[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest soulhand

If I upgrade OTA (which seems to have worked) is there any point in flashing the latest gapps? Or will I have the latest anyway?

Guest Dazzozo

If I upgrade OTA (which seems to have worked) is there any point in flashing the latest gapps? Or will I have the latest anyway?

Everything updates via the Play Store anyway, so yes, there's not really much point in upgrading the gapps at all.

Guest timoti111

Hey dazzozo :) will there be sometimes gpus performance like on ICS? :) Im trying your rom right now :)

Edited by timoti111

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Hey Daz how come google ears doesnt freeze ? becuase normally you have to unfreeze after every boot but now its allways unfreezed :D, how did you manage it :D haha

Guest popoyaya

Can't wait to install this, but first...

I'm trying to get rid of the crappy Chinese white & red splash image.

Would installing the stock Huawei ICS update restore the Huawei splash?

Guest plewis1981

Can't wait to install this, but first...

I'm trying to get rid of the crappy Chinese white & red splash image.

Would installing the stock Huawei ICS update restore the Huawei splash?

There is a thread on changing you splash screen. Once it is changed it stays, I have found some stock roms do change it but you can change straight back

Guest Ironandroid

First of all thanks for this new release. As you mentioned "Switch to filesystem mounter (Jelly Bean style) instead of manually mounting partitions" it is now possible to swap sd card . This allows to have your ext sd ( 16-32 giga) and have it as internal memory like big phone (s3 i5) How to do it ? Very simple. Use your file manager (es is good and free) and be sure to have permisssion to write. Then go to etc open the folder and you find a file called vold.fstab. Open it as text and you wiil find # dev mount sdcard / storage /sdcard1 auto/ devices/platform/msm sdcc1/mmc host/devices/platform/msmsdcc 3/mmc host

dev mount sdcard /storage/sdcard 1(change this number to 0) auto/devices/platform/msm sdcc 1/mmchost

dev mount emmc/ storage/sdcard 0 (change this number to 1) 19/devices/platform/msm sdcc3/ mmc host

Save the file and reboot the phone. Once done check your memory in setting and you will see that your extsd is seen as internal memory.

If you want to revert back just rechange the numbers.

Its 100 % safe and i amusing on different devices

Enjoy

Guest plewis1981

Nice1 DAZ!!!!!!

Just noticed that gapps is 91MB is that right?

Can't wait to flash just waiting for downloads to finish

Someone's not going to bed tonight lol :)

Edited by plewis1981

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Daz i have my homescreen set to 1 and when i swipe to the left even though i havent got a screen :D the widgets go black ;/ and then when i let go it comes back its a weird Glitch LOL can anyone else try and test so i can know i f i have to reflash ?

Guest Dazzozo

Nice1 DAZ!!!!!!

Just noticed that gapps is 91MB is that right?

Can't wait to flash just waiting for downloads to finish

Someone's not going to bed tonight lol :)

Yeah, gapps just keeps getting bigger. Fortunately we're not tight on system space, yet.

Guest Pyntux

When that time comes, we will use the Gapps-mini... :) I use those mini gapps (Downloaded for my gt i5500) on every rom, for this one too... ;)

Guest Higgy69

I am working off the charger with a too short lead until I get the battery upto speed. First of all great work and thanks for all the effort.

A couple of questions, I can't find 'volume button' to unlock & to select 'Reboot to Recovery'.

Cheers.