[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid

really could not say to why its doing this with your phone as its working as expected on mine :)

edit, do you use any app,that would generate a large amount of notifications in the status bar, as this should only trigger when your receiving notification :)

could anyone with the new blue systemui apk (with center clock mod ) please confirm its working ok, or have the same issue?

tia :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

ok, got to replicate it post-910238-13632084426363_thumb.jpg

seems to hold onto it when changing navigation bar height. to clear it after changing the nav bar height. ill be back :)

ok solutions, task kill all your system apps and it re jigs systemui and it cures it, or set navigation bar height first, then flash bluesystemui.apk. I'll have a poke around and see to why it does it for a long term solution. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest akicarkralj

ok, got to replicate it post-910238-13632084426363_thumb.jpg

seems to hold onto it when changing navigation bar height. to clear it after changing the nav bar height. ill be back :)

ok solutions, task kill all your system apps and it re jigs systemui and it cures it, or set navigation bar height first, then flash bluesystemui.apk. I'll have a poke around and see to why it does it for a long term solution. :)

How to turn off pie and turn on softkeys

Guest plegdroid
How to turn off pie and turn on softkeys

long press power button, or assign full screen pie tile. if softkeys not already set, settings /hybrid properties /swipe right /interface, set navigation bar height, tick to confirm and sorted.

Guest akicarkralj

long press power button, or assign full screen pie tile. if softkeys not already set, settings /hybrid properties /swipe right /interface, set navigation bar height, tick to confirm and sorted.

Thanks!

I had a root box, used it with 2gb internal script and it seems a lot slower but with this it is much quicker

Guest plegdroid

Thank you :rolleyes:

no worrys, the short term solutions, as long as you pick a navigation bar height first, you'll only have to do it the once and it shouldn't happen again :)

Guest Lex20nine

Plegdroid update doesn't work as yet, needs some hacking first

Oh! I've been using the one he posted somewhere around this board and it works nice! I'd like to learn some of that coding so I could help with all the awesome modding and hacking and things... *sighs*. Thanks man!

Guest plegdroid
Plegdroid update doesn't work as yet, needs some hacking first

it's going to take someone more skilled than me to get the new version working :( there's devs on xda who are still working on it and can't get it to work. we'll have to keep using Lalit's last version. :)

Guest plegdroid
It needs smali hacking to remove references to the voice search lib. I'll see what I can do but no promises.

as always, Thank you :)

even that is a point in the right direction :) (voice search lib)

Gapps updated - containing new version of Gmail

1) uninstall Gmail update from data partition if you already updated from play store

2) flash new gapps

no wipes needed

Guest Thunderdigital

This is my favorite daily Rom.

Fluid, nice, good performance. Thanks a lot!

C3CO can you make an update zip with effem or can I grab it from rootbox?

Effem won't work as should, yet. It requires some system changes. I've recently fixed the last FM issues and will merge them into PA branch, too.

https://github.com/C3C0/android_device_zte_skate/commit/84415b01162e4ab495fc85af0872fb12cf6acc5b

https://github.com/ParanoidZTE/android_frameworks_base/commit/0d88389ec72ec0378116bff437bee6cfa297296a

I suppose, this PA rom will be next that will get updated. Might happen soon.

I managed to fix 2G/3G tile.

@plegdroid

You can write on behalf of me to XDA thread that the reason why it's not working for them is that they are missing necessary CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE permision in Phone's Android Manifest :P

I cannot write myself since it's a development thread and it says that I haven't enough posts to post to such threads :lol:

Guest plegdroid
I managed to fix 2G/3G tile.

@plegdroid

You can write on behalf of me to XDA thread that the reason why it's not working for them is that they are missing necessary CHANGE_NETWORK_MODE permision in Phone's Android Manifest :P

I cannot write myself since it's a development thread and it says that I haven't enough posts to post to such threads :lol:

I most certainly will :)

sorted :)

Edited by plegdroid

Thanks! I still have some issues with FM radio sound routing - makes phone mute when turn on/off radio. I hope it won't be too difficult to fix. After that the build is ready to go.

Guest plegdroid

your very welcome :)

are you down as C3C0 on xda? your timing is impeccable as always, tonight is my turn with pc evening. new blue. :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
No. But it was probably too short :D So I suffixed it with my birth year.

I figured as much, but it wasn't as funny:D. I can't find any posts from you ,so that's probably why it won't let you post as yet :ph34r::lol::D

stalker, a failed attempt at humour :D :)

Edited by plegdroid