[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Just mentioning that MMTracker does not work on CM10.1 - clean install/wipes/battery pulls etc.

The app opens but when you try to load a map in you get "This app has stopped working" and it closes.

I know its probably an obscure app but it has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum before.

I'll try an get an error log for it later when I've got more time.

Great ROM otherwise Dazz and team.

Is there any download location for MMTracker that still works?

I just googled "mm tracker 1.10.4 apk" and followed the first link.

If you cant find it then PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Guest

Guest Colossae3.23

EDIT: this thread from the phandroid forum says that Audacity, has an Open Metadata Editor in it. See the last post. Think I'll try this later.

http://androidforums...oes-silent.html

for anyone struggling with the non-looping ringtone: this works.

Props to unaszplodrmann for the metadata info, and I'm glad I didn't ask you to do it, cause I learned something from all this ;)

MM Tracker doesn't work with Jelly Bean unfortunately, and there almost certainly won't be a fix as Memory Map killed the app.

You could try AlpineQuest instead, which can also use qct maps.

Guest Higgy69

Just mentioning that MMTracker does not work on CM10.1 - clean install/wipes/battery pulls etc.

The app opens but when you try to load a map in you get "This app has stopped working" and it closes.

I know its probably an obscure app but it has been mentioned elsewhere in this forum before.

I'll try an get an error log for it later when I've got more time.

Great ROM otherwise Dazz and team.

+1 on this App.

With MM Tracker and Viewranger, who needs paper maps :D (well as long as you have battery :P )

If it helps, I am pretty sure MM Tracker works on Samsung S3 Official JB ROM as my girlfriend uses it too.

Guest soulhand

With MM Tracker and Viewranger, who needs paper maps :D (well as long as you have battery :P )

I use (and recommend) Maverick for maps (and Mapmyride for tracking where I've been). Both work fine on CM10.1 on the G300.

Edited by soulhand

MM Tracker doesn't work with Jelly Bean unfortunately, and there almost certainly won't be a fix as Memory Map killed the app.

You could try AlpineQuest instead, which can also use qct maps.

Well Alpine Quest works ok on CM10.1 and reads the qct maps, but doesn't seem as good. I can't remember if I actually used MMTracker on CM10. I certainly did on CM9 and it worked then. I'll roll back to CM10 later today and test it if I get a chance.

I use it for plotting cycle routes and then following them, not tracking where I've been.

Well Alpine Quest works ok on CM10.1 and reads the qct maps, but doesn't seem as good. I can't remember if I actually used MMTracker on CM10. I certainly did on CM9 and it worked then. I'll roll back to CM10 later today and test it if I get a chance.

It works on 4.1 so it should be fine on CM10? it's Jelly Bean 4.2 that breaks it with the error you mentioned, ie it closes when you try to load a map, check this discussion on xda.

http://forum.xda-dev...=816407&page=43

Guest Higgy69

Can anyone report on the current buzz on IRC re what's happening - not sure who is keeping up with news :)

Not much (yet). Guess Daz is busy or catching some Zzzzzzzz's

Guest BadarChaudhry

I use G300 for whatsapp, facebook with moderate use and few calls. with 2G(Edge) its last more then day and half on 2G or wifi.

but on 3G not only battery drain in 2-3 hours but it get heated.

Everything else like GPS, sync and most options are disabled.

post-985846-0-79910500-1360253398_thumb.

post-985846-0-63815900-1360253412_thumb.

post-985846-0-31543300-1360253419_thumb.

Guest adrien56

Time is passing and it gives me more and more slowdowns....it was perfect earlier :S

same for me actually i got a long lags just after unlocking the phone

Guest deki032

I noticed that DSP manager does not have any effect on the sound quality of the headphones, I also tried it with Beats Audio driver installed but I can also be no change in the sound ...

otherwise rom is still working fine ...