[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Smiff2

so.. call quality and battery life problems.. still a no go then as those are the number 1 and 2 things we need :/ or is not everyone affected?

also TIL that "brickbats and bouquets" is kiwi for "cons and pros" :) nice

Edited by Smiff2

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

why does every rom start to slowdown over time ? its like super smooth first couple days then bamm super slow ...............

Guest NikitoGR

Same here.

With R2 and R3 huge battery drain. 3G, WLAN, BT all off.

Just doing nothing, and battery is empty after two days.

With R1 battery lasts for 7-10 days!!!

7-10 days? WTF?

Guest Lusitanius

so.. call quality and battery life problems.. still a no go then as those are the number 1 and 2 things we need :/ or is not everyone affected?

also TIL that "brickbats and bouquets" is kiwi for "cons and pros" :) nice

I'm not sure if it is possible to fix the audio issues easily, much less the higher battery usage.

Guest netmanmac

Hi everybody

I'd like to know if i can restore the backup from Huawei's "All Backup" in this rom. I searched online but i can't find a version of All Backup working on JB.

Thanks in advance ;-)

Here u have

Allbackup for 10.1:

https://mega.co.nz/#...oNoHOihaH3pfnAA

Just u have to install from CWM

Regards,

Edited by netmanmac

Guest uasabi

Hi there.

I installed this Rom yesterday and i notice one thing that is bugging me. Some times the phone restarts it self. I always have, Wifi on and data on is something related to that?

Thanks in advance

Guest kyan31
Hi there.

I installed this Rom yesterday and i notice one thing that is bugging me. Some times the phone restarts it self. I always have, Wifi on and data on is something related to that?

Thanks in advance

Its a common problem with the boot loader. There is no CM compatible fix for it (for now).

Guest petrxh

Hi, my doughter has this phone, she probably rebooted the phone during stock rom upgrade. It did not booted. I managed to install CM10.1 R2 and yesterday was upgraded to R3. There is no external SD card in the phone and it seems to be a problem in R2 and R3 also. Internal storage is almost free and mounted to /storage/sdcard0 but some applications including camera and gallery don't launch complaining about no external storage available. Is there some workaround for it? Thanks.

Guest popoyaya

Your SD card is either a)not present b)broken c)unformatted

Try a different card, or format it and try it in another machine to confirm it's working

Failing that try reinstalling stock ICS app with full wipe and then CM10.1 again with full wipe/format.

Edited by popoyaya

Guest netmanmac

Hi could you please explain me how to dl your file ? I have signed in at mega but i cannot find your file. Thx

I dont have idea what is wrong but I give u another link

http://db.tt/98I8ANeI

Allbackup for CM10.1 (JellyBean)

Just install from CWM no need wipe cache

Guest AussieExpat

I dont have idea what is wrong but I give u another link

http://db.tt/98I8ANeI

Allbackup for CM10.1 (JellyBean)

Just install from CWM no need wipe cache

a problem I had with one browser (albeit on a "small scrreen" netbook) was not seeing the box to indicate agreement with the terms and conditions of the service provider (Mega) -- viewed in another browser -- Firefox I had no problems downloading the file. Very surprisingly it indicate that it was for, or even from, Huawei!! -- I haven't used it yet, but appreciate having it available -- thanks for prroviding the link.

Guest AussieExpat

Hi, my doughter has this phone, she probably rebooted the phone during stock rom upgrade. It did not booted. I managed to install CM10.1 R2 and yesterday was upgraded to R3. There is no external SD card in the phone and it seems to be a problem in R2 and R3 also. Internal storage is almost free and mounted to /storage/sdcard0 but some applications including camera and gallery don't launch complaining about no external storage available. Is there some workaround for it? Thanks.

there's got to be a better way of doing this -- I didn't even know it was possible -- or a good thing -- but doing a search I did find a link to an app on the Play site for Root External 2 Internal SD from codlab - I haven't used it, have no opinion on it, and note it only has an average rating of 3.8 -- but further searching using Google "what is phone internal sd card used for" should result in some more useful info -- the app seems free, but, like many apps, there's no review pertaing to its use on the G300 per see

Guest mngt13

Good day

Does someone have a Huawei Weather Widget (Totem Weather) so we could install it in this ROM?

I have the APK but the widget always gives an error.

Thanks in advance.

Guest AussieExpat

Good day

Does someone have a Huawei Weather Widget (Totem Weather) so we could install it in this ROM?

I have the APK but the widget always gives an error.

Thanks in advance.

Is this a developer's question, or an individual user's question? There are a variety of "weather widgets" , or weather apps available for download, but just to remind you that someone like AccuWeather -- who has "bought in" third parties to be installed on Huawei (on my previously unrooted phones' "stock ROMs") might require some payment for the weather information provided, heh?

and individual users can access APKs elsewhere that can be installed, rightly or wrongly, that work well, but might not be able to be updated to the latest versions without payment being made.

Guest mngt13

Is this a developer's question, or an individual user's question? There are a variety of "weather widgets" , or weather apps available for download, but just to remind you that someone like AccuWeather -- who has "bought in" third parties to be installed on Huawei (on my previously unrooted phones' "stock ROMs") might require some payment for the weather information provided, heh?

and individual users can access APKs elsewhere that can be installed, rightly or wrongly, that work well, but might not be able to be updated to the latest versions without payment being made.

This is an individual user, yes there is other apps but I like the Huawei one best. Thanks for info.

Guest AussieExpat

This is an individual user, yes there is other apps but I like the Huawei one best. Thanks for info.

I contacted Huawei directly and they said they couldn't help me, that they had paid a third party to develop it -- pity, as I liked the previous widget, too.

I've done a search and there seem to be a number of "sources" for the "Totem widget" -- though I'm not sure it's the same one, I've never seen it, but personally I find the GO Weather app "better looking", and relatively good value to buy (though it's the most expensive -- 4x the cost of the one from AccuWeather, that I also bought (that one might still be on sale) . The AccuWeather one MIGHT be good, though it's tailored to suit North America, it seems, and it isn't much good for me in New Zealand -- it also didn't seem to work too well on my phone compared to the one from GO Weather -- version 3.9 is current, but other sources have 3.7 easily available) --- all a matter of "horses for courses" -- in my "course" downunder, I need a different horse to AccuWeather, but it's also rated highly, by those in the US, I suppose.

Guest mngt13

I contacted Huawei directly and they said they couldn't help me, that they had paid a third party to develop it -- pity, as I liked the previous widget, too.

I've done a search and there seem to be a number of "sources" for the "Totem widget" -- though I'm not sure it's the same one, I've never seen it, but personally I find the GO Weather app "better looking", and relatively good value to buy (though it's the most expensive -- 4x the cost of the one from AccuWeather, that I also bought (that one might still be on sale) . The AccuWeather one MIGHT be good, though it's tailored to suit North America, it seems, and it isn't much good for me in New Zealand -- it also didn't seem to work too well on my phone compared to the one from GO Weather -- version 3.9 is current, but other sources have 3.7 easily available) --- all a matter of "horses for courses" -- in my "course" downunder, I need a different horse to AccuWeather, but it's also rated highly, by those in the US, I suppose.

Thank You I´l give GO Weather a try.

Guest Lusitanius

Greetings,

Sometimes the phone won't boot. Just thought it might be useful to spread that knowledge.

Maybe you do not press the power button enough time. One thing I noticed is that with this ROM I have to press the power button a long time before the phone turns on. This did not happened with stock ICS ROM.