[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest pekahk

I upgraded to R4 and phone loses the GSM signal like the previous releases. I´m tired of this :( this should be the priority 1. to fix it

Guest nitso
I upgraded to R4 and phone loses the GSM signal like the previous releases. I´m tired of this :( this should be the priority 1. to fix it
try 9.1,the most stable of all

Guest Worlon

R4 lose GSM signal. A5 and R7 lose the wi-fi, when the phone goes to sleep mode (the screen switch off), I can' test enough time this 2 mod, because the wi-fi lose is unaccepptable for me.. :(

Guest romtastic

No GSM problem here, or wifi problem. Only problem identified so far is the 10second camera function and movie record refuses to work properly.. Battery is better for sure, and its way smoother and quicker...thanks Daz.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Dazzazo with all the roms there is random reboots and i think its caused by the new huawei kernal thingy ?

Guest Worlon

I did 3 wipes + format/system manual too. Here no random reboot, no random program crashes (I use my phone on 1229MHz), but the GSM signal lose. Sometimes it shows full signal, but when I call my phone it is not available, sometimes the sginal bar is totaly empty and also not available. Onlye the reboot help.

Installed from zip.

Edited by Worlon

Guest Worlon

Signal loss... ummm, maybe try a different sim to see if that goes to? Only i defo have no signal probs.

I have only one sim, what is perfect with others.... I will not buy another....

Guest kryzysord

For me the best rom :)

But...

When I try to download Polish dictionary in keyboard setting all is fine, then I use "refresh" (on dictionary list) every dictionary is possibly to download again, like I had never download ;/

Next is call voice quality, when I use the phone on speaker can hear a nice clean sound. But after 5sec sound suddenly greatly enhanced volume level and the sound becomes unclear. J've got this on CM9.1, CM10.1.

Sorry for my english ;)

Guest shweeney

upgraded OTA - best performance of any version so far, very smooth most of the time, but battery life is worse, really struggling to get a day out of it.

Guest wbrambley
For me the best rom :)

But...

When I try to download Polish dictionary in keyboard setting all is fine, then I use "refresh" (on dictionary list) every dictionary is possibly to download again, like I had never download ;/

Next is call voice quality, when I use the phone on speaker can hear a nice clean sound. But after 5sec sound suddenly greatly enhanced volume level and the sound becomes unclear. J've got this on CM9.1, CM10.1.

Sorry for my english ;)

You could try going to /system/etc/autovolumecontrol.txt and change the value from 1 to 0

Not sure this will help but it's an idea.

Guest Lusitanius

What's the main function of a cell phone? Calls... and the call quality is really bad...

I agree, sometimes I even have problems understanding what others say on the phone.

Guest kyan31
What's the main function of a cell phone? Calls... and the call quality is really bad...

You should try to fix it yourself, I'm sure it would be really really really easy :)

Guest Dovahpig

Yup its crap... thats the only reason why i dont use this rom.

Guest pekahk

R4 has signal lose like R2, R3, and even android 4.1.2 by Daz have the signal lose. If I switch back to original android (restore via clockworkmod) by huawei everything work well. Are you sure the problem is in bootloader or RIL ? It seems the ROM have the problem not bootloader. I wish someone can find the problem and fix it finally :(

Guest carrthee89

No way.. latest cm10 is working fine for me from the day its released..it doesn't have any signal loss problem ..

Everyone knows about the issue.. everything takes some time mate.. just wait for the update silently as we all do..

Guest dakok

I never heard of signal losing problems in dazzo's roms until recent baseband changes (cm10r7, cm10.1r4).

How and where did you get that info?

Guest pekahk

No way.. latest cm10 is working fine for me from the day its released..it doesn't have any signal loss problem ..

Everyone knows about the issue.. everything takes some time mate.. just wait for the update silently as we all do..

OK I will try clean install of R7 CM10 and let other know if signal lose happened or not. I dont understand why someone have signal lose and the other people not- We have the same G300, the same CM 10.1 ... maybe the difference is in SIM card ??????