know that they actually exist , but I noticed something very strange...

Over than one year ago I did some tests on phone and noticed that Zte Skate don't have 3 sensors (Gyroscope, Pressure and Temperature)... But when I opened some Activities and put them on home screen I was surprised when I saw that there is test for pressure level, or there is info for battery temperature!!??? And it's working :blink:

So now, I am not sure, just look at screenshots of some activities...

That's an really odd bug with the sensors , maybe try new libs from ZTE for calibrating the proximity and light sensor ?