[ROM] Cirrus ROM v1.0.5b [04/02/2013]

Guest vache

What is MPEngine11? From the thread it looks like V6 SuperCharger with less features. Is this correct or does it do something else? Should/can I install V6 SuperCharger?

The ROM already include V6 SuperCharger tweaks.

I installed the Rom following the instructions and everything is OK. But I have a problem. In the jelly bean leak there was the Greek language in the menu. But in this Rom the Greek language is missing.

Can you upload a zip file to flash with the Greek language please?

Try this : http://vache-android.com/Smartphones/CloudMobile/ROMs/Addons/Language_addon.zip

Added around 10 languages. Tha bad thing is that i based the ROM on the EMEA_FR version, wich have less languages. Added them back from WW_GEN1 ROM.

hey can I make the same Rom (GB version) for Acer Liquid MT

also .. i am thinking taking the base rom as Stock GB as many people are having problem with Bluetooth headset

Or should i go with cm7 ??

Guest mc01319

Try this : http://vache-android.com/Smartphones/CloudMobile/ROMs/Addons/Language_addon.zip

Added around 10 languages. Tha bad thing is that i based the ROM on the EMEA_FR version, wich have less languages. Added them back from WW_GEN1 ROM.

Thank you, I flashed the zip file. All the settings remain in English, but all the program menus converted in Greek. And the Greek language appeared in the selection menu.

Guest The PyroPath

3 questions:

-Does this have the mediascanner bug? (There is a kernel patch out there somewhere...)

-Does this have the charging while off-->not booting bug?

-Does this have the no mass storage issue?

But tnx, keep up the good work!

Hi,

1. This is not a bug, clean your external SD. (corrupt file, logs, useless folders....). If presents clean "ramlogs" or "ramdump" folder.

2. Never had this bug, so for me no.

3. This is not a bug, Android (JellyBean) now works as PTP or MTP only. You can still access to all contents of your SD in MTP mode.

Can't confirm that the kernel support USB_OTG, but it looks like it's enable, and there's also an app include in the ROM (InputDevices.apk) to support external keyboards. Maybe it supoprts keyboard or mouse only atm.

I'll try to find a cable this week-end to make some tests.

[Request] Can you import in the next version of the ROM the default Jelly Bean lockscreen?

I like it more than the slide one.

Thank you

have you tried Widget Locker, it's in my opinion the best !

[Request] Can you import in the next version of the ROM the default Jelly Bean lockscreen?

I like it more than the slide one.

Thank you

If u have a place where i can drop it (or an email), I can send u the first version of the volume wake up add on: it had the side effect of replacing the acer lockscreen by the default one ;)

Remove the battery for a few minutes,put it back and charge the phone during a couple of hours before trying to switch it on again. And don't try to charge it using the usb port of a computer.

just let it connected to the charger for a while, then disconnect, remove an reinsert Battery and boot your phone again. That should work. I have this too once and a while

Guest mc01319
@ paugustin and wimmme thx!!! My jah, I thought I'd broke my phone :( Thx for the tips guys! Anyone know why this happens?

This happened to me because I ran out of battery and tried to power on my phone while I connected the charger. After that I had to follow the same steps in order to boot the phone again.

Guest The PyroPath

I have the same issue: If I charge with the phone switched off I get the white batterylogo with the thunderbolt, but shorter than normal. If it was working like before a push of the powerbutton would bring up a charging animation of a battery and 4 green blocks. However this doesn't happen. The phone isn't going to boot at all in this state. I HAVE to remove the power/usb coard, THEN remove the battery, put back the battery and boot up again. Otherwise it won't work.

Have posted the issue in multiple threads but so far no solution. Vache says it's not a ROM problem so my best guess is a recovery problem. Plan on going back to stock situation and starting over with normal recovery and such to check this out.

Anyone who can tell me how to go about going back to stock? I have a NAND backup of the recovery as it was originally...

Guest Willem van Oort

he vache, good rom. Have one question though, it is not really annoying me, but are the Oui and Non in the notificationquicksettings going to be Yes and No, or even better: system language?