[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ilopez85

Gallery from cm9 and legacy camera (replaces cm10.1 camera and gallery):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g8TJuvvftSbExXYVRZMERMU1U/edit?usp=sharing in Drive, Ctrl+S to download

Gallery and camera from stock B952  (replaces cm10.1 camera and gallery):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g8TJuvvftSZkJZN0pzbm5SNjA/edit?usp=sharing in Drive, Ctrl+S to download

Gapps modified to solve problems of space in system memory, Google Plus, Google Ears, Gmail, Google Search and TalkBack will be installed in data instead of system:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g8TJuvvftSc1YwTW4wWmZiNW8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ilopez85

Guest pejicgoran

@ilopez:I try camera and galery from stok b952 and there is bug when you in camera wont to see picture in galery and when you pres back camera freez.It is work good only when you press home after you see picture.When you press back there is a bug.

Guest vlajko190

I'm interested in the difference compared to 29112013, and how to update a new version, the CM update on the phone gives me only a CM 11 version, nothing about 10.1 ...??? Thanks, and Happy New Year :)

Edited by vlajko190

Hello. Is on CM working hw video decoding? I installed the latest nightly and BSPlayer and mxplayer only works on softvare decoding. Thanks

sorry for my nad english

• 3 weeks later...
Guest releaser

Hi guys

I'm running 20140101 build and having the incoming call volume issue.

I have a lot of missed calls because I can't ear the phone ringing.

Is there a volume fix?

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest noobster

The best buil of this rom is 29.11.2013.Everything work perfekt.Just us old 6.14.4 maps and ics+camera from market.

can you give me the link of the rom?

Guest pejicgoran

Maps 7.7.0 works well and camera ics+1.3.1c on build 29.11.13 and i am using it like my daily rom.This is most complet cm rom for g300.

Guest tiagosantos88

I!! i have b961 ics vodafone PT, and after i root and unlock my bootloader phone i install latest jb update and wen i reboot my phone i have no network access it cant registes on the network vodafone pt but i cant make calls or send sms imei is ok, baseband is 2030, even with build 29.11.2013 with cm10,2 same thing... can anyone help??

the only way i can access my operator is with stock+ and stock ics

Edited by tiagosantos88

Guest tiagosantos88

Go to apn settings and see whats is problem

do you think its apn problem? because first time i install slim bean v8 and everything´s working and after i install cm10.1 and it was working from the night to day after a long deep sleep the conectivity disapear... i install apn pt apk to have apn settings automacally and not even that work

after that i try to install cm10.2 and no conection to the operator, after that i instal stock from vodafone and it work fine after i install again cm10.1 an no conectivity, it assume vodafone if i search manually for network but says no netwok connection avery single time

Edited by tiagosantos88

Guest tiagosantos88

do you think its apn problem? because first time i install slim bean v8 and everything´s working and after i install cm10.1 and it was working from the night to day after a long deep sleep the conectivity disapear... i install apn pt apk to have apn settings automacally and not even that work

after that i try to install cm10.2 and no conection to the operator, after that i instal stock from vodafone and it work fine after i install again cm10.1 an no conectivity, it assume vodafone if i search manually for network but says no netwok connection avery single time

just one more thing when i put the pin it shows a message please see instructions to the sim card it shows me a red face from droid