[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bananas33

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give Greenify a try. It's currently using 14.8M itself but is hopefully saving me much more with what I've hibernated.

Guest moochermick

I've been using R3 as my daily ROM for about a month now and I'm loving it, very smooth and fast. Everything I've tried on it works and I'm getting 20+ hrs battery with 30 - 50% left with light to moderate use.

Thanks and welcome back.

Would it be possible to have blacklist for calls like cm7, I'm doing it with tasked at the moment and it's long winded.

Guest Liesse

After a few weeks of use, I do think the battery is better than R2. I haven't yet had the panic situation at work that made me think I was about to run out of battery; it just genally seems to last longer. Or maybe I've just been busier at work and so haven't had as much time to play with my phone. ;)

I think the battery LOOKs like it is fading faster than other roms, but I'm not sure it actually does.

Guest popoyaya

Welcome back Daz. Good to see an update. Looks like performance and battery life should be improved. Could you look at the distorted in-call sound issue at some point? Sound is perfect in Joestone's CM10.

Guest subbrn2

hello dazzozo installed the rom very smooth but still with the problem of the phone signal could not send a sms rebooted and I can already send and receive thanks

r3 are happening in the past few hours?

Guest y4ss1n

hello dazzozo installed the rom very smooth but still with the problem of the phone signal could not send a sms rebooted and I can already send and receive thanks

r3 are happening in the past few hours?

are u talking about r3 or r4?

Guest subbrn2

Well sad to say it but this is basically how it was pre-R3.

hello dazzozo went back to 4.2.1 rainbow mod based on r1 and so is the camera bug here is the screen shot of the two in your network is an x dai lose signal

http://www.4shared.com/photo/n-8xtr2F/Screenshot_2013-04-28-13-57-11.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/eB-4LHEK/Screenshot_2013-04-28-15-06-31.html

Guest mack_

From what I've seen joestone isn't doing anything significantly different to us now, so I don't know what that's about.

How was your birthday ? :)