[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest samjam

With build of 23rd gmail seems to be stuck in sending mode but never actually send - even for hours!

Anyone else have this?

Guest samjam
With build of 23rd gmail seems to be stuck in sending mode but never actually send - even for hours!

Anyone else have this?

Maybe Google were sick last night.. Seems to work right now.

Guest Dazzozo

It's Jellybean in general, however previous versions of CyanogenMod have a custom CRT animation by the CyanogenMod team - this is because GB/ICS do not have the CRT animation implemented already. To tell you the truth, I actually prefer CMs take on the CRT animation ;)

Huh? Android has had the CRT animation for ages.

Guest gmotta

I've never seen it before, but it looks pretty cool.

Btw, is this feature available? I can't seem to figure it out if it is.

quick-controls3-320-100.jpg

Guest CoSmEeN

got a little problem... i installed this on ascend g300 and i need to restore my contacts from a backup made with HiSuite... normally i would have to just connect the usb and start HiSuite on pc and HiSuite should install on phone and connect automatically... but something is happening and it just won't install the app... USB debugging and unknown sources are ticked :-?... tried to get hisuite.apk from pc, put it on sd card and install it but it says "Application not installed" :|... can someone help me please?

Guest jazon

I've never seen it before, but it looks pretty cool.

Btw, is this feature available? I can't seem to figure it out if it is.

quick-controls3-320-100.jpg

Go to browser settings, Go to labs, select quick controls

Guest Carlos Pereira

I'm new in this world of android roms and that kind of stuff , so i'm sorry for this question....

Is it so ward to fix the in-call loudness in this ROM's ? If the devs can creat samething this big , why cant they fix this bug ?

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Portugal .

Thnks

Guest predragiPredrag

I'm new in this world of android roms and that kind of stuff , so i'm sorry for this question....

Is it so ward to fix the in-call loudness in this ROM's ? If the devs can creat samething this big , why cant they fix this bug ?

Sorry for my bad english but i'm from Portugal .

Thnks

Open phone dialer and enter settings, there should be option to turn off sound processing that causes loudness :) I think :D

Guest sedj

Open phone dialer and enter settings, there should be option to turn off sound processing that causes loudness :) I think :D

You sure if it was that simple it would have been widely known and not an issue.

Guest kyan31

Huh? Android has had the CRT animation for ages.

Really, I thought it was only in JB? I don't remember it being in ICS, and definitely not in GB 'as standard' :huh:

Guest solovastru

I finally unlock code to Huawei phone no longer reboots like crazy. Runs well ... and now I can and I try properly [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [nightlies NOW AVAILABLE]. The only rub I found is that when I entered and I entered the address GoogleMaps navigation phone is blocked and only after I removed the battery it's back to life. It happened this 2 times.

Guest SyrupDErable

I finally unlock code to Huawei phone no longer reboots like crazy. Runs well ... and now I can and I try properly [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [nightlies NOW AVAILABLE]. The only rub I found is that when I entered and I entered the address GoogleMaps navigation phone is blocked and only after I removed the battery it's back to life. It happened this 2 times.

Did you flash the ROM only AFTER doing a Factory Reset / Wipe Data; Wipe Dalvik Cache; Wipe Cache procedure???

I ask that because, changing over from a different ROM, and flashing after full wipes I've had NO problems whatsoever, especially none as you describe, and none with Google Search at all -- pleasant change from an earlier version :-D

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest solovastru

I think I've made ​​dozens of installations on Huawei Huawei G300 respect to reliability .. I did everything by the book ... for example yesterday went smoothly gps .. to see the next days

Guest samjam

If I update to a nightly then each time I reboot it optimizes more apps and breaks them too.

After a few boots even gmail doesn't work.

Lucky I have a backup of before I went to nightly.

If I update to nightly after restoring then I get the same problems again.

Guest SyrupDErable

If I update to a nightly then each time I reboot it optimizes more apps and breaks them too.

After a few boots even gmail doesn't work.

Lucky I have a backup of before I went to nightly.

If I update to nightly after restoring then I get the same problems again.

What do you mean: "it optimizes more apps and breaks them too"???

As you need to do full wipes before flashing a new ROM, of course your apps will need to be re-installed, and yes that probably means if some apps have data, then you will need to ensure you have a backup before you carry out those wipes, and then restore those backups -- I find the easiest way to do this is with something like Ultimate Backup or Titanium Backup, but I don't find this a "hassle", or a problem -- other apps would do a similar job if app data needs to be backup up and restored

BUT Google will keep a record of all apps that were installed from the Play Store,and automatically re-install those (you'll need to manually re-install any apps you've obtained from other sources) but this is normal practice

fwiw

I installed the daily of May 24; and have re-booted maybe 5 times since and what you describe hasn't happened to me ONCE -- so what are YOU doing wrongly?

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest bananas33

Are you using Link2SD?

Guest jwkk

READ !!

To all (heathens) who use reinstalling the new version over the old ROM.

Before reinstalling disable any customizations on performance.

I use Android Tweaker (PRO) or (FREE).

When I applied before reinstalling "Clear Preferences" and then set out again, it was all fine. Otherwise, the system will be unstable, etc.

We recommend to always activate the "Strict minfree handler tweaks" and "Network - Signal Tweaks". (others on how each will want to try)

I'm always a fine!

Incidentally Those who use the "nightlies" and complained "it's not working" and should describe precisely what does not work. Since that first "nightlies" and I just installed the first version and any new so I have no problems!

post-1008276-0-34300500-1369500784_thumb

post-1008276-0-05772300-1369500785_thumb

post-1008276-0-80973800-1369500785_thumb

Guest Pyntux

There's bug on lattest nightly (25.05), when you go in to camera from gallery, and then touch back button to exit camera, there's bug, you are going over and over in to camera, you can not exit camera with back button... :)

Edited by Pyntux

Guest gmotta

Is there a way to fix the loudness in calls? I know this has been addressed before, but maybe there's a way to process the output of the sound through some app and have the ability to tone it down from there or something. I can't have the phone touching my ear when calling someone. It's really loud.

Edit: having it on minimum kinda works. :)

Edited by gmotta

Guest ZolaIII

For loudness disable post processing filter, for aps disappearing act disabled re odexing script & du it manually from time to time (after installing / updating loot of aps)!

P's loot of script's from v6 supercharger are not configured good, there are some double scripts & that can case problems!

Guest Pyntux

I can not update to 26.5, I downloaded rom, and tap to update, but after update I have same update again. In about phone stays rom 25.05.. :( Is that problem with build.prop of 26 nightly or what?

Edited by Pyntux

Guest jake460
I can not update to 26.5, I downloaded rom, and tap to update, but after update I have same update again. In about phone stays rom 25.05.. :( Is that problem with build.prop of 26 nightly or what?

Same here