[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest emilpoul

Ceco ,IS nice that even in your vacation you see back here our ROM problems. :D , so do you know how to add dictionary in stock keyboard , is it compatible if those are from multiling keyboard .

Also my next issue is that when someone call me the circle of accept reject isn't in center , i have apply your latest update ,knowing that this is been fixed in previous release of yours .

Ceco,what about Bluetooth ,can you fix that.

So hope to have the right weather to enjoy the black one. :D

Edited by emilpoul

Guest emilpoul

Well i have another issue, doesn't work my speaker and microphone :huh:

Edit1:well after a reboot microphone and speaker is working:huh: , well i don't understand why happens this,some time ago had just installed apex launcher .

Edited by emilpoul

Guest thomcd

Google Play says S2E is incompatible with my device (last time I checked was on one of the first builds, this could be fixed by C3C0 by now), only S2E, other apps works just fine. Can anyone confirm that S2E is compatible with this ROM in Google Play?

Hmmm, I read "FM with RDS", so I suppose the application that is included for FM radio is a bit nicer features wise than the one in the Android 4.1 ROM, right ?

Guest emilpoul

Guys,i apply themes and after it doesn't work the net connection for any app that demand it .i have to make reboot for the apps that i started if i want to communicate with net ,also can someone tell me how to repair the call circle, to be centred

Guest akicarkralj

Kinda off topic but does anyone know how to change stock browser apk name, I already have changed the icon and now I want to change the name of it. I tried apk edit and it doesnt work.

Guest emilpoul

Another weird that happened is that applying any theme ,it stops graphical gleeches , no matter what you are doing ,and some how stabilize it behavior, also noticed that in smartassh3 this ROM its huge slow .

After applying any theme have in your mind that just don't run any other app, kill or not everything and reboot phone, and everything will go nice. ;). :D

Guest satanovsyn
New blue systemui apk for the aospa 06-03-13 build.

new additions, center clock on the status bar and 12 hour clock on pie, now without the leading 0.

After start phone I get this bug.

post-962555-13628623741369_thumb.jpg

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest plegdroid

After start phone I get this bug.

that's the background for the ticker. that should only appear when there's messages in the status bar and should drop out of the way after post-910238-13628634448136_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13628634595175_thumb.jpg

out of interest, is your clock /data /battery color black?

when choosing the ticker background color, I had to make an executive decision and chose black as the most neutral color, as a transparent ticker background would have been pointless :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest RaAmon

:wacko: Download link for ROM broken... :( Has anyone an alternative link for download the last version (06/03/2013) of this PJ2 ROM?

Thanks

Edited by RaAmon

Guest satanovsyn

out of interest, is your clock /data /battery color black?

Yes is black, but this stay on my screen more than 2min. It is normal? But I open settings and back and it is good after

Guest plegdroid

Yes is black, but this stay on my screen more than 2min. It is normal? But I open settings and back and it is good after

evening. no its not normal to stay on screen for two minutes, it should only last as long as the incoming message, your not seeing the message as its the same colour as the background :)

Guest RaAmon
your welcome, its a lovely rom :)

Thanks. I go to test it. I like PJ1 much, and too RootBox. but that (RB) spends battery significativly more than PJ1 (with equivalent configuration). I "jumped" PJ2 because RB offers 4.2.2 too, and other goodies, but the battery life with that ROM moves me to test PJ2. Coming from C3C0, i'm sure it's GOOD.

Guest plegdroid

Hhhmmmm, battery life :mellow: not as healthy as cm, but man we've got color engine :D iam getting home from work with 50% battery left, but I do tan it on the internet to and from work. but I can live with it. had better battery life, but this is so smooth, so there's got to be a price somewhere. :D

Sorry guys for not following forum for some time. I'm travelling home from business trip in Italy.

@plegdroid

I haven't been following xda but interesting info on per-app ticker colors. I wonder what they have problem with. It's quite easy to implement :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid

Evening, having just re read sixty pages, there's more to it. it also involves, trying to also make the ticker bend :) so the issue would be more bending the ticker first. :)

edit

ahem, (manners ) glad your back :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest satanovsyn

Pleg after restart phone this bug stay 15min and still is. I tried restart launcher, change statusbar icons color and still this:

post-962555-13631941109235_thumb.jpg

Edited by satanovsyn