[GENERAL] [USERS-HUB] Discuss about your experiences on ROM's for the ZTE-Skate !

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

So , let's start this brief topic about the User Experience and other categories that you (USER) have when you flash

re-flash ROM's whenever Android version it is .

Post your critics , experiences and more in THIS TOPIC . I made this topic for user communication and feedbacks so developers can understand what are your problems or issues with their ROM's.

POST your comments , suggestions that are ROM Intended.

NOTE : More info will be posted on this Post , when it makes sense.

Guest mhstrijbos
well, nice tread... ... personal my need is fast, stable rom for daily use without any... of course with nice look :)

Cm7.2, Skatie, H3RO blues, and AtomicMod....

Guest emilpoul

I have to say .... that's a nice a thread :)

Well .....what's my experience .... have to say that by my opinion best Ginger bread is h3blues, oome how its with out bugs,and if you install kovdev ics theme,then you have a beauty, after is atomic mod, soee how is not good idea to add an app as lockscreen, but the sam moment this bed had made a super job with the settings and generally the design.

well trying cm7 from www.cyanogenmod.org i can say that some how is laggy, exactly in medium. After we go to cecos gb roms, his cm 7 its some how like original from cm team but its missing the holo style of ring from lock screen. Also a nice rom. After his mokee os, well the 1.10 its really nice, workful fast for gingerbread and if you put the screen transaction in scater mode then is like a bullet ... but some parts in menu settings its not working as the style of lock screen, the style in phone calls. But in his moke os 0.3 these works but doesn't work the mute of camera sound,i make and reinstall, but tha same, after this the rest work very well ,a little mystery also is that when was trying to change icons i bottom bar,i had to read a language that wasn't us English, us the os language were.

and after all this,...i apply today cecos 4.1.2 ........ really ..... the phone was the something else, something fast and nice looking,this work of ceco Bluetooth, wifi till now after 8 hours of use i see that everything works and all the time say inside me " thank you ceco".

If we didn't have our devs ....... no matter phone and we would have, we couldn't hav this experience. My woman has galaxy nexus maguro ( T.I. omap4460) and i have faster bootloader than her (i mean les that 28 seconds) after giving it about a min to load all that need its just adorable.

ceco, i don't know if its enough for you,but it seems that you collect many good thoughts from many of the people that you help: D

Edited by emilpoul

Guest manny0123

I've recently put h3 blues 2.2 on my phone after flashing numerous roms over the past month. And I've got to say it's so slick, everything just works so well and fast.

Guest WiiSky70

PJ2 is, from my point of view, the best ROM I've used to date. Ticks all the boxes :)

The only cons are the known issues . BUT is more feature packed which is what i like most.

Guest plegdroid

If rom development ceased today for the skate, PJ2. id be happy never to flash another rom. any cm features not included, workarounds have been found. and I don't miss the flash. Simply exceeds expectations. :)

Guest johnny07mdc

If rom development ceased today for the skate, PJ2. id be happy never to flash another rom. any cm features not included, workarounds have been found. and I don't miss the flash. Simply exceeds expectations. :)

Have to agree mate

anybody not try'd it yet do so you won't be disappointed, it's like you just a whole new phone.

And best thing it didn't cost one penny