[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

The first nightly build (more of a test really, in the future they'll happen in the early hours of the morning) will be going on getcm as soon as its done building. Jenkins is handling the builds, and the instance is at http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/

You shouldn't have a need to visit that unless you're interested, as they'll all end up on getcm when they're done.

Guest dadi11

any changelog? will CM9.1 be updated? i can't wait until CM10.1 will work as well or better as it :P

Edited by dadi11

Guest Dazzozo

Dazzozo, nightly build is installed? Or is it just a test? Thanks...

"is installed?"

Bolding things doesn't help me understand.

Guest m_kosmos

No. Now R4. - Previously there were mistakes - now do not. I think the setting was not stable.

And as for the night - I think I install it now! .. Nightly build will work better R4?

Guest hofster

Yes, first instal an ICS Stock ROM, this will change your baseband to 2030.

Hate to be a pain, but it seems impossible to find a working link to the stock ICS file.

Can you link me up please?

Guest mcpaddington

Is the nigthly build of 20/05 more stable than the R4? Waiting for your changelog. :)

There's around 3 weeks of fixes in it so yea you'd expect so.

You do realise the nightly builds have their own changelog? Dazzozo's code is automatically implemented into them. http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/

Edited by mcpaddington

Guest Dazzozo

After the initial builds on each branch, a changelog should be generated automatically of all the CM changes and hopefully mine too. I've put the major changes in the changelog post.

Also: I just finished setting up the CM9 weekly builds. They run on Friday between 3pm and 6pm. Running a test one similar to the CM10.1 build now.

Guest Dazzozo

Nice one Daz. Have your new builds got the fix for the call sound quality, as in the 4.2.2 aokp rom?

Cheers!

That might've been part of the VOIP fix which he was also responsible for, so I couldn't say for sure.

Guest tillaz

sorry for the off topic...

but could someone please pull the calculator.apk from the system and send me it please ?

its for my theme chooser theme, just wanting to look at the xml code (apparently its different to the one in AOKP :huh: )

thanks.

EDIT

never mind i can just check there github, sorry. ninja.gif