[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dianka1054

Hi , first sorry for my english,,

I need some help,

Updated my huawei g300 to jb 10.1 from 4.0.3 and have a problem with gapps. From the start when phone switched on there was an information "unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped " and information something about google,,,,,,has stopped. Now I haven't play store, access to my google account etc.

jb 10.1 - 2013.27.1

gapps- 2012.12.12

Guest gaijyn1981
Hi , first sorry for my english,,

I need some help,

Updated my huawei g300 to jb 10.1 from 4.0.3 and have a problem with gapps. From the start when phone switched on there was an information "unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped " and information something about google,,,,,,has stopped. Now I haven't play store, access to my google account etc.

jb 10.1 - 2013.27.1

gapps- 2012.12.12

Try to "factory reset-wipe data/cache" from CWM then reinstall jb gapps

Edited by gaijyn1981

Guest dianka1054

no, it doesn't work, again the same information about setup wizard and process gapps has stopped :( And moreover my phone now is not working ;(

Edited by dianka1054

If it was me I'd download evrything again, check that all MD5 checksums are correct, wipe/format everything in CWM, maybe even pull the battery for 10 seconds and wipe/format everything again just to be sure (maybe redundant but no harm) and then reinstall from scratch. All assuming that you are using the correct/latest CWM of course.

Hope this helps.

Guest karunaks

I installed it over B940 ics seems quit fast thanks for the effort. i found some problems though ,the loudspeaker does't work as well as the old rom it produce noise after 80%of its volume and when playing games like temple run 2 it hangs up aftet a while it needs to pull the battary,can anybody help me with that.

heh, its frustrating!!! its not working either. i don't know maybe Im doing something wrong.

Do full wipes:

- Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

#Mounts and storage

- Wipe data

- system

- cache

#go back and go to advanced

-wipe dalvik cache

Then reinstall CM10.1, and install the JB gapps straight over it. Now reboot and it should work.

Make sure the md5 of the zips are correct, if not, the zip is corrupted, so you must download it again.

Guest dianka1054

ufff,,, all day with phone! but DONE now !!!;)))) thank you for all help. I checked this gapps one more time and i found that I downloaded older version. While updating ROM I used different page which contain link to MoDaCo

• Download your chosen custom Jelly Bean ROM and save it to your desktop. You will be able to find custom ROMs from MoDaCo.
  • Download gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip and save it to your desktop.

I came here and download ROM and came back to previous page and download gapps from link above ;). Heh silly me!!!

And one more. I don't know why in my folder "Download" on my Pc was gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip while on my Sd Card gapps jb 20121212 ?! It fooled me ;)

Guest mop11123

Do full wipes:

- Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

#Mounts and storage

- Wipe data

- system

- cache

#go back and go to advanced

-wipe dalvik cache

Then reinstall CM10.1, and install the JB gapps straight over it. Now reboot and it should work.

Make sure the md5 of the zips are correct, if not, the zip is corrupted, so you must download it again.

Wiping Dalvik cache doesn't really do anything helpful related to this.

@Dazzozo

This is very offtopic, but I just wanted to ask... how old are you?

This might be too personal, so obviously you don't have to answer. I'm just curious, that's all :P

Let Daz work in peace mate, don't ask for R2 as it rushes him.

He's just saying what everyone who's F5ing this thread thinks man :) Anyway, much love to dazzozo, I'm going to buy him another internet beer for the next release :D

@Dazzozo

This is very offtopic, but I just wanted to ask... how old are you?

This might be too personal, so obviously you don't have to answer. I'm just curious, that's all :P

he is a few years older than you.... like 5 or 6 years i think

Guest oldfella

had a couple of unusual events - firstly I loose the wallpaper, its black. Try to reset it, says wallpaper set but still black. Then the UI crashes. Once it recovered ok, once I had to reboot.

Using Apex launcher

anyone else seen this ?

Guest Manodragon

I currently have installed CM9 on my G300 and it is awesome! But i heard about project butter that came with the jelly bean. Does it really improves the fps from ICS to JB? Has anyone observed this?

He probably ment settings > system > quick settings panel > tiles and layout.

What i meant are these icons:

Wifi, gps, etc.

post-991935-13605303976569_thumb.jpg

Edited by flor90