[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest popoyaya

Like I've said already, development is at a dead end if you read the chat logs. Unless source is made available, this is it. Expect no more updates.

This is a vanilla build of cyanogen mod without tweaks. Others can and are basing their builds on this.

Darn it, really? Could really do with the in-call distortion and wifi tethering being fixed.

Guest 2345lug

I read irc and not see "dead of development". I think, development slow because the only hard bugs not solved. Daz made a greate job.

Oh, github have a new thread. Daz working on it.

Edited by 2345lug

Guest fr0do
So should we be looking out for new ROMS from other devs that will improve over this one? Care to point to some of those other builds? I'm pretty lost, sorry, I don't see any other thread of a Cyanogen 10.1 build other than this one.

You didn't look very hard. Liqu is based on 10.1 dazzozo for a start.

Guest joandrade

fr0do and kyan31 how to call you I called you people Duplicity.Since so many defend Dazza and I respect him so much why do not you list on donations for its operation?

Since the only replies you wrote on this thread were to badmouth someone, why don't you shut up and wait, like the rest of us?

Guest Fikret488

Oh, you're crazy and wait a year to dazzle even one cm is the final version. You are 100% crazy I can not believe.

Edited by Fikret488

Guest blademaster123

Guys stop the name calling, I agree with kyan31 and his points, of you want a bug free or mostly bug free get a nexus 7,10,4 or a phone that comes with jellybean

Edited by blademaster123

Guest netmanmac

This is not in development at a dead end.

Alredy exist a update but it is not published.

I do not know the reason but I use.

This ROM have corrections but the wifi tethering still not working

I found this rom surfing and searching on internet is from great DAZZOZO and is mutiband and was created 12032013, so I think DAZOZO is still working in this peculiar phone.

Sorry for my english is not perfect and is not my native language.

And maybe you can see this post

Guest kyan31
fr0do and kyan31 how to call you I called you people Duplicity.Since so many defend Dazza and I respect him so much why do not you list on donations for its operation?

I can't donate, i'm only 14. Since I cant donate, i'm nice enough to wait and be grateful for what I got for free :)

Guest alhimyaa

Like I've said already, development is at a dead end if you read the chat logs. Unless source is made available, this is it. Expect no more updates.

This is a vanilla build of cyanogen mod without tweaks. Others can and are basing their builds on this.

Hi, where are the chat logs? Haven't come across any, didn't know they exist. Thanks.

Guest Dazzozo

No, it's not "dead", thanks. Some of the remaining stuff is difficult. You guys expect miracles.

I swear I only linked this just over a week ago. http://thalamus-hacking.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/goodbye-xda-goodbye-android-development.html

There are no other ROMs that are "improving" over this one because the device has almost no developers. It has many people with a PhD in WinZip which is why my stuff tends to be a dependency for other Jelly Bean ROMs.

Oh, you're crazy and wait a year to dazzle even one cm is the final version. You are 100% crazy I can not believe.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I made a donation and I´m not in the list. :blink: and I don´t needed :excl:

I update the list at random times and you didn't even leave your forum name in the PayPal message, and I quote: "Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!"

Guest samjam

I like this ROM very much.

Often when I get my phone out of the holster it is very warm/hot and the battery won't last 14 hours from a full charge.

Battery stats will say stuff like: screen 33%

Which may be true if the screen has been on without me knowing but I don't see how.

Guest kyan31
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

lol

But seriously, Dazzozo is right. Some people take his work for granted and expect him to release builds everyday, just because they donated. Giving Daz a few quid doesn't make you eligible for quicker updates.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PixelPixie

+1 for giving the bloke a break. Ffs what's it all about? Daz won't be holidaying in the Bahamas off the back of G300 donations. Its a s*** phone from last year, get over it. If you all were happy with the stock Huawei ROM there wouldn't of been a need for any development at all! But we all know Huawei ICS is more experimental than anything daz has released. Be grateful you have cm10.1 on your phones at all.

Truth is we have all had extra life and bragging rights from this phone because of daz and his time consuming, laborious hard work and effort. Into a phone he doesn't even own!

I used to look forward to reading through this thread, now I find it embarrassing and a bit cringe. Some of you need to have a word with yourselves.

@Daz, respect bruv, the G300 would of been totally sh*t without you. Nuff said.

Edited by PixelPixie

Guest netmanmac

No, it's not "dead", thanks. Some of the remaining stuff is difficult. You guys expect miracles.

I swear I only linked this just over a week ago. http://thalamus-hack...evelopment.html

There are no other ROMs that are "improving" over this one because the device has almost no developers. It has many people with a PhD in WinZip which is why my stuff tends to be a dependency for other Jelly Bean ROMs.

I update the list at random times and you didn't even leave your forum name in the PayPal message, and I quote: "Remember to leave your forum name if you want to be credited!"

Dazzozo I only mention it for those who say they can not donate ... I apologize and thank you very much for your developments for the G300.

As I say I do not mind being on the list of donors and the important thing is to provide support to developers like you to users like me have a better experience on our G300 Android.

So again

THANKS

Guest Fikret488

No one says that the Dazzo not know to do his job, he is really good at this business, if not the best I'm just saying that he needs a long time for a new update and they all jumped on me. I use the G300 only dazove ROMs because the best and thank dazzle in everything he had done for us phone.

Guest dakid1235

Hello I am looking for some help. I am getting a message saying "Process system isn't responding do you want to reboot it?" Every time I reboot my phone on this rom. Any ideas?

Guest kieranswhite
Hello I am looking for some help. I am getting a message saying "Process system isn't responding do you want to reboot it?" Every time I reboot my phone on this rom. Any ideas?

Every has this problem it's a known issue

Guest dakid1235

Every has this problem it's a known issue

Strange that as I tried searching for it in this thread and the search returned nothing. Thanks for your helpful reply mate.