[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest YurikRecords

Bluetooth.

Transferring a file to another device U8950

Accepted 0%. The device is not available :unsure:

Themplate: http://html5up.net/halcyonic/

Preview: http://kosmos.of.by (ONLY on mobile devices)

If open this page on STANDART browser, or Dolphin or others (Webkit) browsers - then (if this first open this page after browser open), then bworser window closed on loading 30%-40% of page.... if this is second loading - then work fine... But this bag - closing browser window i'm see on many sites in internet... :o

Please fix it! (only CM10.1) :(

p.s. CM10.0 - I have not thied...

CM 10.1 last, everything is fine:

Screenshot_2013-06-17-01-27-45.png

Edited by YurikRecords

Guest LuisAlves

where can i find stock cam from huawei?

Edit: i've already found, thanks

Previously I was using the original ROM from Huawei (or at least the one that Vodafone send with the phone here in Portugal).

I agree that this way you have always a backup of your contacts, but the problem is that he shows me a lot of contacts that simply doesn't matter for my phone; I was only interested in my sim contacts. In the previously ROM that I was using I coul'd select if I want to see contacts from phone, from google or facebook account, ou SIM.

Guest SyrupDErable

In that case it wasn't a "original ROM from Huawei" -- so if you want that app I'd say buy another phone and download that app from that new phone.

Alternatively, if you bothered to look, for yourself, as suggested, at GO Contacts, you'll see it's possible to have "Contacts Accounts" for Phone/Google/SIM/Facebook/Twitter/Contacts with Phone Numbers only

there is some expectation/ requirement for people to do some searching for answers to questions, especially those NOT associated with the ROM -- as previously mentioned -- GO Contacts is free, but this is not a recommendation of it -- YOU can try it, and others, -- TechSupportAlert.com recommends aContacts and DW Contacts -- to see if they suit your particular needs

Might be a good idea not to post such questions in the future.

Guest ASCENDG300

Hello I installed the 10.1 CyanogenMod for the Huawei Ascend G300 and u8815_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130616-115205.zip but my phone does not start. gets a picture to say "The PAC is G A D I N G"

Helpe me please :wacko:

Guest SyrupDErable

Hello I installed the 10.1 CyanogenMod for the Huawei Ascend G300 and u8815_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130616-115205.zip but my phone does not start. gets a picture to say "The PAC is G A D I N G"

Helpe me please :wacko:

must suggest you go back to the topic area where you got that ROM -- this area is for a different rom entirely

maybe you got it from, and need to go back to:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362454-jb422-pac-2300-r16-160613/

Guest wbrambley

Previously I was using the original ROM from Huawei (or at least the one that Vodafone send with the phone here in Portugal).

I agree that this way you have always a backup of your contacts, but the problem is that he shows me a lot of contacts that simply doesn't matter for my phone; I was only interested in my sim contacts. In the previously ROM that I was using I coul'd select if I want to see contacts from phone, from google or facebook account, ou SIM.

Press menu, contacts to display, customise then click on Google and clear the tick boxes. You will be able to find apps on play store to import from Sim card.

Guest YurikRecords

1. Browser open URL error: YouTube:

2. Browser synchronization errror: YouTube:

I can not understand where you got these problems.

My browser works fine with your website as well as with other.

Browser perfectly synchronized.

2013-06-17%2023.16.39.png

Guest m_kosmos

I can not understand where you got these problems.

My browser works fine with your website as well as with other.

Browser perfectly synchronized.

2013-06-17%2023.16.39.png

What's you ROOM??? (I'm have LATEST CM10.1 JB 4.2.2 and latest GAPPS)

Edited by m_kosmos

Guest SyrupDErable

Press menu, contacts to display, customise then click on Google and clear the tick boxes. You will be able to find apps on play store to import from Sim card.

I don't think that's the problem -- the person wants contacts organised per account -- a feature missing from many apps, from what I could see but this feature is present in GO Contacts

https://play.google....29udGFjdHBybyJd

and Contacts+

https://play.google....y5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

I usually don't like GO Dev products due to their oppressive advertising, but this isn't a problem with GO Contacts (which has gone without upgrades since last year and still gets an overall rating of 4.4 -- Contacts+ is more regularly "updated" (not without its problems, often) and also gets an overal rating of 4.4 -- in addition to the social media accounts of GO Contacts, Contacts+ allows for accounts with LinkedIn and foursquare -- you define your particular needs, you make your own choice -- but GO Contacts is 1/3rd the size of Contacts+, but the latter has addons for things like Emoji and, depending on where you are, "free" messaging

Incidentally, I hate reviewing apps to this depth in this area, and it should not be done BUT..

and I'm not endorsing one product over another -- not having "a stake" in this

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Sir Bacon

Just want to say thanks a lot. I know how much you put into this rom, so i am thankful for the efforts :)

I also thank the people that helped, like CM Team, fagulas, jsevi, Kra1o5 and many more. thanks alot!

Guest SyrupDErable

got thisromon my300but whenI updatethe error,what can it be?

at least, learn how to use the space bar, if you want others to help, if you want ANY help --

BUT try to let people find out WHAT error you had, rather than having them have to guess -- because they wont',

and you won't get any help

WHAT error did you experience??

Guest SyrupDErable

Hello I installed the 10.1 CyanogenMod for the Huawei Ascend G300 (cm-10.1-20130619-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip) but my phone does not start isfixed onlogo, updatebyOT

Helpe me pleaseI

I've no ready answers for you; instead, a couple of questions:

when you say "updatebyOT" -- you mean you tried to update OTA -- Over The Air by WiFi / data ? OTA

did you first install R4 of the ROM? -- I suspect the nightly installs are full ROMs, but updates, dependent on having CM Updater on your phone, so next question(s) what Recovery have you installed on your phone?, and you do have CM updater, don't you?

Most likely "solution" you'll be heading towards is to have to re-boot, install zip manually, and proceed from there, with everyone else -- have you tried to simply re-boot, and if so, what have you gotten as the result?

(hoping you've already got ADB, etc installed on your PC, just in case)

for what it's worth, when it works it works VERY well, I've never had this problem with OTA updates, but have had it before the latest CM10.1 ROMs, sometimes it's slow to download, but that slow download could be as much on my end as on the send -- I'm hoping it's a simple problem, and you're not locked in a bootloader loop, but I've never had that problem doing OTA

Edited by SyrupDErable