[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ksmetana

Hi, have somebody problems with taking photos? When I take photo, my screen goes green and I must wait fe 10 seconds. Photo quality is good, but this waiting is making me crazy ....

Knows somebody how to repair it?

Guest y4ss1n

Hi, have somebody problems with taking photos? When I take photo, my screen goes green and I must wait fe 10 seconds. Photo quality is good, but this waiting is making me crazy ....

Knows somebody how to repair it?

just use another camera like MIUI camera

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest loirinho360

Since I installed 10.1 cyanogen my mobile phone sometimes restarts, jams and restarts. why?

turn off and turn back on.

can you help?

Guest dalyer

Since I installed 10.1 cyanogen my mobile phone sometimes restarts, jams and restarts. why?

turn off and turn back on.

can you help?

3G reboots perhaps? Lots on this elsewhere...

Guest wbrambley

Can anyone explain what this is?

gsm.current.phone-type=1

I found it in the AOKP port build.prop

Unsure why it's in the port but not in this original

Guest predragiPredrag

One question about CM, can we use sound drivers and lib files from stock rom to solve in call distortion??

Guest wbrambley
One question about CM, can we use sound drivers and lib files from stock rom to solve in call distortion??

Have you tried pimp my ROM alpha? (Not beta version!)It has a flashable tweak/mod called Sony xLoud and clear audio+.

Try and see if it improves. I use it and don't have issues.

Guest SyrupDErable

Have you tried pimp my ROM alpha? (Not beta version!)It has a flashable tweak/mod called Sony xLoud and clear audio+.

Try and see if it improves. I use it and don't have issues.

why not the beta version??

Guest dubitoergosum

This ROM works and that's the fact. People with issues should search for solutions in the way they installed it. The only "problem" is battery drain on WiFi or 3g but that is just something you have to accept if you want JB.

Thanks Dazz for the hard work in creating the best and stable ROM.

Could you tell me the way you installed it?

Guest dakok

@Dellboy

That statement is very misleading.

If someone wants JB rom, he doesn't have to have battery drain and 3g problems.

There are other JB roms for g300 without that issue.

Guest SyrupDErable

There is a problem with apps&mods section in newer version.

I asked because I note the Beta is freely available on the Play Store, and people are discouraged from trying to use the Alpha version (it seems) with no "warnings" provided

Guest SyrupDErable

Any details? OTA, wipes etc.

this information is for details of the ROM developer -- but in general, although I too had the problem of re-booting for the first 2-3 days after installing, the problem now seems to have largely resolved itself

my recommendation -- complete the wipes for a re-install from a previous version (see page 1) and re-flash the ROM, then leave it for a couple of days, and monitor problems more closely -- when it occurs, doing what; if you keep a log, what the log "says" and post that for review -- failing that, Electra ROM, based on this seems pretty stable -- depends on what you're looking for in a ROM

Guest Dellboy2012

@Dellboy

That statement is very misleading.

If someone wants JB rom, he doesn't have to have battery drain and 3g problems.

There are other JB roms for g300 without that issue.

I never said I had 3g problems, but battery drain problem when on wifi or 3g. I'm really tired of going through this all again.

We have guys here reporting of gmail fc or reverting to R3 and solving reboot problems and we all know that R3 is the version that loses network.

The point is that this ROM works except for the batt drain. Everything else is in the "solving personal problems" area.

Besides that, both CM10 and CM10.1 change serial number of the phone, so that is something to think about. The number under the battery and the number in sys info are different.

@ dubitoergosum

I was on B960->CM10.1 R1 and then reverting to R1 after trying R2 and later R3. After clean install of R4 (reformatting SD card and internal SD, doing all wipes) I installed gapps and link2int zip mod from Cyda. After first boot I immediately enabled link2sd to install my apps on internal SD and that's it.

Edited by Dellboy2012

Guest capitao

Hi,

Does anyone else has issues with the screen turning off immediately when starting a call and not being able to turn it on again while the call is on going? I have to always wait for the call to be terminated on the other side... this is quite annoying.

I've tested it after wiping everything and reinstalling the ROM and the issue is really there.

Maybe someone else had already reported this but I didn't check all the comments and didn't find the issue on the list...

Guest ksmetana

What about battery life? I have to downgrade, because of battery life ...... :-(

Have anyone problem with LED indicator? I can get it to work .... :-(

Guest SyrupDErable

Hi,

Does anyone else has issues with the screen turning off immediately when starting a call and not being able to turn it on again while the call is on going? I have to always wait for the call to be terminated on the other side... this is quite annoying.

I've tested it after wiping everything and reinstalling the ROM and the issue is really there.

Maybe someone else had already reported this but I didn't check all the comments and didn't find the issue on the list...

this could be a problem with YOUR proximity sensor settings -- do a backup of your ROM in case anything goes wrong, and test those out until you find a setting to suit you -- BUT before you do this, have you searched this topic for other posts on "proximity sensor"? also, see this, for example:

Edited by SyrupDErable