[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest predragiPredrag

ok, the nigtly rom is better.... but there are some gapps for the nightly rom?

Where can i download them?

There are no special gapps for nightly builds. Download gapps from first post.

Guest HappyCerberus

look at this

Interesting, I actually had this issue with many different games and other non-widget apps (including the Chrome browser). I will re-test them and report back.

Guest SyrupDErable

Sorry for the following -- simple problem -- widgets weren't available as apps installed on SD card by default -- hence not available -- now, how do I delete a post?

"Sorry for such a newbie type question, but how does on place a widget on the screen with this ROM -- I'm used to using 2.3.7, and that's easy enough. On this JB ROM apps and widgets are accessed through separate sets of pages -- but I've got AccuWeather, which comes with a set of three widgets, and I can't place one on a screen, in fact I can't find these widgets on this ROM's pages,, nor those for the Android Weather app -- but I can find the ones for GO Weather (but recently had problems with it "reading" the time correctly, hence my experimenting with other apps).

Any suggestions?"

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest LimixXx

Sorry for the following -- simple problem -- widgets weren't available as apps installed on SD card by default -- hence not available -- now, how do I delete a post?

"Sorry for such a newbie type question, but how does on place a widget on the screen with this ROM -- I'm used to using 2.3.7, and that's easy enough. On this JB ROM apps and widgets are accessed through separate sets of pages -- but I've got AccuWeather, which comes with a set of three widgets, and I can't place one on a screen, in fact I can't find these widgets on this ROM's pages,, nor those for the Android Weather app -- but I can find the ones for GO Weather (but recently had problems with it "reading" the time correctly, hence my experimenting with other apps).

Any suggestions?"

I guess your problem is that AccuWeather app is on SD card. If you want to use widget of this app you should move it back to phone..

Guest u8815-15

Any update on hw+ decoder? Is there any movie player that can work with it on 4.2.2?

why don't you use mx player or vlc or something.

Guest SyrupDErable

why don't you use mx player or vlc or something.

On the G300 I've found MX Player to be the "of choice" app -- VLC, as much of my favourite PC player as it is, has always been more of a "beta" version, MX Player even plays Flash videos these days

speaking of which: does anyone know much about olaying video on demand on the G300 (TV say)

Guest SyrupDErable

I use Mx player, with proper codecs. On Cm 10 it works flawlessy, but on Cm10.1 it wont play with hw+ decoder

have you taken this to the app developer and gotten a response?

MX Player is generally regarded as close to #1 -- hundreds of thousands of user reviews,so they might review the problem

Guest bidzapfc

have you taken this to the app developer and gotten a response?

MX Player is generally regarded as close to #1 -- hundreds of thousands of user reviews,so they might review the problem

Will do... THANKS

Guest Dante2070

I'm trying out the latest nightly (20130605 atm). Any news on the signal drop issue?

Gesture control on the keyboard does not work for me.

Edited by Dante2070

Guest lakyljuk

I am installing every nightly, so far so good, but today, with latest nightly 20130605 I had a dead signal and had to reboot to fix it.

Guest arranhs

In response to my question about pie control:

Is it not already in the nightlies? I'm pretty sure that feature has been part of CM for at least a few weeks now.

The thing most people miss is that you need expanded desktop mode on to use it.

Yeah I realised this. However, when I gave it a quick try and put my phone into expanded desktop mode, there is no pie control. After a bit of research it found this but there is no pie control setting like this in the current system menu even when expanded desktop is turned on?

I find it slightly odd that its not there because in the changelog of you nightly 2 nights ago (number ending in 06) it mentioned some changes to pie control?

Thanks again for your help

Guest TangerineTractor

Am I being stupid here? Pie control replicates the hardware buttons. So you don't need it, and all it's doing is adding another process to slow down your device?

Guest TangerineTractor

I'm trying out the latest nightly (20130605 atm). Any news on the signal drop issue?

Gesture control on the keyboard does not work for me.

Make sure the keyboard language matches your phone language and dictionary... or download Google Keyboard from Play, try that.

Guest twain1979

i have a problem with gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip. After upgrade with a new version of nightly i install the gapps but i dont find facebook,maps (navigator) and gmail.

Does this happen to someone?

Guest lakyljuk

Pie control in CM is hardware dependent, since g300 has hardware keys, pie control cannot be enabled. It has only some advantage on devices with soft keys, where it can save screen space. You would have to use PAC rom to get this running for example.

Guest kyan31
Pie control in CM is hardware dependent, since g300 has hardware keys, pie control cannot be enabled. It has only some advantage on devices with soft keys, where it can save screen space. You would have to use PAC rom to get this running for example.

Its not hardware dependent, you can easily enable it by modifying the framework, however it is best on phone without keys as you said yourself.