Dev 3.0+ Kernel + CM 10.1/JB 4.2

Guest DeathArrow

Guest StanTRC

port LG E610 CM10 to E400?

http://get.cm/?device=e610

LG Optimus L5 shares sensors, screen driver is different but the defconfig https://github.com/C...od_m4_defconfig will reveal the similarities.

Thanks! Perhaps I'll take the adreno drivers and something from device configs.

I looked at the android_device_lge_e610-jellybean, android_device_lge_msm7x27a-common and lge-kernel-p700 repos. They look fine to use for e400.

Edited by StanTRC

Guest ps5cfw

Perharps you could try some lib from the CM10 for the HTC Explorer, I tried once to mod a pre-compiled rom to boot for the L3, I didn't manage it to boot (bootloop) but the screen was working pretty fine (except it had blurred screen, I had to change my phone twice to get one without blurred screen).

Guest Boris Blagojevic

thank God!now cm10 thread will be silent. :) :) :) :)

you buy Samsung Galaxy S4!!!

No thanks,I will replace SAMSUNG Star 3 S5220 with SAMSUNG Galaxy Young S6310 or LG Optimus L3.2 E430.For two years from now at June 2015. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Takerusz

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I join a group called UltraConnect, there several people have L3 and as you know I do not know the English law, could someone tell me how the project is going to tell me to my friends there ? xD

Here we are very happy!! :D

Guest Takerusz

hm... the kernel work, but we haven't a working display driver for now

so cm10 boot but without display ;P

greetings too your friends!

Oh, thank you friend

I warned to all there

the development is wonderful

Guest yayakuya

ask for ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is violation on any development forum's rules...

and make a NOVEL in the thread is very annoying for forum's readers...

*God please help us* :o

Guest bong_adventurer

I was in gingerbread when i flash this rom.after i flash this rom,it shows only the animation for a while and then it turns my screen white and stock their.as usual i did hard reset but keps stil the same,white screen and stock.this is not my first time of flashing a custom rom.so ive done wipe catche,dalvic and hard reset.before flashing.any idea why my cp shows only the nice animation and stock in white screen?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I was in gingerbread when i flash this rom.after i flash this rom,it shows only the animation for a while and then it turns my screen white and stock their.as usual i did hard reset but keps stil the same,white screen and stock.this is not my first time of flashing a custom rom.so ive done wipe catche,dalvic and hard reset.before flashing.any idea why my cp shows only the nice animation and stock in white screen?

Have you done all format procesess including format system,emmc data and etc and etc before instalation?Everything but external SD Card. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I join a group called UltraConnect, there several people have L3 and as you know I do not know the English law, could someone tell me how the project is going to tell me to my friends there ? xD

Here we are very happy!! :D

Makes me jelaous.I am not happy here.Don't take me wrong.

Guest bong_adventurer

Have you done all format procesess including format system,emmc data and etc and etc before instalation?Everything but external SD Card.

Guest bong_adventurer

Have you done all format procesess including format system,emmc data and etc and etc before instalation?Everything but external SD Card.

Guest bong_adventurer

Maybe thats the problem why my cp did not boot succesfully.im on stockrom now,i want to root it again but the spectrum rot did not found my cp.i installed usb mobile driver before rooting but the spectrum root did not recognize my cp.is it really hard to root it again if youve done flashing a different custom roms?

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Maybe thats the problem why my cp did not boot succesfully.im on stockrom now,i want to root it again but the spectrum rot did not found my cp.i installed usb mobile driver before rooting but the spectrum root did not recognize my cp.is it really hard to root it again if youve done flashing a different custom roms?

Try with SuperOneClick v1.7 and in the exploit option set rageaganistcage.Did you try it?By the way what is"cp"?Please explain I have never hear about it until today. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest bong_adventurer

I did not try superoneclick,but i want to try.maybe this will work.sorry CP is a shortcut name of celphone in our own dialect.