[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest mack_
So if you can make fork of that app, please add those (any) dirty hacks to rom to work better, for battery life and other stuff... ;)
Lol you could just do it yourself...

Guest SyrupDErable

I get a sms saying the number ******** tried to call you vodafone portugal...

sorry, just installed the version very recently, tested it, but didn't have that problem

this is actually a very common problem, and might have nothing to do with the ROM, it's certainly not something that can happen "reliably and predictably" given my own tests

Guest SyrupDErable

Why isn´t the latest nightly build 20130803 on http://getcm.thebron...m/?device=u8815 ? But here is http://jenkins.thebr...om/job/android/ ?

You're a newbie here, so I suggest you do a search for the different purposes / sources / features of the different "servers" -- the answers are there, if you look

as a general start, find this post:

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Dazzozo

No, it was a bug. I merged all the public GetCM changes I could find before the project went private but because I was really ill at the time I was in a hurry to disappear. :P I'll run a build now because there's been a few days without one.

Guest SyrupDErable

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was missing something :P

different strokes for different folks -- I often use Jenkins to check the changelogs to see the changelogs, and whether or not an update is available -- often before it's available OTA, and as Dazz said, when he wasn't available ...

Guest RC_cat

I'm afraid I doesn't undertand well (lost in translation):

If I'm in 20130728, I can't find OTA update directly from the phone and I have to do a clean intall of a new nightly (e.20130805) with all wipes?

Guest SyrupDErable

I'm afraid I doesn't undertand well (lost in translation):

If I'm in 20130728, I can't find OTA update directly from the phone and I have to do a clean intall of a new nightly (e.20130805) with all wipes?

I'm not 100% clear on this myself, but download the zip from here:

http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/

wipe dalvik cache, and flash the downloaded zip file

clear on that?

for some reason my phone isn't recognising the "new" updates, but if you check back 2-3 days you'll see there's been a problem with the update --- not sure if that's fixed yet

Guest Titas

Yeah, just to confirm - OTA Updater appeared to download & install the latest 20130805 build but in About Phone it still shows version as 20130804. Also refreshing Updates still shows the same updates as available.

Guest SyrupDErable

Yeah, just to confirm - OTA Updater appeared to download & install the latest 20130805 build but in About Phone it still shows version as 20130804. Also refreshing Updates still shows the same updates as available.

I hadn't downloaded it as it didn't seem to have anything "pressing", "only" some non-English language updates (not relevant to me) but there must be an error in that file, I'm having exactly the same problem

Guest Symao96

So if I want to install the new update without wipes I just have to make a wipe cache and install the rom? I don't have to install the gapps again?

Guest SyrupDErable

So if I want to install the new update without wipes I just have to make a wipe cache and install the rom? I don't have to install the gapps again?

Definitely NO need to flash gapps for each update!!!!!

Try to do just a little bit of "study" and then ask yourself WHY and WHEN you might want to, need to, flash gapps

You are MUCH less likely to "get into trouble" if you have some understanding of what you're doing.

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Symao96

The cam app in this rom has some problems, which cam app do you recommend for this phone and rom, with some functions if it's possible...

Guest RC_cat

Finally I downloaded the 20130805 nightly and I put in \cmupdater in the sdcard.

When I go to search for updates it apears like "downloaded" and I updated like an other OTA.

I'm not sure if it's a correct/wrong way to do, by the moment it seems to work...

Must wait till tomorrow to know if it can see the new nightly updates.

Guest Dazzozo

Don't worry about it, the build is simply dated 0804 too, because of the manual nightly I built. It didn't do a full rebuild because it wasn't 24 hours since the last one. I might just kill that behaviour.

Guest SyrupDErable

Don't worry about it, the build is simply dated 0804 too, because of the manual nightly I built. It didn't do a full rebuild because it wasn't 24 hours since the last one. I might just kill that behaviour.

thanks for clarifying so promptly, Dazzozo