[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Oh my god I am dumb. I have copied the skate's ifdef and thought I replaced skate with blade2_p736e but. apparently only did that after the local dir, not after ifdef, god such a stupid mistake. Of course I mean in the vandor/pa/products folder, now I can finally lunch the device.

Edited by gbosh

What have I done to cause the apps to be enormous? I think i might have messed something up when changing to tablet ui, I went to settings and the in app icon i.e. the icon at the top left when your in settings takes up 90% of the screen. I had to do a fresh install as i couldn't figure out how to fix it :/ it happened to other apps too.

Guest plegdroid
Thanks Pete. Looks great as usual. Is there anyway to get Lock screen to go blue like you did for CM9?

morning Terry, edit:

lockscreen clock pick a widget that you can change the colour of the clock and date with. and some png tints for the lock.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
OK I'll have a look. Not promising anything though

being honest, I can't actually remember doing a blue lockscreen. the png will be in framework-res.apk, res/hdpi. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest wizard.no.84

getting settings crash when enter settings>storage

one time got system UI crash

seeing some glitches, but noting critical..

but, no big deal for first build.

waiting for update.. (at least with some added options)

Hmm. Haven't had a single crash and I'm running this ROM for almost a week. Maybe I'm just lucky :)

My max CPU is 902MHz.

Edited by C3C0