[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SyrupDErable

Can someone reupload Google Apps?

why do they have to?

can you not access it? -- not that there's only the one version, or one source for that matter -- just make sure you download the JB version

Guest ziajmen

I can't open link from first page, and there is the same link in other sites :(

Edited by ziajmen

Guest SyrupDErable

I can't open link from first page, and there is the same link in other sites :(

what "other sites" are you trying to access -- Electra ROM has two sites to access for the GAPPS -- both easily accessible, both for JB

Guest bananas33

Yes

I always had problems with dalvik cache files after upgrades, sometimes I could run Link2SD and relink, then reboot and repeat until 'clean'

, but often I couldn't get out of the problems gradually and had to uninstall some apps. Now I've abandoned Link2SD and only have apps installed which fit in the internal storage and OTA upgrades go painlessly.

Guest NikitoGR

READ !!

To all (heathens) who use reinstalling the new version over the old ROM.

Before reinstalling disable any customizations on performance.

I use Android Tweaker (PRO) or (FREE).

When I applied before reinstalling "Clear Preferences" and then set out again, it was all fine. Otherwise, the system will be unstable, etc.

We recommend to always activate the "Strict minfree handler tweaks" and "Network - Signal Tweaks". (others on how each will want to try)

I'm always a fine!

Incidentally Those who use the "nightlies" and complained "it's not working" and should describe precisely what does not work. Since that first "nightlies" and I just installed the first version and any new so I have no problems!

This sucks. I'm using Pimp my rom and superchatger v6 which are both customizable and give a great improvement. Too many tweaks and you will have the negative results. Btw I was using this app but for some reason it f*cked up my phone.

Guest Owl93

@Dazz

This is not a high priority problem but here it goes anyway: is there a way to change the led control over to another aplication intead of the default one? (ex. Light Flow) Because I use this app to control de notification led (custom led light for some contacts) and the default one is able to override my settings on light flow every time. (the led blinks one time with the color I set on light flow and then blinks with the default color).

Thank you

Guest samjam
I always had problems with dalvik cache files after upgrades, sometimes I could run Link2SD and relink, then reboot and repeat until 'clean'

, but often I couldn't get out of the problems gradually and had to uninstall some apps. Now I've abandoned Link2SD and only have apps installed which fit in the internal storage and OTA upgrades go painlessly.

Yes, I think you are right.

Thanks for that advice.

I will see if any partition size changes are possible.

Guest gmotta

Any good OC settings you've tried to run games a bit faster? Some games are running faster than before, but Sonic 1 is slow. =(

Guest lakyljuk

Can confirm, that latest nightly from 26/05 cannot be installed over experimental from 25/05. I runs like any other update expcept after reboot, there is still version from 25/05. I tried to re download, update directly from cwm, but still the same.

Guest chobot1976

Can confirm, that latest nightly from 26/05 cannot be installed over experimental from 25/05. I runs like any other update expcept after reboot, there is still version from 25/05. I tried to re download, update directly from cwm, but still the same.

same here

Guest drdexter1989

I have the same problem, i was using the 05/20 nightly and today i tried update to the latest version 05/26, all fine and install good, but when i take a look at About Phone it says that i have 05/25 nightly build, so WTF happens here, in CMupdate folder i have 05262013 update build?

o_O

Guest loirinho360

since I did the update my clock not updated on the screen. only when it is in lock screen that appears to be regular.

Guest gensai

Help!!!! I have upgraded on from stock ICS to 4.2.2 and now my phone is mostly useless, my internal sdcard is not recognised anymore, I mean in the phone root is all there, just can't access it, all my apps are asking for external sd card can't use link2sd cause it says there is no sd card to link to,and on my PC I can see the phone, only can't access it, and I can't see any files at all.

Guest gensai

gensai, maybe you need this one: http://www.modaco.co...cm10cm101-0312/

Thanks, I've flashed that but still, link2sd only expands the internal sdcard, I thought when there is no ext sdcard, the internal 2gig card would take that place, at least that's how it is on stock 4.0, I've upgraded from that to 4.2.2. It solves the problem with an external sd, so I guess this is the "price to pay" if I want a newer rom :unsure:

Guest rhen

Is it possible that some other phone's JB source code is give some help for the development?

For example Xperia J has also the MSM7227A SOC and the JB source code is available on their site. (http://developer.son...ld-11-2-a-0-31/)

I found an mt9p017 camera sensor driver in LG Vu's (https://github.com/m...m_device/camera) and LG Lucid's (https://github.com/S...m_device/camera) source code.

In the G510 JB source code (http://download-c.huawei.com/tcpsdownload/downLoadCenter?category=&flay=software&downloadID=NDY4NzQ=) there is driver for the mt9p017 and s5k4e1 image sensor.

Maybe it helps make JB camera as fast as it should be.

Edited by rhen

Guest sporksnail

I've been using the nightlies since 25/05 (currently on 29/05) and I think I've found a bug I haven't seen mentioned yet.

I have most of my apps arranged in folders on my home screen. If I tap one of the folders to open it, then close it with the home button, the folder closes as expected but the functionality of the home button is now broken. If I open the full app launcher I can no longer close it with the home button, and if I then press the home button from inside another app, it takes me back to the app launcher rather than the home screen. Similarly, the home button can no longer be used on the home screen to move quickly to the home page from another page, and it doesn't work for closing app folders either.

Normal functioning of the home button is restored if I reboot or force-close Trebuchet.

I was previously using R4 of dazzozo's CM10.1 for G300, which didn't have this problem. I am using baseband 2030.

Edited by sporksnail

Guest wards5150

Hi All. Trying this ROM again after being on stock + for months. Great work. Good to see its a lot more stable. Having trouble with Google now crashing when I ask it a question. Can't remember this being an issue last time I tried it. I've updated Google search but had no luck. Any ideas? Is it only me but does this ROM hurt your eyes?