[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Naikkon

i quit the game normal.after this i run taskmanager kill all my tasks and after this i lock my screen off. i in the second sec i try to open the screen it does not work

Guest rhen

So do you quit from the game normally, close all tasks but you cannot unlock the phone?

I haven't experienced this problem.

Do you kill tasks by a task killer or by long pressing the home button and swipe every app off the screen?

Which version of this ROM do you use?

Guest SyrupDErable

i quit the game normal.after this i run taskmanager kill all my tasks and after this i lock my screen off. i in the second sec i try to open the screen it does not work

I suspect that rhen' answer still applies in that

it does not only occur with games, at least simple games -- I couldn't replicate it with Air Attack -- but have had the same problem before, with more complex apps, so it's likely a combination of Android processes with hardware limitations, rather than problems with the ROM per se

oftentimes people seem to be complaining about "the ROM" when they're really just struggling to work within the constraints of the hardware, but a JB ROM would have more complex probs than "simpler" ROMs so it's a bit mixed

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Naikkon

long pressing the home button and swipe every app then i lock my phone and the instant unlock whont work.

this issue is not happening every tine maybe just 1 or 2 per day

Guest rhen

I tried many times in the last hour with different games. I don't have any problem with lock screen.

I use the latest nightly build and I have pin security on lock screen.

Guest michalos

Congratulations! This rom is wonderfull. I had cyanogenmod 9 but this is even better. The only problem I have is that the microphone is low on calls. Since I flashed it, my friends claim that they cannot hear me very well.

Guest Dwilkie

So far I've installed every version of CM that's been made available and had no real problems with any of them. Yesterday however, I discovered that whilst I could make and receive calls I couldn't hear what the other person was saying (completely mute). I'm now wondering if it is my phone that has tanked (I did check the volume settings, etc) or if, perhaps, there was something in one of the nightlies that my phone didn't like. Any ideas / help / suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks in advance. Dunc

Guest SyrupDErable

So far I've installed every version of CM that's been made available and had no real problems with any of them. Yesterday however, I discovered that whilst I could make and receive calls I couldn't hear what the other person was saying (completely mute). I'm now wondering if it is my phone that has tanked (I did check the volume settings, etc) or if, perhaps, there was something in one of the nightlies that my phone didn't like. Any ideas / help / suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks in advance. Dunc

I've got 0706 installed --- no problems at all with that sfaik -- is that the one you're talking about, or 0707?

Guest Dwilkie

I'm on 0706. If you're not have any probs then looks like it's the phone. Bu99er!

Edited by Dwilkie

Guest SyrupDErable

I'm on 0706. If you're not have any probs then looks like it's the phone. Bu99er!

Have you tried the latest update??? To see if the probs been "overcome"

I'm "busy" right now, and can't do any testing

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest SyrupDErable

Mmm - just tried the new update. Works if I switch to loudspeaker but not otherwise.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

right, my TV programs over now

yeah, it's happening for me now too, but as you said -- works on loudspeaker -- seems like a real problem, as you said Bu99er

time to install a zip I've downloaded, rather than do one of the recent OTA --- recent versions mostly non-English translation modifications it seems, anyway

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Naikkon

i unninstal CM10.1 my problem persist. i can not unlock the phone everytime. i push the power button and nothing happen like for 5-10 seconds.

one more problem if someone call me the screen remains black for 5 seconds.maybe is my phone or what ?

please help me understand this issue.

Guest rhen

i unninstal CM10.1 my problem persist. i can not unlock the phone everytime. i push the power button and nothing happen like for 5-10 seconds.

one more problem if someone call me the screen remains black for 5 seconds.maybe is my phone or what ?

please help me understand this issue.

I use Interactive governor and my CPU is on 1150 MHz.

Maybe try the interactive governor and If it don't work, try to rise the CPU frequency to 1150.

Guest Naikkon

this is like overclicking my cpu ?

i whant to know if is there a rom more stabile then this. Cyanogen is very nice but laggy (sorry) can someone give me a lagg-free rom ?

Guest SyrupDErable

this is like overclicking my cpu ?

i whant to know if is there a rom more stabile then this. Cyanogen is very nice but laggy (sorry) can someone give me a lagg-free rom ?

try an Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, even Stock ROM, a little bit quicker, but maybe a problem of too many apps,

as usual it's a matter of priorities -- what's most important for you -- if speed maybe ICS and only a few low-demand apps

Guest RC_cat
Mmm - just tried the new update. Works if I switch to loudspeaker but not otherwise.

Same for me. But I think it should be relative to a initial rom volume put at zero. Are you tried to volume up on call?

Guest Dwilkie

right, my TV programs over now

yeah, it's happening for me now too, but as you said -- works on loudspeaker -- seems like a real problem, as you said Bu99er

time to install a zip I've downloaded, rather than do one of the recent OTA --- recent versions mostly non-English translation modifications it seems, anyway

Same for me. But I think it should be relative to a initial rom volume put at zero. Are you tried to volume up on call?

I went back to 2804 and problem solved. In between times I've made no changes to settings or call volumes, etc.

Guest Paulzie

try an Ice Cream Sandwich ROM, even Stock ROM, a little bit quicker, but maybe a problem of too many apps,

as usual it's a matter of priorities -- what's most important for you -- if speed maybe ICS and only a few low-demand apps

+1. ICS performs quite well on a G300. Suggested ICS ROMS to try are: Slim, Stock Plus, MIUI 2.7.6.

Guest SyrupDErable

I went back to 2804 and problem solved. In between times I've made no changes to settings or call volumes, etc.

wow, 2804 = April 28?? should definitely be able to get a more recent version than that -- even early July worked fine sfaik

Guest lemonade747

I have no direction arrow in googlemap with all roms i have tried :( only show a round blue spot (it's my position). Does anyone else meet this issue? Plz help me :(

P/S: my compass is working well, no problem, only in googlemap it doesnt show direction arrow :(

Guest rhen

You should try it.

Since 20130630 build the lowest volume of the phone call is zero.

When I first updated to this build, I couldn't hear anything because the default call volume was zero. I had to push the volume up button during a call and it works since then.

But! there is only 2 volume level during call since then. Zero and something above zero that is good in 90% of time.

Alarm volume is a little bit loud for me, but this ROM is great anyway.

Edited by rhen

Guest SyrupDErable

I have no direction arrow in googlemap with all roms i have tried :( only show a round blue spot (it's my position). Does anyone else meet this issue? Plz help me :(

P/S: my compass is working well, no problem, only in googlemap it doesnt show direction arrow :(

I could get the arrow, even with GPS and Location Access disabled -- turning off the option for Location History produced a grey dot -- so try to enable these three settings -- I'm not an expert with the use of maps, but try these first -- it seems to be a problem with the settings you've set, so experiment with these

Guest Dwilkie

wow, 2804 = April 28?? should definitely be able to get a more recent version than that -- even early July worked fine sfaik

I know. Went back to the last stable "OTA" update my phone could find. Now trying 0507.

Guest Dwilkie

You should try it.

Since 20130630 build the lowest volume of the phone call is zero.

When I first updated to this build, I couldn't hear anything because the default call volume was zero. I had to push the volume up button during a call and it works since then.

But! there is only 2 volume level during call since then. Zero and something above zero that is good in 90% of time.

Alarm volume is a little bit loud for me, but this ROM is great anyway.

I tried using the volume controls but they had no effect.