[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest oldfella

Can some invocation of this be used instead of link2int? Or should link2int still be used to have apps stored on the internal fake sdcard?

link2int works for me

Guest ptoner

Absolutely wonderful ROM!

No issues at all, apart from not being able to use location services or GPS properly.

MOved form SLIM ROM 4.0.3 and finally have a 4.2.2 that can become my daily!

Thank you Daz!

Guest dinamo1975

Hi,

I want to reinstall the gapps, and I noticed that in the Zip file, is a folder named "optional". Is any problem if I delete this folder? Does it affect anything in the system?

Guest Higgy69

Absolutely wonderful ROM!

No issues at all, apart from not being able to use location services or GPS properly.

I used GPS at lunchtime today and it locked on quickly?

Everyone - regarding LED notification colour. Use 'Light Manager - LED Settings'. It works great. You can even have alternating colours if you have for example EMAIL & WhatsApp message.

Guest Gabriel94

Change permissions, they are like in most other apks there. Reboot phone after that.

And to add:

X-plore is a great file manager, you have two trees and it`s easy to copy files from one side to another, among other great stuff.

Well I did something stupid, i dont have settings in app drawer but the apk is in system > app and i also dont seem to have any root settings at all.

Guest dinamo1975

Yeah, working now. Just seems to be the CLock that does not pick up the location properly.

Yeah, I have the same problem! GPS does work proper!

Guest nsmacd1

ahm s***, I used es file explorer because with cm file explorer it didnt work, i copied the new settings.apk in system > app and overwrote it and now i have no settings at all in app drawer, even on homescreen i press menu and settings and nothing happens but in system > app there actually is settings.apk and settingsprovider.apk but somehow it doesnt work :(

I used ES file explorer to copy/paste the settings.apk file and overwrite the existing one, and then rebooted to get the settings back in the app drawer etc - It only comes back after a reboot! :)

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Higgy69

I could not get it (updated System.apk) to work using ES Explorer. But then again I'm a noob, so just edited the ROM using WinRAR with new System.apk on PC and reinstalled ROM.

If you use GoBackUp, Tillaz (Infusion ROM creater) recommends this. Then a ROM reinstall is not much of a ball ache. You can be up and running quite soon.

Apps + settings, TXT & Call Log all backup up nice and simple.

Guest Gabriel94

I have also fixed everything and it's perfect now, amazing ROM! :) I'm going to test it out on games if it still freezes or not.

I have also fixed everything and it's perfect now, amazing ROM! :) I'm going to test it out on games if it still freezes or not.

What have you fixed.whats this like on battry?