[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Yes the ringing screen the headset is not aligned when you receive a call.

9VVKsfx.jpg

This one? Looks fine here. Haven't updated yet, though.

Edited by omegavesko

Guest satanovsyn

I found solution:

For everybody who is using int2ext script and need to upgrade follow this steps:

Without any wipe or format!!

1. Download ROM, int2ext script and gapps

2. Unzip rom and unzip int2ext script to different place

3. Place file 40int2ext from /system/etc/init.d/ (of unzipped int2ext script folder) to /system/etc/init.d/ (unzipped ROM)

4. Compress this 2 folders (meta-inf, system) and file boot.img from unzipped ROM to .zip file

5. Boot to CWM

6. Flash your compressed .zip file

7. Flash gapps

8. Reboot to ROM

9. Enjoy :-)

silva87 try this

Edited by satanovsyn

FH2rdMvl.jpg

This one? Looks fine here. Haven't updated yet, though.

Do you realize that your home phone number is visible,and if somebody calling you all night ,thats not me :D . Kuca pise i meni ,pa me na sekund zbuni dok ne vidoh odakle si ;) .

Good job C3C0 again. I try out and its quite good.Do work for you 3g/2g switch in toolbar?For me seems not. And how (if i can) can i define numbers of rows and screen page.Look picture ,i cant move youtube apps lower than that!?

screenshot2013-02-16-23-.jpg

2g/3g tile works fine here.

For launcher try changing DPI . (higher or lower) or use different launcher that has grid size configurable (e.g. nova)

Misaligned icon at phone call can also be your Phobe app DPI in effect. I'll check.

Edited by C3C0

Guest omegavesko

Do you realize that your home phone number is visible,and if somebody calling you all night ,thats not me :D . Kuca pise i meni ,pa me na sekund zbuni dok ne vidoh odakle si ;) .

Uploaded from my phone, gonna fix that now. :P

Guest Mohamed Atiea

@C3C0 Finally I was able to compile the ROM :D, thanks man, I had to reinstall the VM and used this guide from XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1998669 , I saw u made some changes on git did you commit 4.2.2? I was planning to fork 4.2.1 also what is the main branch for PA which you merge from? thanks mate for your support.

mounts2sd complains that e2fsck is missing in the ROM from 2013-02-16. I was not the case in the previous version. C3C0, could you please add it?

It also complains that /system/bin/servicemanager is running during init.d execution but I think this problem is more upstream in 4.2.2.

@C3C0 Finally I was able to compile the ROM :D, thanks man, I had to reinstall the VM and used this guide from XDA http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1998669 , I saw u made some changes on git did you commit 4.2.2? I was planning to fork 4.2.1 also what is the main branch for PA which you merge from? thanks mate for your support.

I merged 4.2.2 directly into my pa-cm-10.1 branch. This happened automatically for all aosp projects after I did https://github.com/ParanoidZTE/android/commit/a339685ff065c263f7187598da4436d8baa0cb5f

All other projects which I have locally forked in ParanoidZTE repo I then merged manually one-by-one with ParanoidAndroid repo.

Projects pointed to CM got merged automatically since CM merged 4.2.2 into their cm-10.1 branch

Guest omegavesko

Am I doing something wrong? I can't manage to make my launcher's status bar transparent. I go to hybrid settings, apps, pick Holo Launcher HD, tap status bar color and pull the alpha slider to the right, press apply, but nothing happens.

Guest silva87

good morning:)

i´m a newbie and can anyone help me to install peace by peace how to install this rom.

i have a int2text+ partition installed..

pardon my english :(

Yes the ringing screen the headset is not aligned when you receive a call.

Yes,i have the same problem.Its going on right side,like on picture.Did you solved that problem Mohamed?

And definitely i have problem with switching 2g/3g.Nothing happens when i do that.I have data net ,but its not 3g.

screenshot2013-02-17-12-.jpg