[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest thomcd

@thomcd

Go to Settings / About phone and repeatedly and quickly touch Paranoid Android

It's more like an easter jellybean. Thanks for the hotfix, will flash right away.

Guest plegdroid
This Rom is very nice but if i try to slide down the status bar it works one time of 35 trys. is this a known bug?

do you mean to pull down to get to the tiles ?

Guest jalaria

This Rom is very nice but if i try to slide down the status bar it works one time of 35 trys. is this a known bug?

I have the same bug and i have Pie at the bottom

Guest thomcd

I had the statusbar bug too in the beginning. Reapplying the stockui in the Hybrid properties until the statusbar moves down again (could be you need to do this multiple times before it works), solves the problem for me.

Guest jalaria

That's strange. Works nice here. Aren't you using tablet status bar? If yes, you must tap or shortly fling within clock area.

I'm on optimal ui.

Also I have to say that in expanded desktop mode this area off screen doesn't respond when I touch.

Guest d0d0o0

morning, Bluetooth is temperamental on every 4.2.2 rom. :)

evening from egypt ... :) i understand that but i Wondering why it temperamental .. mean the reason ..?

Guest plegdroid

evening from egypt ... :) i understand that but i Wondering why it temperamental .. mean the reason ..?

afternoon, its a issue we've inherited from Google, the reason really could not answer to how to cure. :)

Guest GeorgR

I also are having the status bar problem. The only way I get it fixed is by setting the navigation bar to 10%, but then of course I don't have the pie menu anymore.

Beside that the ROM is perfect as always, no problems with int2ext+ either.

Guest GeorgR

Now change it back to 0% or wharever you want and problem is solved

Nope, sadly it isn't. It only works for me when the navigation bar is > 0%.

New cool feature coming up in the next release.

Dynamic Hybrid QuickSettings tile that directly opens hybrid properties for app that's currently running in the foreground.

post-932905-0-21302900-1364579101_thumb.

post-932905-0-57979000-1364579216_thumb.

Guest plegdroid
New cool feature coming up in the next release.

Dynamic Hybrid QuickSettings tile that directly opens hybrid properties for app that's currently running in the foreground.

post-932905-0-21302900-1364579101_thumb.

post-932905-0-57979000-1364579216_thumb.

Afternoon, I thought you was having Easter off? :D not complaining though. will this have the holo pref apk also ? :)

Edited by plegdroid