Nitroglass: How to get on our skate 1GB internal memory???

Guest Viento del Sur

Guest Viento del Sur

Thanks for your contributions. I will discuss my view.

Swapper2... I've also tested. It is an app ... consumes resources, makes constant calls SuperSU ... It's slow and annoyed ...

Sincerely and honestly (let me say), my script PerfectSawp is much symple and faster, transparent to the user and does not consume system resources ... I've tested them extensively, I assure you! Same object, better managed!

Yes, I know him well. I gave it myself known in skate-HTCMania ...

It's very good, recommended. It offers the same as nitroglass. The difference, once again, is the method to makes mounts ... Mainly, int2ext+ moves on each boot /data/data to sd-ext and again moves to the mem. Internal. That takes a lot of time when you have many apps installed. But also moves other sensitive parts of the mem.internal like /data/radio, which sometimes makes it vulnerable because some roms lose much signal (also wifi), especially some 2.3.5. In fact, in some 2.3.5 rom not boot ... Gives less problems in 2.3.7. Also (this is less important) her mounting system produces a small duplicate of some folders, which reduce the total space for 'data'.

It is a alternative, everyone chooses! But be warned, lest anyone think he can fill 2gb, nor nitroglass and nor int2ext+... The limitation is the same in both cases. Only changes the method.

• 2 months later...
Guest jtharmor

Infinite loop afer boot...i am using pj1..Anyone who has used can you publish time for reboot ?

Edited by jtharmor

Guest jtharmor

And anyway the Script is worth a lot of smiles.

I am going crazy, installing more and more apps on my skate :-).

ParanoidJelly and this script are a perfect combination.

How did you install it ? Can you publish step by step guide ? starting with formatting of SD card ?

Guest Falcon_X

The Script doesn't work for me, I've tried with the newest CFX3, did everything like you said, but the phone still tries to boot (since over 10 minutes).

...and I can't find a download link for v3, do I need this version? I have 2MB cache.

Guest jtharmor

The Script doesn't work for me, I've tried with the newest CFX3, did everything like you said, but the phone still tries to boot (since over 10 minutes).

...and I can't find a download link for v3, do I need this version? I have 2MB cache.

Did you make ext partition using CWM ? I did that and it worked........before that i had same issue like yours.........

Guest Falcon_X

Did you make ext partition using CWM ? I did that and it worked........before that i had same issue like yours.........

yes. Are you using CFX3, too?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest metal.mickey

Hi

Im running slimbean on a stock skate tpt so ive no idea of the memory allocations etc, and have an 8gb sd card partitioned with a gig as ext3.

can i just flash the nitroglass + killer from cwm or do i have to reinstall the rom with wipes etc.

anyone got a step-by-step or can you recommend a tpt for my setup with link

thanks for all the dev work and info

MM

Guest Viento del Sur

Not know if nitroglass runs on slimbean. I could not test all the roms ....

But I can tell you that nitroglass never works if you flash'it on a rom when working ... ALWAYS You need to install from zero, all wipes (including wipe sd-ext):

1. All wipes (+ format sd-ext)

2. flash rom.zip (no reboot)

3. flash nitroglass.zip

4. Reboot system

-------------------------------

POST-INSTALL

------------------------------

5. On the first boot, you must configure google account and open playstore once.

6. Reboot before installing an application.

Edited by Viento del Sur

Guest metal.mickey

ok, no joy with slim bean, its been booting for over an hour now. have reflashed slimrom and all is well,

no nitroglass though.

thanks for the help

MM

Guest metal.mickey

flashed, slimrom, flashed gapps, flashed nitro, mounted ext3 and still no joy

thanks for the pointer though

mm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Viento del Sur

and is there anyone ever tried to install this on H3Blues ROM? Thanks :)

It works perfectly. (with fast sd) That's my usual rom.

Guest honigfisch

Do backup of your system and sd card and apps

Wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, format system

Format sd card

Go to advanced --> sd partition --> 256mb/512mb/1024mb/2048mb (choose how much internal memory you want) Swap Size=0

Now flash your rom : "customrom.zip"

Now go again to "choose zip from SD" and install "nitroglass.zip"

Now go back to cwm and wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache

Now reboot your phone

Restore your apps,...etc.

Be happy ;)

Edited by honigfisch