[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest lakyljuk

I'm asking about changelog for CM9.1 Weekly build :)

this thread is about cm10.1, maybe ask in cm9 thread?

Edited by lakyljuk

Guest dadi11

I'm asking here, only because Dazzozo posted about cm9.1 nightly build few posts ago, and CM9.1 thread is not updated yet :blush:

Edited by dadi11

Guest espada01

Words from a newbie. I've installed cm10.1 yesterday and have been playing around with it since. Great job it's running fine! Now I'm really starting to enjoy my 8815 phone.

Today I noticed this new Nightly build update. It updated flawlessly and so far it's running smooth on my unofficially unlocked bootloader also. If I run into any problems I'll report it here. Thanks Dazzozo, great job!

Edited by espada01

Guest Mr.meee

Installed the Nightly a few hours ago and no problems until now :-) No reebots!!! Hope that continues that way

Edited by Mr.meee

Guest TangerineTractor
Just want someone to confirm these work;

Network services work

Does not reboot (freezes)

Installed last night, not had any issues at all yet.

Guest classless

I gave up on cm10.1 on my g300 about 3 weeks ago, maybe a month. Then i unlocked my bootloader officially.

Last night i saw cm10.1 nightlyes and gave it a try thinking my original problem with 3g data will be gone (i'm not talking about reboots).

It's still draining my battery way faster than it should be. And it's not in my head. When i use any app (opera mini, chat programs ...) that uses data, my phone gets a lot hotter than it should. I was thinking that unlocking my bootloader the official way would solve it... but it didn't.

EDIT: I'm on vodafone ro, came from b952 from huawei site, officialy unlocked bootloader, twrp 2.5.0.2. Did all wipes. No backups restored.

EDIT2: Just browsing on opera mini (not very demanding app i imagine) at 03:16 56% battery. At 03:22 47% battery and this is not just this time. I can reproduce it every time with almost any app that uses data. And no.. on stock roms this does not happen. I don't think it's my phone. Maybe my network is to blame....

Edited by classless

Guest kenryk

I have been using the latest nightly for about 8 hours now and, so far, I have not encountered any reboots/freezes or problems with the signal. Back on R4, I'd face signal loss at least twice a day, especially when changing the network mode (2G/3G/2G+3G) so, for me, it is a major leap forward already. Come to think about it, I have yet to see any bugs.

Daz, I just wanted to say a sincere Thank you for making the most of our feeble device :wub:

Guest NikitoGR

I gave up on cm10.1 on my g300 about 3 weeks ago, maybe a month. Then i unlocked my bootloader officially.

Last night i saw cm10.1 nightlyes and gave it a try thinking my original problem with 3g data will be gone (i'm not talking about reboots).

It's still draining my battery way faster than it should be. And it's not in my head. When i use any app (opera mini, chat programs ...) that uses data, my phone gets a lot hotter than it should. I was thinking that unlocking my bootloader the official way would solve it... but it didn't.

EDIT: I'm on vodafone ro, came from b952 from huawei site, officialy unlocked bootloader, twrp 2.5.0.2. Did all wipes. No backups restored.

EDIT2: Just browsing on opera mini (not very demanding app i imagine) at 03:16 56% battery. At 03:22 47% battery and this is not just this time. I can reproduce it every time with almost any app that uses data. And no.. on stock roms this does not happen. I don't think it's my phone. Maybe my network is to blame....

Did you wipe the /system and /data? I don't think so. Wipe EVERYTHING before installing a new rom. Just updating it, it could make things worse.

Guest fraska

For me battery life is good:

post-987237-0-38529600-1369145768_thumb.

with 3h of screen on, 250 sms, 1h of music play, always 3G data enabled with about 150mb of data downloaded.

I had sometimes random reboots but i'm waiting for official unlock code from huawei.

Guest bilakos10

with 3h of screen on, 250 sms, 1h of music play, always 3G data enabled with about 150mb of data downloaded.

I had sometimes random reboots but i'm waiting for official unlock code from huawei.

250 sms? Wow that's a lot mate! Are you in cm10.1 nightly?

Guest fraska

Yeah, not all my friends use whatsapp :wacko:. Yes i'm on the first build of yesterday, now i'm updating to the second build

Guest classless

Did you wipe the /system and /data? I don't think so. Wipe EVERYTHING before installing a new rom. Just updating it, it could make things worse.

I read my entire post twice to see if i said i did just an update. Dind't say that whatsoever..

Read once more to see if i said i did all wipes... Yup, i said i did all wipes...

Guest saiem1

Dazzozo you are absolutely amazing, I'm just speechless about this ROM its the best ROM imo 4 our g300 this is just unbeatable. Your a God at developing

I'll be following all your nightlys

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, the second build isn't going to be very different from the first, they're about 5 hours apart and will only have CM changes.

The first one was manually triggered by me to test the system, and the second one was yesterday's actual nightly.

Guest djnuness

in the system updates the second version says instaled but i only instaled first wich it was yesterday so how could i have second instaled?

Guest hofster

Further to my messages yesterday, I followed the upgrade/downgrade thread and was able to downgrade, install ICS official to return to baseband 2030, root then re-install CM10.1 4.2.2.

I am now on 4.2.2 baseband 2030.

I am curious though, what is everyone's Mobile Network type?

I am in the UK using Three mobile, the network type depending on signal strength is either UMTS:3 or HSDPA:8.

I tried the upgrade to HSDPA:11, however, when i restarted my phone it had zero'd my IMEI and displayed an 'incompatible handset' notification after which it would not register on my mobile phone network.

I also attempted to make a IMEI backup and just replace the 5.img to allow me to keep the modem files, but this also did not work.

I was able to restore the IMEI from my 5irom back-up which returned me to HSDPA:8.

Is there any way to get HSDPA:11?

Guest m_kosmos

Screen #1:

image-0B47_519BA6F5.jpg

http://ximg.org/imag...47_519BA6F5.jpg

Screen #2:

image-A092_519BA817.jpg

http://ximg.org/image-A092_519BA817.jpg

(Screen 1)

So, some oddities were noticed by me! ..

1. As you can see in the screenshot - says that a new version of CM-9 *** BUT I HAVE SET CM-10 ....

2. http://www.getcm.the...vice=u8815 =

There are already assembled on May 21, but - on the phone neotobrazilas (pressed update list)

(Screen 2)

The second screenshot - yakry example of some errors in the adaptation CM10.1 - program (game) - Dirt Road Trucker 3D (in Google Play) - if you play 3 minutes - phone hangs and hangs kartanka. Only helps dostavt battery ... What do you think about this? ..

Edited by m_kosmos