[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest m_kosmos

Heh... My problem - the app... I'm delete app.. and Funny :)

(my inglish is bad)

Edited by m_kosmos

Guest Lusitanius

I'm really sorry, but I can't use this ROM anymore. My phone looses signal after sometime, I tried to call from another phone and it went to voice mail directly, like it was turned off. CM 10.0 has the same problem or not?

Guest telonius

Hello!

A note for those using Viber.

The latest version of Viber won't work, god knows why.

Version 2.2.3 though works just fine with this rom :)

Guest pekahk

CM 10.1 R4 have the GSM signal lose problems for me so I installed CM10 R7 (clean install with all the wipes) and I have no problem with signal finally !!! (have the ROM for 2 days .. let you know after few days). keep testing ..

Guest kyan31

Snip it! He's testing stuff!

Crap, i'm really sorry, I should've asked before I posted. I just assumed it would be okay as it was posted publicly :(

Sorry again.

Guest m_kosmos

If you see a queue for CPU cycles, it is restart when trying to unlock

version of the R4

Edited by m_kosmos

Guest Twiglets

Hey guys!

Slightly off topic, but with Vodafone Carrier Billing on the Play Store, does it use some kind of background service/process in the stock ROM to enable it? If so, logically we could flash/install it over CM10.1 right? This is the only reason I return to Huawei's crappy ICS Android.

I know that this service is only available if you buy a handset directly from Vodafone but can't seem to find out how it works, but I guess it may also run some sort of verification with VF servers that may be part of Stock. However, getting it enabled in the Play Store is first :P

Thanks everyone, and Daz, you're AWESOME DUDE!!!!

Guest samjam

When my phone hangs with the latest build I find that the power button causes the 3 buttons at the bottom to light up and the LCD backlight but not the screen image.

After a while the three buttons go out and the power will bring them back.

Also if I draw where I think the screen unlock is then the phone sometimes vibrates.

I don't think I ever unlocked it.

I end up yanking the battery.

Hope this helps.

Guest Zawel

... An anser please. T-T

I just want to if I will be able to run games like temple run of subway surf.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Guest AussieExpat

No one clan tell me if games like Temple Run or Subways Surf can be ran on R4 ?

Do you realise you're asking this question of a ROM that is classified as "Experimental"?

Do you realise that on this list you're asking questions of people who are using their own phones to Experiment with the properties of new ROM builds?

Why not do as others do -- EXPERIMENT -- you will have the answer as to whether or not the ROM will run on YOUR phone -- little if any "harm" will occur if you do this -- at worst you may have to re-install ROM or applications -- so do a backup before you do and you should be 100% OK

I don't play games of the sort you do (like TR2) on the phone -- use it for too many other things, but do know I was able to run at least the early "tutorial" stage on R3, so expect no problems with R4 -- but that's the point of experimentation.

Iron Man 3 can run on the phone, and it's free and getting rave reviews.

Guest akuci

Some guy yesterday told me that everything on GB Baseband works fine for him.. So, that's look like the problem is in ICS Baseband and unlocked Bootloader for sure.

Guest AussieExpat

Some guy yesterday told me that everything on GB Baseband works fine for him.. So, that's look like the problem is in ICS Baseband and unlocked Bootloader for sure.

Sorry, could I have this again? not sure what you're saying -- in New Zealand the G300 is ONLY available with Gingerbread, and so I had to use a custom ROM if I wanted ICS or JB on my phone. Through using the process listed on the Huaweig300.com site the baseband changed from 109808 to 2030. Sure, things work "better" on ICS (better signal -- I use two phones -- the U8652 usually shows 3-4 bars, the G300 rarely has 3, and never 4 -- see my previous posts for more empirical info) -- and many previous posts discouraged use of 109808 baseband, preferring 2030, so I don't think it's a baseband issue

OR

are you saying that unlocking the bootloader, officially, is the issue -- about which there are some related post streams, but little time has been spent on THIS specific stream / topic area. I still haven't emailed Huawei for my "official" unlock code -- in New Zealand, they probably wouldn't know what I was asking for!! (and I'm not 100% sure what my IMEI is / was originally, which I understand is required to be passed on to Huawei to obtain this unlock code -- though I did backup the IMEI using the huaweig300 procedure, but not sure how to use it -- if someone else wants to tell me how to do this to get the IMEI???

I have A number on my phone (using About Phone/Status/IMEI) but it's all numbers, and I understand the "correct" IMEI is a combination of letters and numbers??

I'd "kill" to get better signal quallity on my phone -- the cell tower's only a couple of hundred metres away and signal strength typical -100dBm or "less")

Edited by AussieExpat

Guest Dellboy2012

This ROM works and that's the fact. People with issues should search for solutions in the way they installed it. The only "problem" is battery drain on WiFi or 3g but that is just something you have to accept if you want JB.

Thanks Dazz for the hard work in creating the best and stable ROM.

Guest AussieExpat

This ROM works and that's the fact. People with issues should search for solutions in the way they installed it. The only "problem" is battery drain on WiFi or 3g but that is just something you have to accept if you want JB.

Thanks Dazz for the hard work in creating the best and stable ROM.

Have to disagree -- signal strength quality is also very deficient -- comparing phone using objective data on two different devices, one with ROM and one using different ROM -- for some reason the random reboot problem seems to have settled down all by itself!

Are you saying signal strength should be weaker for some reason on JB compared to GB?

BUT I do respect, and thank, Dazz for his marvellous efforts -- I hope we all can appreciate this is an Experimental ROM -- JB available to me the way Huawei never wanted to make available to us, on the G300, here in New Zealand

Edited by AussieExpat